The Jira online training has been comprehensively designed by our leading industry-certified experts having substantial experience in the Jira domain. Jira is one of the most popular agile project management tools. Jira helps in planning, tracking, and managing the team’s performance during the software development process. Jira streamlines the workflow of the software development cycle by planning, tracking, building, and releasing. This Jira training online will help you master all the concepts involved in tracking, managing, and controlling large and complex projects. This course will make you efficient in handling Jira tools and solve the real-time issues that may arise in business or organization. Our Jira certification is in line with the market requirements and industry standards.
Jira Certification Overview
Jira is an effective tool for planning and reporting capabilities and helps the team with an insight into their performances. Our expert professionals are proactive in solving your queries at any given time and provide you best and latest information followed and practiced in the industry. Our live online classes are designed to give you the best working environment.
You will practice on real-time scenario-based projects for practice. You will learn how to create dashboards, project management, track issues, and many more key concepts. Our Jira tutorials cover all the aspects from basics to the advanced level. By the end of this course, you will pro in using components of Jira and stand a real chance in landing high-paying Jira Jobs.
Jira Course Key Features
- One to One sessions
- Architecture of Jira
- Installation and Configuration on Jira
- Core concepts of Jira workflow
- Provide you with Jira interview questions
- Guidance in building a good Jira Resume
- Jira training videos for self-paced learning
- Get Jira Certification
Who should learn JIRA Online?
This course primarily benefits team leaders, administrators, managers, and IT professionals who either want to upskill or shift to the Jira domain. Fresher’s who want to pursue a career in the Jira domain can also opt. Professionals who want Jira certification to advance their career.
- Introduction to Jira
- Installation and System Requirements
- Applications, uses and examples
- Understanding JIRA core concepts
- JIRA Interface walkthrough
- Creating Dashboards
- Admin interface overview
- Working on Projects
- Using Add-ons in a projects
- Describe User Management
- What is Issue?
- What is System?
- What is Audit Log
- Project setup
- Create Project Categories
- Create Projects
- Project Configuration Walkthrough
- Components and versions
- Issues in JIRA
- Understanding Issue Links
- Understanding Sub Tasks
- What are Filters and subscriptions?
- JIRA Workflow Introduction
- Setting up dashboards
- Using JIRA effectively and Best Practices
- Add Announcement Banner
- Add Introduction
- How to Use Shortcuts?
- Perform Indexing from time to time
- What are Common JIRA addons?
- Issue Navigator
- Introduction to JQL
- Basic JQL syntax
- Browser shortcuts for JQL searching
- JQL querying by example
- What are Project Reports?
- How to Interpret reports?
- Using charts to visualize data
- Gadgets for reporting
- Detailing Excel analysis
- Discussion with instructor
- Advanced user and group management
- Working with project roles
- Security model
- Creating a role for Third party and add in specific project
- Types of administrators
- JIRA System Administrator
- Responsibilities of JIRA Administrator
- Managing Issue level security
- Email integration with JIRA
- Configure with Gmail
- Managing your installation and upgrading JIRA
- Startup/Shut down scripts, Logs, Files and Directories
- Managing directories
- Application Data, export, import, attachments
- What are Log files?
- Authentication Mechanism in JIRA
- General administration (links, attachments, etc)
- Issue Attributes Statuses, Resolutions and Priorities
- Enhancing the user experience
- Usage of JIRA Plugins
- Workflows and workflow schemes
- Issue Types and Issue Type Schemes
- Screens and Screen Schemes
- Fields and Field Configuration Schemes
- Permissions and Permission Schemes
- Security level and Security Schemes
- Events, Notification and Notification Schemes
- Versions and Components
- Basic workflow concepts
- Example workflows in real life
- JIRA default workflow
- Issue resolution
- Capturing and presenting your Data
- Custom fields
- Mandatory fields
- Common workflow configuration mistakes
- None of the transitions will come out of the state
- States may or may not contain incoming and outgoing transitions
- Configuring workflows
- Add additional states
- Transitions, conditions and post functions
- Step by step workflow configuration example
- What are JIRA extensions?
- JIRA Suite Utilities – Make description mandatory
- JIRA - Crowd
- JIRA – Confluence
- Show how to create Application Links
- Add Confluence Gadget URL
- JIRA - Fisheye/Crucible
- JIRA – GIT/Subversion (using GIT add-on / Subversion or Fisheye)
- What is Backup system?
- What is Restore system?
- How to perform Project Import?
- What is External System Import?
- Setup JIRA for HelpDesk/Support Tickets
- Setup JIRA for Test Case Management
- Setup JIRA for Project Management
- Setup JIRA for Bug Tracking
Top Hiring Company
Jira Training FAQ’s:
Jira is an agile management tool that helps in planning and tracking the team’s work, managing releases, and reporting the team's performance. It is also a bug and issues tracking system during software development.
What is JIRA full form?
It is actually inherited from Japanese word “Gojira”.
Jira administrator is responsible for planning, creating, configuring layout, design, and workflow. Jira admin's job is to efficiently manage all the team members effectively ensure the information flows down to the last member of the team about the project.
We provide Jira certification upon completing the course. We conduct an online exam to get Jira certification. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations.
Yes, we do, this course is designed in line with industry standards and clearing Jira administrator certification provided by Atlassian. We also assist you in taking various Jira certification exams on your requirement.
The various Jira certification costs range from $50-$400
The Jira administrator certificate is valid for 24 months and afterward, you have to renew.
We provide you with the recording of the sessions, and also eLearning material for self-study.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.