You may wish to pursue a career as a tester, and you may aspire to work in automated testing. In this case, you should use FolksIT's Selenium WebDriver with Java and Cucumber BDD. You will be able to become an experienced automation tester after completing this selenium java cucumber course. You will be able to create various frameworks using Java and test the code using Cucumber and Selenium.
Selenium WebDriver with Java & Cucumber BDD Course Overview
The selenium with cucumber Training will let you learn about automated testing. If you are a manual tester then the course is for you. You will learn the topics through the cucumber selenium example and other examples. A Cucumber Selenium Java Tutorial will be provided to you for free which you can use for revision and also for self-study. The main thing that you will learn in this course is how to integrate selenium with cucumber.
Selenium WebDriver eLearning Key Features
- Learn the three technologies through cucumber java selenium web driver example
- Get selenium cucumber java tutorial for self-study and revision
- Another tutorial that is available is the cucumber bdd java tutorial
- Resolve your queries through expert trainers who are available 24/7
- Get Cucumber Selenium Java Tutorial
- Get course completion certificate after completing selenium web driver with java & cucumber bdd course
- Know how to relate cucumber selenium java during testing
- Know how to use cucumber with the testing framework
Who should take Cucumber Selenium Java Training?
The Selenium cucumber java course has been designed for people who want to learn the ways of testing web applications. People who are in the jobs of manual testing can also do this course. They will learn automated testing which they can apply anywhere. In this way, they can boost their career. The prerequisites for the course include a basic level of java, programming knowledge of basic level, working on browsers, and webpages, having some knowledge about software testing.
- Demo: See WebDriver In Action
- Installing Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Record And Run With Selenium IDE
- Modifying Test Data
- Exporting Selenium IDE To Java Code
- Preparing The Test Environment
- Getting Started With Java And Eclipse
- Creating The Login Test Outline
- Opening A Web Browser With Selenium
- Understanding HTML And The DOM
- Finding Elements Using Chrome
- Simulating User Actions On A Web Page
- Capturing Text On A Page
- Closed the browser after capturing the title
- Overview Of New Account Application
- Preparing Environment With Firefox And Firebug
- Opening A Firefox Browser after Writing The Test Outline
- Item Locator: By LinkText
- Item Locator: By Name And By ID
- Item Locator: By XPath (Relative And Absolute)
- Item Locator: By CSS Selector
- Comparing Methods And Priority
- Interacting With Form Elements
- Completing The New Account Application
- Using Variables To Parameterize Data
- Cross-Browser Testing
- Creating The DriverFactory
- Defining WebElements
- The Radio Button Algorithm
- The Checkbox Algorithm
- Conditional Test Results
- Introduction To JUnit Framework
- Assertions: Generate Test Results
- Annotations: Guiding The Test Flow
- Class Variables Within A Framework
- Installing TestNG Framework In Eclipse
- Setting Up A TestNG Framework
- About TestNG Assertions
- About TestNG Annotations
- Preparing A Test Suite
- Managing An XML Test Suite
- The CSV Reader Class
- Concept of JUnit Parameters
- Data-Driven Testing With JUnit And CSV
- The Excel Reader Class
- Understanding TestNG DataProvider
- Data-Driven Testing With TestNG And Excel
- Overview Of Booking Application
- Setting Up The Test
- Writing The Search Page Test Step
- Modifying The Search Result Criteria (Implicit Waits)
- Selected A Search Result (Advanced XPath Locators)
- Switching Windows And Handling Popups
- Finishing The Booking And Confirmation
- What Is The Page Object Model?
- Setting Up A Test With POM
- Implementing The Login Page Class
- Implementing The Dashboard Page Class
- Writing A Test with Page Objects
- Enhance POM With PageFactory
- What Is BDD And Cucumber?
- Preparing The Cucumber Environment
- Writing A Feature File In Gherkin
- Writing Step Definition Class
- Writing The TestRunner With JUnit
- Implementing Step Definitions With Selenium
- Enhancing Feature Files With Data Tables
- Parameterizing Data Into Step Definitions
- Executing Tests And Fixes
Top Hiring Company
Selenium WebDriver with Java & Cucumber FAQ’s:
Yes! There is a money back policy for the selenium java cucumber framework course. If you have registered and have seen the demo courses but are not satisfied, the registration fee will be paid back.
In such a case, you will be provided the recorded lecture of each missed class which will help you to cover the loss.
Everything related to coding and testing along with other topics of the course will be included in the cucumber framework java selenium tutorial.
The instructor will be well-qualified and will have extensive knowledge regarding the topic. He will always be available to resolve your problem.
Yes! We provide Selenium WebDriver with Java demo sessions.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.