Selenium WebDriver With Python 3.x Training Overview
The Selenium With Python 3.x online course is designed by experts and they have included all the essential topics necessary for learning and getting a job. They have also designed a selenium web driver python tutorial for you so that you can revise each topic before attending the exams.
After the completion of the selenium web driver for python course, mock test and mock interview sessions will also be held. These sessions will help you to practice your knowledge about selenium web driver python API. You will also get a Python Selenium WebDriver course completion certificate after completing the online course.
Selenium WebDriver With Python Online Training - Key Features
- Understand the basic what is Selenium webdriver, uses and involvement of different languages, etc.,
- Learn how to install selenium python 3
- Know about selenium web driver architecture and selenium web driver methods
- Get selenium python guide prepared by experts
- Learn the technology through web driver python example
- Know about the usage of selenium web driver python framework
- Become familiar with how to use python selenium
- Get 24/7 support from instructors
- Know about selenium web driver python documentation
- Get the certification upon course completion
Who should take Selenium WebDriver Python Course?
Anyone can do this Selenium Web Driver with Python course and some of them are listed here
- Team leads and managers of quality assurance
- Manual testers
- Quality assurance professionals
- Fresh graduates
- Various APIs are included in Selenium
- Performance testing, API testing, database testing, etc. cannot be done with Selenium.
- Explicit wait and implicit wait are available with Selenium
- Errors in code can cause Null Pointer Exception.
- Many big companies use Python.
- Multiple values can be returned by the functions available in Python
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Selenium IDE, RC
- In-depth knowledge about components and features of Selenium Web Driver tool
- Building a new Test Framework by using Maven, Web Driver, and Test NG
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment
- Installing JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Suites and Test Cases with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1, firebug and file path
- Set up Maven, TestNG and Selenium for eclipse
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Chrome.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying Web Element using name, id, link, text, TagName, Partial Link Text class Name,XPath, and CssSelector
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and Keyboard Events
- Verification Commands
- How to get Title
- How to get Current Url
- How to get PageScource
- How to get WindowHandel
- How to get WindowHandels
- How to get Text
- How to get Attributes
- Validation commands:
- How to operate with WebTable
- How to Handel Alerts in webpage
- Switch Commands:
- how to switch windows or Tabs.
- how to switch Alerts.
- How to operate with calanders
- Synchronization Commands
- Introduction of the Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
- Moduler Frame work
- Data driven
- Hybrid Framework
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using Maven, TestNG, and WebDriver
- Use external Data for Testing ( XML files, Property file, Excel sheet)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
- Why do we need Selenium?
- Selenium with Java vs. Python (pros and cons)
- Program structure
- Basic Programming in Python
- Function & Parameters in Python
- Python Data structures and operation
- File Operations
- Object Oriented Programming
- Environment setup(python, Pycharm, Selenium and etc.,)
- Introduction with Python and Pycharm
- First Script on Selenium
- Introduction to Web driver
- Differences between Remote web driver vs. Local web driver
- Guide to install Web driver
- Creating your first script on Web driver
- Accessing Forms in Web driver
- Accessing Table content and Links in Web driver
- Remote web driver
- Advanced Web element access method – Ancestor, Sibling, Contains, and etc.
- Framework designing methods
- Framework adaptation
- Feature Testing Automation
- Report Generation out of Automation
- Real-time Automation and Challenges
- Introduction to pyAutoGUI
- Accessing Flash content using PyAutoGUI
- Controlling Mouse and Keyboard events on web driver
- Record & Playback
- Command types
- Using Verifications
- Using Asserts
- Exporting Test Case/Suite to C#/NUnit
- Setting up a new project
- Project Structure
- Understanding DOM Structure
- Finding Elements
- Assert Types
- Working with Dynamic Elements (Radio/Checkbox/DropDown/Select Element)
- Tables and Data grid
- Cross-Platform Browser Testing
- Creating Data-Driven Tests (Excel/XML/DB)
- LINQ queries (DDT)
- What is Selenium Server
- Intro for Selenium Grid
- Configuring Selenium Server
- Grid Configuration
- Setting up Grid
- Running a Test in Grid
Top Hiring Company
Selenium WebDriver With Python 3.x FAQ’s:
There are many reasons of choosing Python over Java. Some of them are listed below.
- The speed of Python programs is more than that of Java.
- Indentation is used in Python while Java uses braces.
- Python is compact in comparison to Java.
Python 3x or Python 3.0 is a version of Python which was released in order to eliminate the bugs that were found in Python 2.0. Migration from Python 2.0 to Python 3.0 is easy.
Yes! You will get selenium webdriver interview questions at the end of the training.
The selenium webdriver python tutorial will have everything related to Selenium and Python. You can revise the topics that have been taught in the class.
Yes! Selenium webdriver example along with other examples will be given during the training.
It is a collection of open source Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) those are used to automate the web application testing.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.