This WinRunner online training program has been devised per best and latest industry practices and standards by our leading expert faculty in Win Runner and the automated testing domain. WinRunner is an automated functional GUI testing tool that allows the user to record and playback UI interactions as test scripts. It is functional testing software. The WinRunner training helps us to master all the tricks and techniques involved in writing dynamic test scripts that can check all aspects of your application. By the end of this course, you will be efficient in handling real-time scenarios.
Win Runner Course Overview
WinRunner records user actions and application responses to create scripts that can be used as automated tests. Our expert faculty are proactive in solving your queries and providing you with the latest and best information or practices followed in the market. You will learn how to record and run test scripts.
This course will make you familiar with the fundamentals of creating and enhancing test scripts. Our live instructor-led classes are designed to be much more engaging, interactive, and interesting. The Win Runner tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners level to advance level. Our Win Runner certification is in line with the requirement of the market and helps you land high-paying WinRunner jobs.
Key Features of WinRunner Certification Program
- Basic idea of Winrunner and its functionality
- Installation and Configuration of WinRunner software
- Core concepts of writing dynamic automated test scripts
- Provide you with important WinRunner interview questions
- Win Runner tutorial videos for self-paced learning
- Real time-based scenarios for Practice
- Get WinRunner certification
- Assist you with WinRunner Jobs
Who should learn WinRunner Testing Tool?
This Win Runner course primarily benefits manual testers, programmers, and other IT professionals who want to upskill or shift to the WinRunner testing domain. Individuals who want to pursue a career in the automation testing domain. Professionals who want WinRunner certification to advance their careers can also opt.
- Introduction To Automation
- Reasons for using Automation
- Selenium supporting browsers and Platforms
- Basic Java Concepts
- Selenium Environment Set Up with libraries
- Difference between different Components of selenium
- Use Selenium IDE for Record and Playback test scenario
- Why WebDriver for Selenium
- WebDriver v/s RC
- Advantages of WebDriver
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse for WebDriver
- Accessing multiple browsers using WebDriver
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Use following methods to construct Constructing Xpath for Web-Element
- Use Developer tools of IE(Internet Explorer)to handling attributes
- Handling Web Elements by using web driver
- Accessing Input box with example
- Use Select and List to access Combo Boxes
- Accessing Checkbox with example
- Accessing Submit Buttons with example
- Accessing Links with example
- How to access rows and columns of Excel sheet
- Parameterization of test data using Excel sheet
- Verification of the properties of the web element with example
- Verification of the titles, textboxes, Clickable buttons, links with example
- Importing AutoIT into Eclipse Environment using JOCOB
- Implementing AutoIT methods
- Keyboard events
- Mouse Events
- Implicit Wait
- Integrating WebDriver with Selenium RC (Selenium1)
- Using selenium RC methods with WebDriver Methods
- Use AutoIT to handle alerts
- Handling webpage frames
- WebDriver – TakesScreenshot
- Java Robot - createScreenCapture
- By using WebDriver - SendKeys
- Java Robot Method
- Preparing TestNG Parallel Suite
- Running test multiple times, dependsonMethods,Grouping
- Excel data(or Database) conversion to Multi-Dimensional Array using ResultSet(JDBC)
- Use Data Provider to pass the test data to Selenium Script
- PageObjects, Helpers, Utils, TestRunner maintenance with folder structure
- Implementing TestNG Annotations on testRunner
- Test Scenarios creation in an Excel sheet in organized manner
- Test Scenarios execution in Excel sheet (or Database) by using JDBC-ODBC connection
- Developing keywords with selenium methods
- Test Results updating after executing each test scenario
- Capturing screenshots of the failed TestCases
- Implementing Junit—Java Client Driver Framework
- Executing test using Apache ANT
- Integrating AutoIT tool with framework
- Apache SVN - for code Version Controlling
- Reporting the results using Jasper IReport
Top Hiring Company
WinRunner Training FAQ’s:
Winrunner is functional automation testing GUI tool. It helps the customer in saving testing time and effort by automating the manual testing process. WinRunner helps to record and playback UI as the automated test scripts.
We will provide you with certification upon the completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited with many leading organizations, it helps you build trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We would provide you with a video recording of the class. And also WinRunner eLearning material for self-study.
Yes, we would provide you with job assistance. As courses are also job-oriented were you can get placed effortlessly.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.