The Oracle Core DBA training has been comprehensively designed as per the current industry trends and standards by our leading industry-certified experts. Oracle Core DBA is one of the most popular databases used. Database administration has become a very important role in organizations since data has become an integral asset of any company. The Oracle Core DBA online training will help you master all the techniques Oracle Database Administrator features. This training program will make you efficient in all the techniques involved in database administration. Our Oracle Core DBA certification is in line with market requirements and complies with industry standards which will give you a real chance in landing high-paying Oracle Core DBA jobs.
What is Oracle Core DBA?
Oracle Core DBA are administrators responsible for maintenance of the database effectively. Our expert faculty are always proactive in solving your queries at any given time and provide you with the best information followed in the industry.
The environment with classes being much more interactive and engaging than classroom teaching. You will learn about database security, database architecture, and many more key concepts. Our Oracle Core DBA tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners level to advanced level. By the end of this course you will become a pro in Oracle Core DBA and proficient in handling all the real-time issues that may arise in the organization.
Oracle Core DBA Certification Key Features
- Fundamentals of Oracle Core Database Administrator.
- Understanding Oracle Core DBA architecture.
- Know the difference between Oracle Apps DBA and Core DBA.
- Cover all Oracle core Database Administrator topics.
- Get Oracle Core DBA certification.
- Provide you with important Core Oracle DBA interview questions.
- Guidance in building a good Oracle Core DBA resume.
- Get Oracle Core DBA tutorials for self-study.
- One on One sessions.
- Schedule your timings according to your convenience.
Who should learn Oracle Core DBA Online?
This Oracle DBA course primarily benefits administrators, developers, system engineers, and IT professionals who either want to upskill or want to shift to the Oracle domain. Fresher’s who want to pursue a career in the Oracle Core DBA domain. And professionals who want Oracle certification to advance their career.
- What is DBA?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Identify the oracle product
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- System requirements
- Redhat Linux Installation
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer on Linux Platform
- Identify System Requirements
- Discuss Oracle Base
- Discuss Oracle Home
- Configure Ms Windows Installation
- Prerequisite Checks and Fixup Utility
- More About Database Instances
- What is Instance and SGA
- General Database Architecture
- Instance Background Processes
- Discuss about New Feature Parameters
- About PGA and Server Process
- Discuss about Control files
- How to manage the Control files
- Multiplexing the Control files
- Multiplexing the online redo log files
- Brief about online redo log files.
- More About Datafiles concepts
- Brief About Paramter files
- Discuss about Password files.
- How to create spfile and pfile
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Database Configuration Assistant(DBCA)
- Create A New Database
- Configure An Existing Database
- Drop A Database
- Manually Create A Database
- More About The Database Files
- Starting and Stopping Database Control
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Starting and Stopping The Listener
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- About Tablespaces
- Tablespace Management
- Autoextend Options
- Drop Tablespace
- Alter Tablespace
- Tablespace Encryption
- More About Temporary Tablespaces
- Using V$Sort_Segment
- About Temporary Tablespace Groups
- Temporary Groups
- More About Permanent Tablespaces
- About Database_Properties
- More About Bigfile Tablespaces
- More About The Sysaux Tablespace
- Managing Data Files
- Managing Temp Files
- Enable Oracle-Managed Files (OMF)
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- About Undo Space Management
- Configure Undo Management
- Guarantee Undo Retention
- Monitor Undo Space
- Use The Undo Advisor
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Create and manage roles
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Control resource usage by using Profiles
- Auditing Of Database Activity
- Audit_Trail Parameter
- Enhanced Default Security Settings
- Create and Manage Database Accounts
- Grant and Revoke Database Privileges
- Resource Limits Via Profiles
- Alter Profile
- Drop Profile
- Understand Oracle Net concepts
- Use Oracle Net Manager to create and configure listeners
- Use the listener control utility to control the Oracle Net Listener
- Start and stop Listener concepts
- Concept about Database Links
- Use the Oracle Net Manager to configure client and middle-tier connection
- Use TNSPING to test Oracle Net connectivity
- Introduction Data pump (expdp, impdp) Utilities
- Exporting/Importing Tables
- Exporting/Importing Schemas
- Exporting/Importing Table space
- Exporting/Importing Database
- Transportable Table space within & across the database and platforms
- Discuss New features concept 11g
- Design, Testing, Implementation Strategies
- Offline (cold)/ Online (hot) backups
- Performing Complete Recovery
- Performing Incomplete Recovery
- RMAN Architecture & Rman commands
- Setting up Catalog
- Online/Offline Backup using RMAN
- Backups Options
- Incremental Backups,
- Complete Recovery
- Incomplete Recovery
- Table Space Point in Time Recovery (TSPITR)
- Disaster Recovery
- Recovery of Corrupted DB-Blocks
- RMAN 11g new features
- Database Refresh Using RMAN
- Database refresh Using Manual
- DB refresh Using Expdp and Empdp
- Migration Using Expdp and Impdp
- Migration Using Rman
- Database Patch Management Introduction
- Applying Interim and Patch set Patches
- Patch History & Documentation
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Proactive Vs Reactive Tuning
- Tuning through effective DB Configurations
- Health Management/Periodical Checkup
- table Defragmentation
- What is a cluster?
- Types of clustering Technologies
- Advantages of RAC over the standalone databases
Top Hiring Company
Oracle Core DBA Training FAQ’s:
Oracle CORE DBA is a multi-model database management system, which allows you to maintain database administration effectively.
The Oracle Database Administrators are responsible for the design, implementation, support, and maintenance of computerized databases. It includes building and scaling databases for future data growth and capacity.
Oracle Core DBA certification is given by Oracle University. Once you decide on the type of certification we can accordingly customize your course. It will be a proctored exam conducted at Prometric centers.
The cost of the certification is $245.
We would provide you with the Oracle Core DBA training videos, recording of the session, and also eLearning material for self-study.
Yes, you can attend the demo class and decide on your continuation.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.