Oracle ADF is a Java EE framework that helps in the development of different types of Java applications. Oracle ADF Training provided by FolksIT will develop your skill and ability to develop various types of applications on the basis of Oracle Fusion. Our industry professionals will teach you all the concepts of Oracle ADF Training and its implementation in the development of various Java applications. You will get the job of an Oracle ADF developer after pursuing the course.
Oracle ADF Course Key Features
Oracle ADF Training is a course in which you will learn about the life cycle of application development. In this course, you will learn about ADF business component model ADF task flow, ADF faces, and other things related to ADF technology. We have expert trainers who will provide you with training of high quality. You will get Oracle ADF interview questions and Oracle ADF tutorials during the course. The course will help you to get Oracle ADF jobs in the USA easily.
Oracle ADF Course Key Features
- One to One sessions
- Understand what oracle ADF means and how it works
- Learn the features of the Oracle Application Development Framework
- Instructors will be available 24/7
- Oracle ADF tutorial for beginners is available to understand the basics of Oracle ADF
- Oracle ADF tutorials will be provided to you to understand various concepts
- Oracle ADF interview questions for experienced professionals are available with us
- Grab Oracle application development framework jobs after pursuing the course
Who should take Online Oracle ADF Certification?
Candidates for whom the course has been designed are as follows.
- Fresh graduates
- Java Developers
- Database developers
- Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework) and JDeveloper
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion Architecture
- ADF and MVC (Model-View-Control)
- ADF Introduction
- New Features of JDeveloper 11g
- Building ADF Application in JDeveloper
- JDeveloper Preferences Configuring
- JDeveloper 11g New Features
- Database Designing Tools in JDeveloper
- Offline Objects Creating
- Synchronize Online-Offline Database
- ADF BC (Business Components) Advantages
- ADF BC Categories
- ADF Business Components Creating
- Business Component Browser
- Data Persistence using Entity Objects
- Entity Objects Creating
- Entity Object Default Behavior modification
- Concept of Associations
- Adding data to View Objects
- View Objects Creation
- View Object Default Behavior Modification
- View Links
- Creating View Criteria
- Creating List of Values
- Application Module Designing
- Application Module Creating
- Application Module Editor
- Service Methods Testing
- Supporting Java Classes
- Entity Object Behavior modification
- Modify View Object Behavior
- Service Methods and Application Module
- Life Cycle Validation
- Built-in Declarative Validation Rules
- Validation Execution
- Failure Handling
- Groovy Support
- Creating Validation Rule Class
- Overview of User Interface
- JSF ( Java Server Faces )
- ADF Faces
- Concept of ADF Data Model and Bindings
- Using Business Components in the form of Data Controls
- JSF Expression Language
- Performing Binding of the Components to Data
- ADF Task Flow Characteristics
- Task Flow Creating
- ADF Task Flow Components
- Using Method Call Activities
- Creating Managed Beans
- ADF Faces Rich Client Components
- Using Facets
- ADF Faces Components
- UI and Translation
- ADF Faces Layout Components
- ADF Faces Skins
- Enabling PPR (Payment Process Request)
- Pros and Cons of Reusability
- Reusing Components
- Designing for Reuse
- ADF Library Creating
- ADF Faces Navigation Components
- Performing Navigation
- Access Keys Defining
- Using Train Components
- JSF Life Cycle Phases
- ADF Lifecycle Phases
- Action Methods Creating
- Value Change Events
- Contextual Event Framework
- Managing and Validating Data
- Holding Values in Data Model
- Holding Values in Managed Beans
- Passing Values between Pages
- Validation Event Points
- ADF Binding Validation
- ADF Faces Validation
- Handling Transactions with ADF BC
- Transaction in ADF Task Flow
- Task Flow Transaction Start Options
- How to create Save for Later?
- Logging and Diagnostics
- Java Logging
- ADF Logging
- ADF Declarative Debugger
- UI Troubleshooting Tools
- Configuring ADF Logging
- Creating a WAR (Web Archive) Profile
- Creating a EAR (Enterprise Archive) Profile
- Testing the Server Connectivity
- Deploying the Application
Top Hiring Company
Oracle ADF Training FAQ’s:
You need to know about basic concepts of Java. This will help you in understanding the advanced concept easily.
We have trained more than 10,000 students and they have been placed in established organization.
Yes! You can contact us for counseling before taking up the course.
We record videos of each lecture and you will get the videos of all the classes that you have missed
Yes! You will be able to attend the demo session as we will provide these sessions before starting the actual training.
Realtime Industry professionals will provide interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced also.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.