- +1 970-442-2002
The Appium Training program has been comprehensively designed as per the latest information and trends in the industry by our leading expert faculty having substantial experience in the Appium domain. Appium is an open-source test automation tool for testing hybrid and native mobile applications. Appium supports running the apps on Android, IOS, and windows operating systems. It also allows you to run automated tests on actual devices, emulators, and simulators. This Appium Online training will help you master all the concepts of writing automation scripts for mobile automation testing. This Appium course will make you proficient in developing an efficient mobile automation framework. Our Appium certification is in line with market requirements and industry trends which will help you land high-paying Appium jobs.
Appium Course Overview
Appium is one of the most popular automation testing tools. This course helps you gain hands-on expertise on all the fundamentals of mobile testing automation. Real-time industry expert faculty will help you to understand in depth concepts to become professional.
Our live instructor-led classes are designed to give you the best learning environment with classes being more interactive and engaging than classroom teaching. You will learn about Appium device commands, scripts for automation, simulate user actions like filling forms, clicking buttons, and many more key concepts. Our Appium tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners level to advance level. By the end of this course, you will become a pro in the Appium framework.
Appium Online Course Key Features
- One to One sessions
- Understanding Appium basics, architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Appium
- Provide you with important Appium interview questions
- Schedule your time according to your convenience
- Appium training videos for self-study
- Get Appium certification
Who should take Appium Certification?
This course primarily benefits manual testers, automation testers, and IT professionals who either want to want to shift to the Appium domain. Freshers who want to pursue a career in Appium can also opt. Professionals who Appium certification to advance their career.
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Tools
- Functionality Testing Tools
- Performance Testing Tools
- Test Management Tools
- Introduction to Mobile automation testing
- Selenium 3.0 and APIs
- Automation for IOS and Android devices
- Running the scripts on Emulators
- Running the scripts on Real devices
- Various tools available for Mobile automation testing
- Understanding the API Levels and Appium Concepts
- Client/Server Architecture, Session, Appium Server Desired Capabilities, and Appium Clients
- Pre-requisite for starting with Appium
- Supported Java versions
- Configuring environment variables
- Downloading and Installing JDK
- Downloading and installing Maven on Windows
- Downloading Android SDK
- Types of Android Virtual Devices
- Visiting Appium.exe
- Downloading Appium for Windows
- Downloading Appium jars and other dependencies
- Configuring SDK Manager
- Downloading different Android API levels
- Setting up Android environment variables
- Downloading Appium GUI Tool
- Understanding Application path, Package & Launch Activity
- Starting Appium Server
- Run a sample test for making sure that everything is working fine
- Understanding Desiredcapabilities class
- Extracting Activities information and Packages of pre and post installed apps
- Downloading Appium Maven Dependencies
- Adding Device Name
- How to connect a real device to USB and run ADB commands
- How to start the Appium server through code on Windows?
- Downloading Appium Maven Dependencies
- Stopping the Appium server
- Kill all nodes
- Opening UIAutomator Viewer through SDK tools kit
- Understanding different locator strategies
- Taking the Device screenshot
- Device screenshot with Compressed hierarchy
- Understanding the different locator tags
- What is Appium Inspector?
- How and when to run it?
- Record and Play using Appium Inspector
- How to locate elements through Appium Inspector
- Inspector will only run with active session
- What is object repository?
- How to use object repository in framework
- Why maintaining Object repository is necessary?
- Types of creating object repository
- Execution with ANT
- Execution with Maven
- Execution with Continuous Integration tool i.e., Jenkins
- Locating Elements on the App
- What all can be locatable
- Locating elements within elements
- Locating multiple elements
- Find Element By Android UIAutomator
- Exploring UIAutomator API
- Finding Elements by ClassName
- Finding Elements by ids
- Finding Elements by Xpaths
- Using different functions inside UIAutomator class
- Native App Test – How to make a call with Internal Dialer Application
- Native App Test – How to add a new contact to Phonebook
- Native App Test – How to send SMS from a real device
- Native App Test – How to Automate a standard App
- TouchActions and Events – Handling user gestures
- WebApp Test – How to automate Web based testing on Chrome Browser
- Hybrid App Test – How to automate the mobile messaging app
- JUnit Introduction
- JUnit Annotations
- Implementation of JUnit in Selenium RC/ Web Driver Scripts
- TestNG Introduction
- TestNG Annotations
- How to implement TestNG in Selenium RC/ Web Driver Scripts
- Difference between JUnit and TestNG
- Setting up Java Environment in windows platform
- Object – Oriented Programming Concepts
- Classes and Objects, Encapsulation, Access and Non-Access Modifiers, Interfaces
- Variables , Methods and Arrays
- Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Collections , loop concepts and if-else statements
- File I/O, Code Debugging, Exception Handling, and Java API Understanding
- Practice Programs in the Java Concepts
- JDBC – Database Testing Introduction
- Handling SQL Server database using JDBC scripts
Top Hiring Company
Appium Training FAQ’s:
Appium is an open-source test automation tool for mobile applications. It allows you to test native, hybrid, and mobile web applications. It also allows you to run automated tests on actual devices, emulators, and simulators.
We provide you with certification upon completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring. It will add more weightage to your resume.
The candidates can get the online appium training videos along with the recorded sessions.
Yes, we do provide job assistance. Our courses are job-oriented.
Yes, we do provide a demo and if I am satisfied you can continue with us.
The average salary for an Appium tester is $90k/yr.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.