Request For More Information !
Salesforce developer training program will help you accelerate your career growth and give you good exposure in the salesforce field. Get salesforce developer certification by signing up for our Job-oriented training.
Folks IT’s Salesforce Developer Certification Program will help you master salesforce skills. Salesforce is a top-class software company that provides software solutions around the cloud, which have entirely changed the usage of business software. This course covers all the fundamentals of development through real-time projects and case studies. In simple terms, we strive to provide job oriented training with real-time exposure.
- Guidance to pass the course and get salesforce developer certification.
- This course covers everything that’s needed for salesforce developer jobs
- Learn about various Development tools.
- Build different programmatic applications and custom declarative.
- Get an in-depth understanding of all salesforce tools.
- Real-time scenarios and case studies.
Who should take this course?
- Salesforce training for beginners is a must; a beginner should grab information about basics. You cannot be a good apex programmer until you do not know the concepts apart from code.
- Fresher’s looking to start their careers, other CRM professionals, and functional consultants looking for an exciting job can take up this salesforce developer certification.
- Developers who are willing to boost their career, ready to earn more than the average salesforce developer salary.
- Programming Methodologies
- Object Oriented Programming (Oops)
- MVC Architecture
- How does Apex work
- Data Types
- Access Modifiers
- Class Variables
- Collection (List, Set & Map)
- SOQL Queries
- Child to Parent Relationship on standard and Custom objects
- Parent to Child Relationship on standard and Custom objects
- SOSL Queries
- DML operations
- Usage of Apex Program within VF page
- Referring to the Apex Class in VF page
- Example for Getter Method
- Example for Setter Method
- Call Apex methods in VF page
- Simple Apex class
- Interface Iterator & Iterable
- Database.QueryLocator class
- Database class Methods
- DML methods vs Database class methods
- Batch Apex
- Invoking Batch Apex
- Scheduled Apex (Apex scheduler)
- Batch Apex Example with test case
- Schedule Apex example with test case
- Triggers and Examples
- Invoking Apex methods in Triggers
- Recursive Triggers
- Order of Execution of Triggers
- Introduction to VisualForce Page
- Apex Page
- Apex PageBlock
- Formula & Expressions in VF
- PageBlock Section
- PageBlock Button
- Command Link
- Command Button
- Input text
- Input Secret
- Input Hidden
- Input Checkbox
- Input text area
- Select List
- Select Option
- Select Radio
- Input field
- Page Block Table
- Data Table
- Data List
- Insert & Include
- VF page in PDF format
- Action Function vs Action Region vs Action support
- Real Time Scenarios
- Reports and Dashboards in VF
- Google Maps in Salesforce
- Using Eclipse
- Using Change sets
- SOAP API
- REST API
- HTTP Callouts
Top Hiring Company
Salesforce Developer Training FAQ’s:
There are several directions that you may take to become a salesforce developer. However, Salesforce development deals with programming, not Java but Apex, a programming language similar to Java, but still contrasts. There are absolutely no prior requirements. An applicant who attends training regularly with the right amount of practical training will pass the exam and become a developer. Even if you are an experienced developer working on another platform and would like to jump into salesforce, you should still start with the basics.
Salesforce Platform Developer certification is designed for programmers who are willing to opt for MNC job. Salesforce developer certification guarantees good career benefits. To become a Salesforce Developer, it is vital to take some time to understand the platform and its declarative capabilities. Folks IT guide you at every step for successful certification.
An average salesforce developer salary ranges between $78K/yr to $80K/yr.
Yes, Salesforce is regarded as the most promising career people can pursue. It has the best career opportunities in the future. Training is the key to the right knowledge. With the proper training and guidance, we at Folks IT make your workout much enjoyable and more comfortable. There has been a steady rise in demand for Salesforce certified professionals, which will help you find many openings as a beginner.
Senior salesforce developer earns between $104K/yr to $139K/yr