The Oracle Fusion training has been designed as per the latest trends in the industry by our leading industry-certified experts having substantial experience in the Oracle Fusion domain. Oracle Fusion is an ERP-style software application used for comprehensive business tasks like financial management, CRM, human capital management, project portfolio, etc. Oracle Fusion is a service-oriented platform as well as an application suite and it is used to join next-generation enterprise technology, application, and services. This Oracle Fusion training online will help you master all the concepts of Oracle Fusion architecture. Our Oracle Fusion certification is in line with market requirements and trends, which will help you land high-paying Oracle Fusion jobs.
What is Oracle Fusion?
Oracle Fusion is fast becoming a popular ERP software. It is an open standard business-oriented application that optimizes the performance of your business. This Oracle Fusion online training is packed with examples and real-time-based projects for practice.
In this Oracle course, you will learn about workflows, customizations, security administration, inbound and outbound integrations, and many more key concepts. Our Oracle Fusion tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners level to advance level. By the end of this course, you will be real-time proficient in handling Oracle Fusion and solve the issues confidently that may arise in the organization.
H3: Oracle Fusion Course Key Features
- Schedule your timing according to your convenience
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Fusion
- Understanding Oracle Fusion architecture
- Core concepts of Security administration
- Provide you with important Oracle Fusion interview questions
- Guidance in building Oracle Fusion resume
- Get Oracle Fusion certification
- One to One sessions
Who should take Oracle Fusion Certification?
This Oracle fusion online course primarily benefits software developers, programmers, and IT professionals who want to shift to the Oracle domain. Fresher’s who want to pursue a career in the Oracle Fusion domain. Professionals who want Oracle fusion certification to advance their career.
- Installation of Fusion Middleware components
- Configure the Metadata Repository for Fusion Middleware components
- How to create WebLogic domains for Fusion Middleware components
- Register system components with a WebLogic domain for monitoring by using Fusion Middleware Control
- Configure Oracle Web Tier components as front-ends to Fusion Middleware components
- Start, stop, monitor, and reconfigure WebLogic Server by using Fusion Middleware Control
- Perform backup and recovery of a Fusion Middleware environment
- Describe the implementation for Fusion Middleware
- What is the Fusion Middleware utilities?
- Move a Fusion Middleware system from test to production with help middleware utilities
- What is Middleware?
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Architecture
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Products
- Fusion Middleware Tools Overview
- What is Metadata Repository
- The Repository Creation Utility
- SOA Suite Schema Overview
- WebCenter Schema Overview
- Identity Management Schema Overview
- Supported Configurations Overview
- Installation Planning Overview
- Enterprise Deployment Guides (EDG) Overview
- Installation Directory Structure
- WLS Installation Overview
- SOA Installation Overview
- Identity Management Installation Overview
- Installing Patches and uses of it.
- WebLogic Domain
- Managed Server / Administration Server
- What is Cluster/Machine?
- Starting / Stopping Servers
- What is Node Manager and how to use it?
- Application Deployment Concepts
- Data Source Concepts
- Java Message Service (JMS) Concepts
- Starting Servers with Start Scripts
- Boot Identity File (boot.properties)
- WLS Administration Console Overview
- Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control
- MBean Basics and JMX
- Comparison of WebLogic Server Admin Console and Fusion Middleware Control
- Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Fusion Middleware High Availability Overview
- WebLogic Cluster Overview
- SOA High Availability Considerations
- ADF High Availability Architecture
- WebCenter High Availability
- Node Manager Architecture
- Node Manager Configuration (Java-based Node Manager)
- Basic Node Manager Properties
- Enrolling Node Manager with a Domain
- Node Manager Files
- Node Manager Control of Servers (start/stop/auto restart)
- Node Manager Best Practices
- Fusion Middleware Configuration Wizard Templates
- Configuring Oracle Internet Directory
- Configuring Oracle HTTP Server
- Registering the Web Tier with WebLogic Server
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) Basics
- How to use OHS as the Proxy for WebLogic Server Cluster
- Controlling OHS from Fusion Middleware Control
- Configuring OHS to Front the Administration Server
- Oracle Platform Security Services
- Users, Groups, and Roles
- What is Identity Store?
- Identity Store and Authentication Providers
- Configuring Authentication Providers
- Credential and Policy Stores
- Authorization Relationship to the Policy Store
- Understanding SSL
- Introduction to Backup and Recovery
- Homes: Oracle, Middleware, WebLogic
- Backups methods
- Recovery methods
- The Software Lifecycle and WebLogic
- Deployment Terms
- What Can Be Deployed
- Deployment Review
- Deployment Plans
- Moving from Test to Production (First Time)
- Moving from Test to Production (Later)
- Performance Tuning Methodology
- JVM Tuning Overview
- WebLogic Server Tuning
- Tune Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
- Check Database Configuration
- Basic SOA Suite Tuning
- Basic WebCenter Tuning
- Basic Identity Management Tuning
Top Hiring Company
Oracle Fusion Training FAQ’s:
Oracle Fusion application is a suite of Oracle applications used for comprehensive business tasks. It provides the complete set of business applications using the latest technology advances.
Yes, once you decide on the type of certification, we can customize your training accordingly. All the Oracle certifications are proctored exams written at Prometric centers. This training will help you take and clear the certification easily.
Most of the Fusion Oracle certifications cost is $245.
Yes, we do provide certification upon completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will be a value add to your resume. It will help you build credibility among the companies hiring.
We will also provide the fusion training videos along with the materials for self study.
If you are based in the US then we provide job assistance and also help you prepare for the interview. Our courses are job-oriented.
The Oracle Fusion average salary is $97K/Yr.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.