Protractor Training is an online program conducting by FolksIT which will help you to get the knowledge of Protractor API. This API has the ability to provide automation to any app whether they are based on Angular or not. You can design Protractor framework with the help of Jasmine Unit Testing techniques. After completing the course you will be able to run tests for the application which are developed using Angular and Angular JS. The course will establish you as an Automation Engineer, Protractor Automation Engineer, and many other jobs.
Protractor Course Overview
Protractor online training will let you know the ways of using the Protractor tool. It is a testing tool that will help you in testing the applications developed in Angular JS. The course will include the components that are used in the tool. Along with it, our expert instructors will help you to gain practical knowledge along with the theory.
Protractor Certification Key features
- Learn from basics, uses, kit usage, etc.,
- Understand about Protractor API (Application Programming Interface)
- A soft copy of the Protractor tutorial will be provided during the course
- Learn how to use the Protractor framework
- Protractor interview questions with answers will cover all the topics that may be asked in the real interview
- Take the help of instructors anytime whether during the class or afterwards
- Job assistance also be provided
- Get the facilities of mock tests and mock interviews
- Get Protractor Certification
Who should Learn Protractor Online?
The best Protractor course can be taken up by a fresh graduate or an experienced IT professional. The fresh graduate should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Introduction to Protractor course
- AngularJS Basics Elements
- Pre-requisites for installing Protractor
- Installing JDK and Node.JS
- Installing Protractor on Windows
- Running the first Protractor Test using Notepad++
- Use Eclipse and Turn plugin to install and Protractor
- Installing Visual Studio code editor
- Protractor Snippets for VS CODE
- Defining Variables
- Variables and Concatenation
- Operators – Arithmetic, Incremental & Decremental operators
- Equality Operators
- Comparison and Logical operator
- Available Data Types
- If and Else, Switch statements
- For Loop
- While and Do While loop
- Break, Continue and Labels
- Working with Arrays
- Var, Let and Const
- Accessing objects and its members in another JS file
- Understanding the Conf.js file
- Concept of Describe and It blocks
- Handling Dropdown list
- Adding validations using Jasmine Expect
- Handling Dropdown list – code
- WebStorm Installation and integrating Protractor runner
- Concept of Autosuggestions
- How Protractor handle promises
- Practical implementation of promises
- Introduction to Jasmine and basic features
- BeforeEach and AfterEach
- Expect toBe and not toBe
- Expect toEqual, toMatch and not toEqual
- Test Suites creation and running selective and all test cases
- Test Suites Creation and running selective and all test cases – code
- About AngularJS Locators
- By Model, By ClassName, By ButtonText
- By Binding, By ID
- By Repeater
- By addLocators
- Select Wrapper class
- Use Edge browser to configure and run a test
- Automating a Login window
- Handling Tabs and pop-ups
- Handling IFrames
- Handling Alerts
- Generating Logs – Winston NPM
- Generating Allure Reports, Protractor-beautiful-reporter, HTML reporter2
- Installing Maven and Generating HTML Reports
- Sending Emails
- Usage of Package.json file
- Reading data and locators through JSON files
- Parameterization using Jasmine Data Providers
- Reading Excel Files
- Automating AngularJS application
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Creating Architecture and Adding business pages
- Adding More Business Page and Test Cases
- Adding the Page Object Model design pattern
- Usage of common Json file for TestData and Locators
- Executing Protractor test on an Android device
- Android Test Configuration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins configuration
- Understanding the Conf.js file
- Docker and Selenium grid integration with Protractor to run parallel test
- Docker installation and adding Selenium Grid containers
- Parallel test execution with Docker compose on Multiple browsers
- Resources for download from Docker section
Top Hiring Company
Protractor Training FAQ’s:
There is no limit to the number of tests. We will conduct many tests till you become an expert and can face every type of question in the real exam.
Job assistance will be provided till the time you get a job in an established company.
We will provide the Protractor online training video of that missed class.
You will learn about the Protractor tool which is used to test the applications developed in Angular JS. Our instructors will teach you about all the components of the tool and you will be able to test and debug the code easily.
Yes! Demo classes will be provided before the course.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.