Google maps API online course will let a candidate learn about various things related to Google maps. After completing the Google maps API online training course, a candidate will get the knowledge of using the Google APIs console and he can make new projects. Upon successful completion of the course, you will also get course completion certification, tutorials and interview questions.
Google Maps API Online Training Structure
The Google Maps API online course certification is suitable for web developers. They will be able to add Geo visualizations and features related to location on their websites. They can also use the Google maps APIs to enhance the functionality of their sites. Google maps API training for beginners is also available for freshers and they can also enhance their career by doing the course.
Google Maps Places API Course - Key Features
- Get Google maps API online training pdf for self-study
- Have API training courses for better job placement
- Instructors will lead the training at regular timings
- Apply for Maps API online jobs
- Do practical exercises
- Get Google maps API tutorial
Who can join Google Maps API Online Learning?
- How to use Google Maps API Key?
- What are DOM Elements in Google maps?
- What is GMap2 and its examples?
- Initializing referencing locations
- How to Pan & Zoom in Google maps?
- How to use G Overview Map Control?
- Modifying standard controls
- Creating custom controls
- How to use Marker, and image Icon in Google maps?
- What is Info Window and how to style it?
- How to Create image overlays?
- Creating tile and tile layer overlays
- What are Google map Event Listeners?
- What are DOM & GMarker Events?
- How to use DHTML and AJAX in Google maps
- Concepts XML and data parsing
- How to use Geocodes Web Services in Google maps?
- How do I use Street View in Google Maps?
- Understanding Google Earth Integration
- What is Google Local Search?
- How to use GeoRSS Overlays?
- Basics of KML (KeyHole markup language)
- Using Placemarks icon in Google earth
- What is the use of Icons?
- HTML concepts for Google Earth?
- What is KMZ File in Google earth?
- About Polylines and polygons in Google earth?
- What are the Styles for polylines?
- How to create Network links and use them?
- How to use Image Ground overlays and screen overlays?
- Importing the GIS data
- KML (Keyhole markup language)Touring
- What are Traffic Overlays?
- The Markers usage
- What is The Info window
- Knowledge of The Browser compatibility
- Introduction of Character encoding
- Details of XHTML and VML (Vector markup Language)
- What are Memory Leaks?
- Upgrades and Updates
- What is UI Localization?
Top Hiring Company
Google Maps API FAQ’s:
The Google maps API certificate course will help a fresher or an experienced web developer to enhance his career.
A candidate can visit the website of the training provider and opt for how to learn Google maps API online course. There is no need to find Google maps API courses near me as the training will be provided online.
Many Google maps API present jobs are available at different job portals. After completing the course, the candidate can go for job placement through any portal.
Yes Google maps API short courses are also available. Students can learn only few things through these short courses.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.