The Oracle RAC online training has been designed and conceived with a holistic approach to give our learners functional knowledge by our leading industry experts who have substantial experience in the Oracle RAC domain. Oracle RAC is the cluster database that allows different computers to run Oracle RDBMS software at a time. It is useful while accessing a single database. This training program will help you to master all the concepts of Oracle RAC administration. This Oracle RAC training will make you efficient in creating cluster databases, manage, and monitoring issues in real-time. By the end of this course, you will become a pro and land high-paying Oracle RAC jobs.
Oracle RAC Course overview
Oracle RAC has been a top solution for Database clustering and providing the infrastructure to host other applications ensuring high availability, scalability, and agility for any application. Our Industry experts are always proactive in solving your queries at any given time and provide you with the best information practiced in the industry.
Our live instructor-led classes are designed to provide you with the best learning environment with classes being much more interesting, interactive, and engaging than classroom teaching. You will learn about grid infrastructure concepts, creating ASM disk groups, creating RAC database, and many more key concepts. You will learn in-depth about the Oracle RAC database. Oracle RAC tutorial covers all the aspects from beginner’s level to advance level.
Oracle RAC Certification Key Features
- Learn from scratch about Oracle Real Application Clusters
- Understanding Oracle RAC architecture
- Installation of Oracle RAC software
- Configuration of Oracle RAC database
- Core concepts of Oracle Grid infrastructure
- Get Oracle RAC certification
- Provide you with important Oracle RAC interview questions
- Real-time based projects for practice
- One to one sessions
- Get Oracle RAC Certification
Who should take this Oracle RAC Online Course?
This RAC Oracle course primarily benefits system engineers, IT administrators, and database administrators who either want to up skill or shift to the Oracle domain. Fresher’s who want to pursue a career in the Oracle RAC domain can also opt. Professionals who want certification to advance their career can also choose.
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- What Is a Cluster?
- Oracle Clusterware fundamentals
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture and Services
- Goals for Oracle Clusterware
- Understanding Oracle Clusterware Networking
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Cluster
- Overview of Oracle RAC
- RAC One Node Single-Instance High Availability
- Oracle RAC One Node
- Oracle RAC One Node and Oracle Clusterware
- Cluster-Aware Storage Solutions
- Oracle Cluster File System
- Benefits of Using RAC
- Clusters and Scalability
- Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Creating the Cluster Database
- Database Type Selection
- Database Identification
- Cluster Database Management Options
- Passwords for Database Schema Owners
- Database File Locations
- Recovery Configuration
- Oracle RAC Administration
- How to Start the enterprise manager database console
- How to Stop the enterprise manager database console
- Cluster Database Instance Home Page
- Startup and shutdown the database
- Cluster Home Page
- Configuration Section
- Topology Viewer
- Enterprise Manager Alerts and RAC
- Enterprise Manager Metrics and RAC
- Enterprise Manager Alert History and RAC
- RAC and Instance Recovery
- Instance Recovery and RAC
- Protecting Against Media Failure
- Media Recovery in Oracle RAC
- Parallel Recovery in RAC
- Archived Log File Configurations
- RAC and the Fast Recovery Area
- Need for Global Concurrency Control
- Global Resource Directory (GRD)
- Global Resource Management
- Global Resource Remastering
- Global Resource Recovery
- Global Resource Background Processes
- Global Resource Access Coordination
- Global Enqueues
- CPU and Wait Time Tuning Dimensions
- RAC-Specific Tuning
- Analyzing Cache Fusion Impact in RAC
- Typical Latencies for RAC Operations
- What are Wait Events for RAC?
- What is Wait Event Views?
- Global Cache Wait Events: Overview
- What are Global Enqueue Waits?
- What are Oracle Services?
- Services for Policy- and Administrator-Managed Databases
- What are Default Service Connections/
- Creating Service with Enterprise Manager
- Creating Services with SRVCTL
- Managing Services with Enterprise Manager
- Managing Services with EM
- Managing Services with srvctl
- Types of Workload Distribution
- Methods of Client-Side Connect-Time Load Balancing
- Methods od Client-Side Connect-Time Failover
- What are Server-Side Connect-Time Load Balancing?
- Fast Application Notification: Overview
- Fast Application Notification: Benefits
- What is FAN-Supported Event Types?
- What is FAN Event Status?
- Exploring Types of Patches
- Understanding Patch Properties
- Configuring the Software Library
- Setting Up Patching
- Obtaining Oracle RAC Patches
- Downloading Patches
- Reduced Down-Time Patching for Cluster Environments
- What are Rolling Patches in Oracle RAC?
- Verifying an Existing RAC One Node Database
- Oracle RAC One Node Online Migration
- Online Migration Considerations
- Performing an Online Migration
- Online Migration Illustration
- Online Maintenance: Rolling Patches
- How to add Oracle RAC One Node Database to Existing Cluster
- Converting a RAC One Node Database to RAC
- What is QoS Management Background?
- QoS Management Overview
- What are QoS Management and Exadata Database Machine?
- What is QoS Management Focus?
- QoS Management Benefits
- QoS Management Functional Overview
- What are QoS Management Policy Sets?
- What are Server Pools in Oracle RAC?
- Causes of Unplanned Down Time
- Causes of Planned Down Time
- Oracle’s Solution to Down Time
- RAC and Data Guard Complementarity
- RAC and Data Guard Topologies
- RAC and Data Guard Architecture
- Understanding Data Guard Broker (DGB)
- Understanding Oracle Clusterware (OC) Integration
Top Hiring Company
Oracle RAC Online Training FAQ’s:
Oracle RAC is a cluster database that allows different computers to run Oracle RDBMS software at a time while simultaneously accessing a single database, thus providing clustering.
Each database is represented by one or more services. A service is identified by a service name. A client uses service name to identify the database it must access
We provide you with the certificate upon completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We would provide you with the recording of the session. And also eLearning material for self-study.
Yes, we do provide job assistance and help you prepare for the interview. Our courses are job-oriented where you stand a real chance to a land high paying job.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.