Hyperion interactive reporting online training is a course from FolksIT in which expert trainers will teach you about Hyperion reporting, a product of Oracle. You will be given an overview of the technology and then you will be taught about the tool and its various features and usage. The Hyperion interactive reporting will establish as a financial analyst, manager, accountant, and many other designations.
Hyperion Training Online Overview
The objective of Oracle Hyperion training gives you knowledge about EPM workspace. You will learn the ways of using the tool. The students will learn to create and run different queries on a database. They will also be able to generate different types of reports easily.
Hyperion Interactive Reporting training online will be conducted by expert trainers who have the experience of more than ten years. They have worked on many live projects and will give you enough knowledge that you can do your job easily.
Hyperion Interactive Reporting Certification Key features
- Learn the creation of different types of reports
- Course material will include all the topics mentioned in the course curriculum.
- Hyperion Reporting online will enable you to perform various types of jobs.
- Availability of instructors is 24/7.
- Hyperion Essbase online training will also be provided.
Who Should Take Hyperion Interactive Course?
- Database professionals
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Financial managers
- Financial professionals
- Data and report analysts
- Technical consultants
- Business developers.
Hyperion Course Important Facts
- Hyperion reporting version 11 is the latest version that will be taught in the course.
- Screenshots and clear explanations will be given during the course.
- You will be able to write simple and complex queries in order to get the desired report.
- Certified professionals are in demand across the globe and you can get a good job with a high salary package.
- Introduction to Oracle EPM (Enterprise Performance Management
- Hyperion EPM System11 Suite
- Hyperion BI+ (Business Intelligence Plus) Tools
- Interactive Reporting Architecture
- Hyperion IR (Interactive Reporting) Core Services
- Let us discuss about BRIO Intelligence
- Why Hyperion Solutions acquired BRIO Intelligence?
- Let us talk about Generic Reporting Tools Requirement
- Starting Interactive Reporting
- Opening and Saving a Sample File
- Creating a sample query
- Viewing Database Tables
- Adding Data to Database Tables
- Steps used in Reordering Columns
- Steps used in Sorting Columns
- Steps used in Filtering Data
- Steps used in Calculating Data
- Steps used in Pivoting Data
- Steps used in Drilling Down
- Steps used in Hiding Data
- Steps used in Adding Color
- Steps used in Sorting Charts
- Steps used in Inserting Text Labels
- Creating smart Reports
- How to Sort Columns?
- How to Set up a Report page?
- Inserting Sections and Breaks
- How to Change Views?
- Formatting Text and other elements
- Setting interactive reporting options
- Exporting document as web page
- Export to HTML Wizard
- Spot lighter
- Understand Query Section
- Understand the Procedure of Building queries
- Understand the Procedure of Processing Queries
- Understand the Procedure of Saving Queries
- Concept of Derived Tables
- Working with query section data
- What is Results Section?
- Enhancing your results set
- Working with results table
- Saving Results set
- Exporting Results set
- What is Table Section?
- Steps used in Creating Tables
- Manipulating Table Data
- Working with Table Components
- OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) Query Section
- Defining OLAP Query Options
- Building OLAP Queries
- Refining OLAP Query data
- Processing OLAP Queries
- Applying Filters
- Cube Query Catalog
- Member selection
- Query options
- Showing as Chart
- Exporting a Cube query
- Creating Pivot Table
- Charting a Pivot table
- Working with Pivot table
- Steps used in Pivoting Data
- Report Section
- Creating a custom report
- Working with a report page
- Formatting report items
- About Computed Items
- Adding Computed items
- Common computed item example
- Steps used in Sorting Data
- What is Simple Sort?
- What are Sort lines?
- What is Complex Sorting?
- What is Nested Sorting?
- About IR Database connection files
- Working with interactive reporting connection
- Connecting to database
- About Modeling
- Building a data model
- Understanding joins
- Working with Data Models
- Security for Interactive reporting
- Introduction to dashboards
- Migrating reports with dashboards
Top Hiring Company
Hyperion Interactive Reporting Training FAQ’s:
You will get the in-depth knowledge about the tool through Hyperion training. The course will let you know about querying and using SQL in order to generate reports.
We provide one-to-one sessions also and you can have a better understanding of the topics.
Yes! Dummy projects are available in the course and you will feel that you are working on a real project. This will give you a good experience to handle various situations while doing a real project.
Yes! Job assistance is provided by FolksIT. You will get the assistance until you get a job of your choice.
Yes! You will get the facility of mock interviews. The sessions will be arranged after the course for practicing and attending the real interviews.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.