Oracle Apps Functional Training is a course from FolksIT in which you will learn about the features of Oracle Financials application. The app has a large amount of features which you can use to manage all the financial data and account information of an organization. An organization needs various kinds of reports and this app can help the employees to take out the report easily. The course will establish you as a consultant manager or team leader in this field.
Oracle Apps Finance Functional Course Overview
Oracle Apps Functional Online training program will be conducted by our special trainers who have done a great job in this Database field. The trainers are very experienced and will provide you with in-depth knowledge to help you in getting the job of Oracle Apps Consultant.
You will get interview questions on Oracle Apps Functional during the course so that you become aware of the types of questions that you will face in the interview. Oracle Apps Functional training material has been designed by our expert trainers and you will get this material also during the course.
Oracle Apps Functional Online Training Key Features
- You will learn Oracle applications and their usage.
- Become an Oracle Apps finance Functional after pursuing the course.
- Oracle Apps Functional interview questions with answers will be provided.
- You can get Oracle Apps to finance Functional jobs after pursuing the course.
- Oracle Apps Functional videos for each lecture will be provided.
- oracle apps functional training material will be provided.
- You will come to know oracle apps' techno-functional consultant roles and responsibilities.
- You will get Oracle Apps Techno Functional tutorial.
- Instructors will be available 24/7.
Who should take Oracle Apps Functional Certification?
The Oracle course can be taken up by any experienced professionals. These experienced professionals should have knowledge of enterprise resource planning or ERP. So, it's helpful to get oracle apps finance functional jobs.
- Definition of Payables (AP)
- Definition of Receivables (AR)
- Oracle Apps Functional r12 Basic Concepts
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Assets (FA)
- Cash Management (CE)
- Multi Org Access Control (MOAC)
- Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA)
- Architectural Overview – System Administration
- UI Navigation changes in R12 Vs 11i
- Flex fields
- Access and Controls
- Functional overview of Products
- Concepts of LE/OU/Chart of Accounts
- Differences between R11 Vs 11i-sneek peek review
- Creation of Users and assignment of Responsibilities
- Profile Options and security controls
- Invoice vs. Inv Batch
- Creation of Invoices (All types of Invoices)
- Prepayment Application and Unapplication
- Payment of Invoices- Full and Partial
- Invoice Accounting
- Payables Options
- Financials Options
- System Hold and Manual Holds
- Distribution Set Vs Distribution Accounts
- Retain age Release Calculation
- WH Taxes
- Recurring Invoices
- Supplier Setup
- Multi Currency payments
- Procure to Pay (end to end flow)
- Creation of PO
- Concept of Receipt
- What is Inspection?
- Invoice Matching and Payment for the same
- 2/3/4 way matching with PO
- Auto Invoice from PO
- Automatic Offset
- Creation of isupplier portal
- Supplier PO Management
- Data Model Analysis
- AP Backend data model
- Tables impacted on updating
- Retain age Release
- Fixed Assets Integration
- Funds Disbursement
- Changes in R12 Vs 11i
- Role of New Payment Set up Administrator
- Creation of Payment Process Profile
- Creation of Payment methods
- PPP and Payment Documents mapping with Internal bank Accounts
- Payment Process Request Templated and Submission
- Manual Vs Automatic completion
- Overview of Federal formats
- Scheduling Requests in Real time
- Assignment of Bank Accounts and PPP
- Paying different supplier and OU’s in single pay run
- Review proposed payments
- Add & Remove invoices during payments
- Electronic and Printed Payments
- Multi Currency Payments
- Validations during payment
- payment validation and Resolve document errors
- Payment Limits
- MOAC Payments
- Decentralised AP and Payments
- Process flow for funds capture
- Auths Vs Settlements
- Credit Card Creation
- Brand activation Vs Inactivation’s
- How to provide credit card and Bank accounts to customer?
- Encryption Vs Masking
- Creation of Funds Capture Process Profile
- Creation of Payee
- Mapping FCPP, PSA and Payees with OU
- Transaction testing auths & settlements
- Auth Capture
- Credit Card refund
- Invoking FC from AR/OM and collections
- Data Model Analysis for Funds Disbursement
- Data Model Analysis for Funds Capture
- Changes in 11i Vs R12
- Security Profile Options
- Security list maintenance
- Assigning security to users and responsibilities
- Asset Books vs Finance Book
- Asset Creation
- Calculation of Depreciation
- Paying a capital asset PO via AP
- Mass Addition
- Transfer of Asset
- Group Vs Member Assets
- Changes in R12 Vs 11i
- Creation of Banks/Branches/Accounts
- Internal bank accounts and external bank accounts
- Controls in Cash Management
- Reconciliation Manual and Auto Reconciliation
- UMX Security Controls
- Back end SQL data model
- Cash Clearing
- Bank Account Transfers
- Cash Positioning and Forecasting
- Creation of Transaction
- Receivable Options
- Receipt Manual Vs Automatic
- Receipt Application Vs Unapplication
- What are Remittances?
- Refund Manual Vs Credit Card
- Charge Back
- Customer setups
- Auto Cash Rule set
- Balance Forward Billing
- Transactions types and Credit Memo
- I Receivables
- I Supplier Portal
- Auto Import Orders
- Invoices creation in AR using import from OM
- Payment of Sales Order using Credit card
- Architectural Overview
- Even Model in R12 Vs 11i
- Accounting Events Definition
- Accounting Events in Payables
- Accounting Events in Receivables
- Modifying seeded AAD, JLT and JLD
- Creation of Ledger
- Accounting Setup Manager
- Open and Close periods
- How to map 4 C’s = COA , Calendar, Currency, and Convention
- Primary and Secondary Ledger
- Reporting Currency Ledger
- Transfer/Post Accounting entries to GL
- Creation of recurring journals
- Data Conversion Levels
- COA Mapping
- Ledger Vs Ledger Sets
- Data Access Set Vs Definition Access Set
- What are Budgets?
- What are Consolidations?
- Prepare Income statement
- Balance Sheet
Top Hiring Company
Oracle Apps Functional Training FAQ’s:
Demo classes are arranged because we want to tell you about the quality of education that you will get during the course.
You will get a Oracle Apps functional consultant, manager, or team lead job after the course.
The classes will be conducted online through Google Meet or Zoom.
Yes! You will get the facility of resume development.
Yes! We conduct regular mock test sessions to make you proficient to get success in the real exam.
Ofcourse, FolksIT provides the interview questions for both the levels along with answers.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.