The Oracle SOA online training has been designed with a holistic approach to give learners the edge and give functional knowledge, by our leading industry-certified experts in the SOA domain. SOA is mainly the collection of services that carry out communication with each other. SOA architecture enables the integration of different systems. Oracle SOA is a hot plug-in, focused, and easy-to-use software designed to build, utilize and manage SOA. This software helps businesses lower costs by allowing maximum usage of IT investments regardless of the environment they run in. This SOA training will help you master all the concepts and skills required to support the design and implementation of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) based business applications. By the end of this course, you will be efficient in handling the SOA framework and solve all the real-time challenges that may arise.
Oracle SOA Course
Oracle SOA is software that provides system developers to deploy and manage various services like components for developing, monitoring, and securing SOA. Our expert faculty always proactive and help solve your queries and provide you with the best and latest information followed in the industry. Our live instructor-led-live classes are designed to give you the best learning experience with classes being much more interesting, interactive, and engaging.
Learn how to create an effective SOA architecture according to the specification of the services of the organization. Learn about how to automate end-to-end workflow, SOA micro service, and many more key concepts. Our SOA certification is in line with industry standards and market requirements. Our Service Oriented Architecture tutorial covers all the aspects from beginner’s level to advance level.
Service Oriented Architecture Training Key Features
- Learn about Oracle Service oriented architecture basics
- Installation and Configuration of SOA
- Core concepts of SOA Architecture
- Understanding SOA framework, SOA micro services, and SOA application
- Get Oracle SOA certification
- Provide you with important SOA interview questions
- Provide you with an SOA tutorial for self-study
- Real-time base projects for practice
- One on One sessions
Who should take Oracle SOA Certification?
This Oracle SOA course primarily benefits developers, software developers, and IT professionals who want to upskill or shift to the SOA domain. Individuals who want to pursue a career in the Oracle domain can also opt. Professionals who want SOA certification to advance their careers can also opt.
- Describing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Reviewing of Services and key standards
- Describing Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Discussing the course application and environment
- Describing basics of XML, XSD, XSLT and WSDL
- Defining service interfaces with WSDL
- Defining message structure with XML Schema (XSD)
- Discussing types of Service Access and Implementation
- Defining message exchange patterns over network SOAP
- Explaining the Oracle SOA Suite 11g Components and Architecture
- Implementing an SOA application design approach
- Describing basic synchronous and asynchronous interaction patterns
- Understanding course application implementation with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- About SOA Composite Editor
- Creating SOA Components
- Creating Exposed Services
- Creating External References
- Wiring the Components
- Examining the Workspace, File Structure, JDeveloper, and Projects
- Introduction to the Mediator Component
- Describing the features of the Mediator Component
- Describing the Mediator Editor Environment
- Creating a Mediator Component
- Modifying a Mediator Component
- Deleting a Mediator Component
- Introducing different types of Routing Rules
- Defining a Routing Rule
- Creating Static and Dynamic Routing Rule
- Configuring Routing Rules
- Handling Synchronous and Asynchronous Responses and Faults
- Configuring Message Filters
- Configuring Validations
- Specifying Sequential or Parallel execution
- Creating Transformations in Mediator Routing Rules
- Configuring Transformations
- Using the XSLT Mapper to define Complex and simple mapping
- Using the XSLT Mapper to define repeated conditional mapping and element mapping
- Editing using the XSLT Mapper
- Adding a dictionary for Auto Mapping
- Managing SOA composite application by using Oracle
- Tracking messages through SOA composite application
by using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Deploying a composite application
- Un-deploying a composite application
- Managing SOA composite application by using Oracle
- Creating BPEL components
- Describing the Types BPEL Process Structure
- Structuring a BPEL Process with Scope activities
- Choosing global or local variables
- Creating an Assign activity
- Defining copy operations for the Assign activity
- Creating and configuring a Transform activity
- Describing conditions for business process orchestration
- Providing and accessing services from BPEL
- Importing XML schemas and setting message types
- Creating and configuring a Partner Link
- Invoking a service synchronously and asynchronously
- Describing WS-Addressing and correlation concepts
- How to Perform conditional branching by using Switch activity
- Adding and configuring cases for conditional branching
- What is parallel processing and how to implement it by using a Flow activity
- Adding and configuring Flow activity branches
- Exploring request-response interaction patterns
- Implementing a Pick activity with alarm branches and messages
- What is execution loop and how to create it with a While activity?
- How to Suspend BPEL process with a Wait activity
- Describing basic propagation and error handling in SOA Composites
- Describing the SOA fault management framework
- How to Create WSDL fault
- Messages for a synchronous service
- Creating messages for asynchronous faults
- Throwing faults in a BPEL process
- Catching faults in a BPEL process
- Understanding Binding components
- Overview of Adapter services
- About Oracle Technology Adapters
- Describing Human Task Concepts
- Designing a Human Task
- What is Human Task and how to invoke it from a BPEL process
- Generating ADF Task Forms for Human Tasks
- Explaining business rules concepts
- Describing the Oracle Business Rules architecture
- Creating decision and rules tables by using Oracle JDeveloper
- How to Integrate a simple rule with a BPEL process
- Describing the role of the Rules SD
- Describing the Event Delivery Network
- Explaining the Event Delivery Network Configuration Types
- Describing Event Definition Language (EDL)
- Creating a business event
- Publishing an event
- Subscribing to an event
- Managing events in Oracle Enterprise Manager
Top Hiring Company
Oracle SOA Online Training FAQ’s:
Service-oriented architecture is mainly the collection of services that carry out communication with each other. SOA allows the integration of different technologies and systems. Oracle SOA is a hot plug-in, extensive, and easy-to-use software designed to build, utilize and manage SOA. The metadata present in SOA is built on XML which helps the structure data transport.
We provide you with certification upon completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring. It will be a value add to the resume.
We would provide you with the recording of the session, and also provide you eLearning material for self-study.
Yes, we do assist you with SOA jobs. And also prepare you for the interviews you attend.
SOAMANAGER is a standard SAP parameter transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems. It is a default parameter set.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.