Oracle Business Intelligence Training is an online program in which you will learn about various components used in Business Intelligence platform. Concepts of Oracle Essbase will also be taught as it is needed during the usage of BI components. You will be able to analyze the data and you will also be able to create dashboards. Our instructors will explain you all the theoretical and practical concepts and you will be able to get the jobs of business analyst, system analyst, business intelligence analyst, and many more Oracle Business Intelligence jobs.
Oracle BI Course Overview
We have experienced Oracle business intelligence who will teach you the course from basic concepts to advanced topics. In this OBI course, you will learn about different Oracle BI tools and their work. You will also learn about Oracle Business Intelligence applications.
First, our instructors will tell you what is Oracle Business Intelligence and then they will let you know about all the tools and the concepts. We will also provide you Oracle Business Intelligence tutorial.
Oracle Business Intelligence Course Key features
- Understand what is oracle business intelligence, and its applications.
- Learn about Oracle BI tools.
- Get Oracle BI tutorials for reference.
- Oracle Business Intelligence training material has been designed by our trainers.
- Get the facility of demo classes.
- Job assistance will also be provided.
- One to One sessions.
- Get an Oracle Business Intelligence certification after completion.
Who should take OBI Oracle Business Intelligence Certification?
- Exploring Oracle BI architecture components
- Exploring a repository's structure, features, and functions
- Using the Oracle BI Administration Tool
- Creating a repository
- Loading a repository into Oracle BI Server
- Installing the BI Client software
- How to build Physical Layer of a Repository?
- Building a business model
- Building logical tables, columns, and sources
- Defining logical joins
- Building measures
- Examining business model object properties
- Business model and mapping layer diagram printing
- Exploring presentation layer objects
- Creating presentation layer objects
- Modifying presentation layer objects
- Examining presentation layer object properties
- Nesting presentation tables
- Controlling presentation layer object visibility
- Importing data sources
- Setting up Connection Pool properties
- Defining keys and joins
- Examining physical layer object properties
- Creating alias tables
- Printing the physical layer diagram
- Checking repository consistency
- Turning on logging
- Uploading the repository through Enterprise Manager
- Executing analyses to test the repository
- Inspecting the query log
- Addition of multiple logical table sources to a logical table
- Specifying logical content
- New calculation measures creation based on logical columns
- New calculation measures creation based on physical columns
- New calculation measures creation using the Calculation Wizard
- Measures creation using functions
- Creating logical dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
- Creating share measures
- Creating dimension-specific aggregation rules
- Creating presentation hierarchies
- Creating parent-child hierarchies
- Creating ragged and skipped-level hierarchies
- Creating the usage tracking tables
- Setting up the sample usage tracking repository
- Oracle BI Server usage Tracking and storing
- Using usage tracking statistics to optimize query performance and aggregation strategies
- Using Model Check Manager
- Modeling aggregate tables to improve query performance
- Using the Aggregate Persistence Wizard
- Testing aggregate navigation
- Exploring partition types
- Modeling partitions in an Oracle BI repository
- Creating session variables
- Creating repository variables
- Creating initialization blocks
- Using the Variable Manager
- Using dynamic repository variables as filters
- Using time comparisons in business analysis
- Model time series data using Oracle BI time series functions
- Using bridge tables to resolve many-to-many relationships between dimension tables & fact tables
- Ensuring the correct results for dimension-only queries
- Selecting a predetermined fact table source
- How to specify a default join path between dimension tables?
- Exploring Oracle BI default security settings
- Creating users and groups
- Creating application roles
- Setting up object permissions
- Setting row-level security (data filters)
- Setting query limits and timing restrictions
- Restricting tables as non-cacheable
- Using Cache Manager
- Inspecting cache reports
- Purging cache entries
- Modifying cache parameters and options
- Seeding the cache
Top Hiring Company
Oracle Business Intelligence Training FAQ’s:
FolksIT will provide a lot of facilities during the Oracle BI training. You will have availability of instructors 24/7 and all theory and practical classes will be available online. We will also provide interview questions and tutorial along with job assistance.
We will develop a professional resume for you and send them to our clients who need Oracle BI professionals. We will arrange interviews and this process will go on till you get oracle business intelligence jobs.
Yes we will provide the facility of mock test.
An Oracle business intelligence tutorial, interview questions and certificate will be provided to you.
We will provide the certification and register now to get the oracle BI certification cost.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.