The Oracle OAF training has been designed per best industry standards and practices by our leading industry-certified experts having substantial experience in the Oracle OAF domain. Oracle Application Framework is the proprietary framework by Oracle Corp. This is one of the most popular frameworks used to develop applications within the Oracle E-business Suite. It follows the principles of developer and end-user productivity, performance, and flexibility. This Oracle OAF online training will help you master all the concepts of the development and deployment of business applications. This course will help you to take and clear the Oracle OAF certification and help you land high-paying Oracle OAF jobs.
Oracle OAF Online Course (Oracle Application Framework)
Oracle Application Framework is a web-based front-end-style application framework. This course will make you efficient and proficient in developing a framework and help you solve all the real-time issues that may arise in an organization. Individuals can dive deep into the concepts of oracle application framework.
FolksIT flexible online classes are designed to give you the best learning environment. You will learn about OAF architecture, application development, and many more key concepts. Our Oracle OAF tutorial covers all the aspects from beginner’s level to advance level. By the end of this course, you will become a pro in Oracle Application Framework.
OAF Oracle Certification course Key Features
- Core concepts of OAF process flow
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle OAF
- The architecture of Oracle OAF
- Real-time based scenario projects for practice
- Provide you with important Oracle OAF interview questions
- Guidance in building Oracle OAF resume
- Get Oracle OAF certification
- 24/7 Support, flexible schedule with One to One session
Who should take Oracle OAF Training?
This OAF course primarily benefits application developers, software developers, and IT professionals who either want to upskill to the oracle domain. Fresher’s who want to pursue a career in the Application framework domain. Professionals who want certification to advance to their career by big leap.
- Oracle Applications Framework Overview
- What is OAF and MVC?
- Understanding OAF Process Flow
- More about OAF (Oracle Application Framework)
- Exploring JDeveloper Features?
- Building OAF Application in JDeveloper
- Configuring JDeveloper Preferences
- Understand the basics of BC4J
- What is an Entity Object?
- What is View Object and how to use it?
- Understanding Application Module
- Understand the terminology
- Building a basic OA Framework page
- What are the List of Values?
- Building Search Regions
- How to use JDeveloper debugger?
- Examine Runtime variables and arguments
- Modify Runtime variables and arguments
- Understanding OA Framework Controller
- Enhance an OA Framework page
- Understanding OA Framework: Message Dictionary
- What is Initial Setup Flow?
- What are Controller Event Flows?
- Understanding Request Flow (GET)
- Understanding Submit Flow (POST)
- General Naming Rules
- What is Package Naming/
- What is Page and Region Naming?
- How to use Item Naming?
- Exception types and Classes
- What are Bundled exceptions?
- What is Dialog pages and how to use it?
- Explaining Debugging messages
- What is Client Validations?
- Required values and Data types
- What are Server Validations/
- Entity object and View object validations
- Using Auto Submit
- Using Partial Submit
- Trigger and Target Components
- Implementing Partial Page Rendering
- Concepts OA Framework State Caches
- what is Passivation?
- Concepts of “Back” button support
- Types of Extension
- Overriding Default Values
- Override Attribute Validation
- BC4J and JDBC Guidelines
- what is SQL Tracing?
- Understanding Monitor Connection Pool
- Exploring OA Framework Performance Standards
- etailing OA Framework page menus
- Registering functions for OA Framework pages
- Creating Responsibilities and Users
- Using JSP test page
- Date and Time zone Internationalization
- Number and Currency Internationalization
- Understanding Testing Internationalization
- Creating Deployment Profiles
- How to Deploy Model?
- Deploying View and Controller
Top Hiring Company
Oracle OAF Training FAQ’s:
Oracle Application Framework is a popular framework used to develop applications within the Oracle E-business Suite. It is web-based front-end software.
Yes, once you decide on the certification you want. It is the proctored exam conducted at Prometric centers. We would provide you with all the help needed to clear this exam.
The fee for Oracle QAF certification is $245.
Yes, we provide certification upon completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will be a value add to your resume. It will gain your trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We provide you with the OAF training videos, recording of the session.
Yes, we do provide job assistance and help you prepare for the interview. Our courses are job-oriented.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.