This training program is designed by our experts in the field of the mobile application testing domain. This tests are against application software on mobile devices. They are tested for speed, consistency, and functionality. This course will help you to master the skills requires for mobile application testing. This course is a lucrative career option. This mobile app development training and certification program will gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring for mobile app developer jobs.
Mobile App Testing Course Overview
This technology has been growing by leaps and bounds and the market is also on the rise making it a lucrative career. There are many mobile application testing tools and they focus on different aspects of Mobile Automation Testing. In this course, you will learn different types of mobile application testing. This course will help you learn about penetration testing. You will learn about how to effectively use mobile automation testing tools across different platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows. This program will enrich you with different techniques and tools used for testing and will make you confident in dealing with real-time scenarios.
Mobile Application Testing Key Features
- Introduction to different types of mobile application testing like Mobile automation testing and Manual mobile testing.
- Core concepts of the mobile application framework
- Fundamentals of mobile application architecture
- Concepts of mobile application penetration testing
- Usage of different mobile application programming languages
- Live projects for training
- Get Course Mobile application testing certification
- Guide you in building a good resume
- Provide some of the important interview questions
Who should take Mobile Application Testing Certification?
This course primarily benefits professionals in the testing domain and people who want to change their careers to a mobile application testing environment. The course is also beneficial for individuals who want to pursue a career in mobile application testing and also professionals who require mobile testing certification.
- What is Mobile App testing?
- Basic concepts in Mobile App testing
- Different types of Mobile apps
- Web mobile apps
- Mobile Platforms
- SDLC Methodologies overview
- Mobile app testing challenges
- Test case design
- Cloud based mobile testing
- Mobile app testing tools
- See TestCloud
- Mobile Application Testing types
- UI Testing
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Interruption Testing
- Installation/ Upgrade Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Network Testing
- Certification Testing
- Field Testing
- Usability Testing
- Localization Testing
- Performance Testing
- Mobile platforms
- Android platform
- Introduction to Android
- Setting up of Android development environment
- Developing your first Android App
- executing app on Emulator and Real Device
- Code Walkthrough of Android Application
- Build Process
- Debugging – DDMS/ ADB/ AVD
- IOS platform
- MAC OS Introduction
- IOS/ Architecture
- Introduction to XCODE
- Provisioning Profile
- Build Process
- Introduction to Automation of web application
- Both paid tools and open source are used for web and mobile automation
- AUTOMATION IN WEB APPLICATION
- introduction to Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of WebDriver
- Configuring WebDriver
- AUTOMATION IN MOBILE APPLICATION
- Types of Mobile Applications-Native,Hybrid,Web
- Various Mobile Platforms(iOS,Android,Windows Phone)
- Real Mobile Device/ Emulators and Simulators
- Introduction to Appium
- Appium Architecture
- Appium on Android and iOS
- Appium Server
- Introduction to client Libraries -Python,Java and Ruby
- FEATURES IN APPIUM
- Android Mobile Application Testing using Appium Demo
- Android Application UI Features Testing
- Android Application Rest Services Testing
- Cross Platform Testing using Appium Demo
- Rich Internet Application Testing using Appium Dem
- INSTALLATION OF APPIUM ON IOS AND ANDROID
- Android Platform
- Installation of JDK and Configuration of eclipse
- Installation of Android SDK
- Installation of Appium Exe
- Configuration of real mobile Devices - Settings, PDAnet+ etc
- Application utilities - Activity Launcher, APK Extractor, etc.
- Configuring Selenium jar and Appium Client Library
- Android settings
- ABD Commands, Android Settings
- Developer Settings, Appium Inspector,Trash actions
- IOS Platform
- Xcode tool for iOS
- Homebrew, Npm to install appium server
- Android Platform
- APPIUM CONCEPTS AND CHALLENGES
- Automation of web App,Native and Hybrid
- APPIUM FRAMEWORK
- POM Framework, Jenkins CI, TestNG, Maven, Git/ SVN
- Introduction and Script Creation
- SETTING UP OF SELENDROID AND SELENDROID ARCHITECTURE
- Switch between Web based and Native scenarios automation with Selendroid
- Use JUnit Framework to demonstrate end to end automation using Selendroid
- Automation and Manual testing best practices in Mobile Application
- Automate Test Scenarios using Android app
- End-End Use Case: Automation using a Hybrid framework
Top Hiring Company
Mobile Application Testing FAQ’s:
Mobile testing is a process for testing mobile application software. They are tested for different attributes like functionality, speed, and Usability
We provide you with Mobile testing certification upon the completion of the course and clearing an online exam successfully. Our certification is accredited with many leading organizations and it will increase your trust and credibility.
In-app load testing we increase the number of users and concurrent transactions to check the app's load’s peak. Mobile app load testing is normally performed to check speed and response time during heavy traffic loads.
The process of security testing to analyze security from inside the mobile environment that is built on OWASP mobile application security verification standard.
Some of the most used mobile application programming languages are
A mobile development framework is a software framework that is used to support mobile app development. It is a software library.
Application architecture is the pattern and techniques used to design and build an application. It acts as a roadmap for building an application.
Few important mobile application testing tools are.
- Monkey talk
- Test complete
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.