Request For More Information !
Salesforce administrator jobs have an average salary of $88k. Our program is a combination of lectures and hands-on experience. This enables you to explore in-depth features of salesforce administration. Instructors will guide during the training to get through it.
Folks IT’s salesforce administrator certification program is curated by top industry experts. This program helps you gain deep understanding about salesforce administration to do best for your company. In simple terms, this enables users to make the most out of salesforce. Also, entry level salesforce admin jobs are much easier to secure. Through this course you learn to bridge business with technology. We train you to administrate salesforce like a pro.
- Become Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Advantage to learn from reputed industry experts
- 100+ practical examples and case studies applied
- Use salesforce lightning and classic
- Get updated with latest advancements
- Get hired by top MNC companies
Who should take this course?
- This program is for people new to the Salesforce Platform. This course covers the complete concepts required for salesforce administrator jobs.
- People who have Salesforce expertise will also benefit from this course. We proceed through each part of this Salesforce Administrator Course, teaching you not just core notions, but providing hands-on expertise.
- Anyone interested in getting Salesforce Administrator Certification will gain from this program.
- Anyone who wants to prove their skills, knowledge and needs an entry-level salesforce admin jobs
- What is Salesforce.com
- Overview of ERP and CRM.
- What is Cloud Computing
- Why Salesforce CRM is #1 on Demand.
- Setting UP Chatter in Salesforce.com.
- What is login Salesforce
- Different Salesforce Editions
- Setting up a lifetime access practice Developer Org
- Personal Setup and Company Setup in Salesforce.com
- Understanding Salesforce.com application.
- How to create an App in SFDC?
- How to create a custom object in SFDC
- How to create TABS in Salesforce.com?
- Creating fields using different field types in Salesforce.com.
- Setting up and installing the Salesforce1 app in Mobile.
- Overview on Salesforce Object Relationships
- How to create Master-Detail relationship in SFDC?
- Cannot create a Master-Detail Relationship?
- How to create a Lookup relationship in salesforce.com?
- How to create Many to Many Relationship in Salesforce?
- What is Schema Builder.
- What is a Formula Field?
- What are Cross Object Formulas?
- What are the Validation Rules?
- Roll up Summary Fields.
- Field Dependencies.
- Page Types and Page Elements
- What are page Layouts?
- Home page layouts and components.
- Why Documents are used in Salesforce?
- List Views
- Overview on Salesforce security Model.
- How to create New Users in SFDC?
- What is SAML?
- Public groups in Salesforce
- Role Hierarchies in Salesforce.com.
- How to create and manage Profiles.
- What is the Field Level Security?
- How to use Permission Sets?
- Control Record visibility using Organisation wide Defaults.
- Control Record visibility using Role Hierarchy.
- Control Record visibility using Sharing Rules.
- What are Record Types and how can we configure.
- What are Page Types and page Elements.
- Application Level security
- Field Level Security
- Object Level Security
- Record Level Security
- Setting up Search layouts.
- Different Data Management Tools.
- What is the Data Import wizard?
- How to Import/Update/Upsert data using Data Import Wizard.
- How to install Apex Data Loader in macOS and Windows
- How to Insert a record using Apex Data Loader.
- How to Update and Insert records Apex Data Loader.
- How to Delete and Export records Apex Data Loader.
- Field History Tracking
- Setup Audit Trail
- Different Email Templates in Salesforce.
- How to Create Workflow rules with Rule Criteria.
- Configuring Immediate and Time dependent Workflow rule actions.
- Configuring Approval Process.
- Assignment rules for Leads and Cases.
- How to convert business requirements to Reports and Dashboards.
- How to use report builder?
- How to create Tabular reports?
- How to create Summary reports?
- How to create matrix reports?
- How to create Joined Reports.
- How to create custom report types?
- How to schedule reports?
- Salesforce Dashboard tutorial.
- Scheduling Dashboard Refresh.
- Overview on Salesforce Service Cloud.
- How to create a service cloud console.
- Configuring Agent console in Salesforce
- Developing Force.com Sites.
- How to enable and use Customer Portal.
- How to enable and use Partner Portal.
- Integrate Salesforce with websites.
- How to create Web to Lead forms in Salesforce.
- How to create Web to Case forms in Salesforce?
- Different Sandboxes and Sandbox Environment Types.
- How to create Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to create a Sandbox template?
- How to login Sandbox?
Top Hiring Company
Salesforce administrator training FAQ’s:
Salesforce is cloud based CRM software which has more than 800 applications. Any business which is into sales and customer relation management can make full use of salesforce and its features.A Salesforce Admin best knows how to create the platform work for their business's unique needs. Some businesses may use a lot of individuals in this function. A Salesforce Administrator's coworkers can rely on them for platform maintenance, technical level issues, new tools and updates.
Yes, salesforce administrator jobs are in huge demand, salesforce administrator earns $88K/ Year on an average. That’s 80% higher than in 2016. Entry level salesforce admin salary ranges from $37K/year to $55K/year. Salesforce changed how a business treats and preserves its own customer base. It’s a fantastic technology in a market flooded with jobs. Salesforce administration is growing over 60% per year.
Getting your first job can be difficult; but we guide you to get through the process. There are several opportunities to build your career and experience. Entry level salesforce admin jobs are plentiful.
For entry level salesforce admin jobs, fine set of technical skills and certification is necessary. At Folks IT we train you in the right direction to get a job.
If you consider only learning, salesforce administration takes 2-3 month. But it till take time to improve skills and you need to work at real time to improve practical experience.
Salesforce admins usually manages salesforce organization, they are responsible for managing releases into production. Developers would build functionality and handover the deployment to administrators.