- +1 970-442-2002
Manual Testing Training is a professional training course from FolksIT in which you will get the knowledge about manual testing. In this course, you will learn about testing a software application manually. No automated tools are used for testing. Instructors who will teach the course are well-acquainted with the topic and they will give you such training that you can easily get the job of a tester and other manual testing jobs.
What Is Manual Testing?
In the manual testing training, you will learn about the fundamentals of software testing along with processes and methods used to test a software application manually. You will be told about the ways of making plans before commencing a project.
Software testing consists of a lot of issues and you will be made aware of those issues also. Manual testing interview questions and answers for experienced as well as beginners will also be provided after the course.
Manual Testing Online Training Key Features
- Learn from basics & types of Testing
- Get manual testing tutorials as study materials
- Interview questions for manual testing will be available to you
- Get 24/7 Support
- Mock test sessions and mock interview sessions will be arranged
- The course will lead you to various manual testing jobs.
Who should take Manual Testing course?
QA managers and software testing professionals can do the course. The course can also be done by freshers provided that they should have good communication skills.
Manual Testing Certification Important Facts
- Manual testing is better as humans can find errors easily.
- Deep testing can be done manually.
- No or little chances of errors are there in manual testing in comparison to automated testing.
- The whole problem can be understood easily through manual testing
- Concept of Software Testing Life Cycle – SDLC – Agile vs. Waterfall
- Know about QA Tester Role , Types of Testing, Test Metrics
- Software Testing Life Cycle Defect Life Cycle –& STLC
- Methods of Testing, Software Testing process
- Test plan, Test case, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix), Defect tracking
- HP Quality Center – ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) for Test management/ Defect Tracking
- How to perform SQL (Database and Back End Testing)
- How to perform UNIX, Linux, Backend Testing
- Understand Configuration Management
- What is CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)?
- Understand Six Sigma principles
- What is Regulatory compliance?
- How to perform IBM Mainframe Testing?
- How to perform SAP Testing?
- Performing WebServices (SOA) Testing through SoapUI tool
- What is Data warehouse Testing and ETL (Extract/Transform/Load)
- Understand IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM) Tool
Top Hiring Company
Manual Testing Training FAQ’s:
There are many benefits of doing manual testing course and some of them are as follows. There is a great demand for manual software testers. Software testing career can be started easily. You can learn the working of manual testing tools easily.
Manual testing is a type of testing in which manual tests for a software application are performed. After the completion of manual testing, automated testing is performed. Manual testing is necessary because most of the errors are easily caught in this testing. Automated testing is less effective.
There are no specific prerequisites for manual testing online training. People from any background can apply for the course.
You will be provided a video lecture for every class so you need not worry if you have missed a class.
Yes! Demo sessions will be provided to you
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.