Request For More Information !
You may want to make your career as a tester and you may have a dream to go for automated testing. In such a case, you should do Selenium WebDriver with Java & Cucumber BDD provided by FolksIT. After doing this selenium java cucumber course, you will have the ability to become an experienced automation tester. You will be able to make different frameworks with Java and test the code with Cucumber and Selenium.
The selenium with cucumber course will let you learn about automated testing. If you are a manual tester then the course is for you. You will learn the topics through cucumber selenium example and other examples. A selenium cucumber java tutorial will be provided to you for free which you can use for revision and also for self-study. The main thing that you will learn in this course is how to integrate selenium with cucumber.
Here are some of the features of selenium and cucumber training course.
- Learn the three technologies through cucumber java selenium webdriver example
- Get selenium cucumber java tutorial for self-study and revision
- Another tutorial that is available is cucumber bdd java tutorial
- Resolve your queries through expert trainers who are available 24/7
- Get course completion certificate after completing selenium webdriver with java & cucumber bdd course
- Know how to relate cucumber selenium java during testing
- Know how to use cucumber with testing framework
Who should take this course?
The selenium cucumber java course has been designed for the people who want to learn the ways of testing web applications. People who are in the jobs of manual testing can also do this course. They will learn automated testing which they can apply anywhere. In this way, they can boost their career. The prerequisites for the course include basic level of java, programming knowledge of basic level, working on browsers, and webpages, having some knowledge about software testing.
- Demo: See WebDriver In Action
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Record And Run With Selenium IDE
- Modifying Test Data
- Exporting Selenium IDE To Java Code
- Preparing The Test Environment
- Getting Started With Java And Eclipse
- Creating The Login Test Outline
- Opening A Web Browser With Selenium
- Understanding HTML And The DOM
- Finding Elements Using Chrome
- Simulating User Actions On A Web Page
- Capturing Text On A Page
- Capturing The Page Title And Closing The Browser
- Overview Of New Account Application
- Preparing Environment With Firefox And Firebug
- Writing The Test Outline And Opening A Firefox Browser
- Item Locator: By LinkText
- Item Locator: By Name And By ID
- Item Locator: By XPath (Relative And Absolute)
- Item Locator: By CSS Selector
- Comparing Methods And Priority
- Interacting With Form Elements
- Completing The New Account Application
- Using Variables To Parameterize Data
- Cross-Browser Testing
- Creating The DriverFactory
- Defining WebElements
- The Radio Button Algorithm
- The Checkbox Algorithm
- Conditional Test Results
- Introduction To JUnit Framework
- Assertions: Generate Test Results
- Annotations: Guiding The Test Flow
- Class Variables Within A Framework
- Installing TestNG Framework In Eclipse
- Setting Up A TestNG Framework
- TestNG Assertions
- TestNG Annotations
- Preparing A Test Suite
- Managing An XML Test Suite
- The CSV Reader Class
- JUnit Parameters
- Data-Driven Testing With JUnit And CSV
- The Excel Reader Class
- TestNG DataProvider
- Data-Driven Testing With TestNG And Excel
- Overview Of Booking Application
- Setting Up The Test
- Writing The Search Page Test Step
- Modifying The Search Result Criteria (Implicit Waits)
- Selected A Search Result (Advanced XPath Locators)
- Switching Windows And Handling PopUps
- Finishing The Booking And Confirmation
- What Is The Page Object Model?
- Setting Up A Test With POM
- Implementing The Login Page Class
- Implementing The Dashboard Page Class
- Writing A Test with Page Objects
- Enhance POM With PageFactory
- What Is BDD And Cucumber?
- Preparing The Cucumber Environment
- Writing A Feature File In Gherkin
- Writing Step Definition Class
- Writing The TestRunner With JUnit
- Implementing Step Definitions With Selenium
- Enhancing Feature Files With Data Tables
- Parameterizing Data Into Step Definitions
- Executing Tests And Fixes
Selenium WebDriver with Java & Cucumber FAQ’s:
Yes! There is a money back policy for the selenium java cucumber framework course. If you have registered and have seen the demo courses but are not satisfied, the registration fee will be paid back.
In such a case, you will be provided the recorded lecture of each missed class which will help you to cover the loss.
Everything related to coding and testing along with other topics of the course will be included in the cucumber framework java selenium tutorial.
The instructor will be well-qualified and will have extensive knowledge regarding the topic. He will always be available to resolve your problem.
Yes! Three demo sessions will be available.