The WordPress training has been comprehensively curated as per the latest industry trends and standards to give our learners the working knowledge of our leading industry-certified experts. WordPress is an open-source content management system that supports all kinds of websites. This WordPress online training will master you in the end-to-end process of building dynamic and responsive websites. This WordPress Online training online will make you proficient in all the tricks and techniques of designing great dashboards. Learning WordPress will give you an edge in the Website development industry as it is the most popular tool and give you real-chance at landing high-paying WordPress jobs.
WordPress Certification Course Overview
WordPress is a popular website builder. WordPress builds or customizes websites, it is cross-platform and the websites build by WordPress look great across all the devices and the response time is quick. You don’t need prior knowledge of HTML or any other programming language this makes it even more popular among businesses.
Learn how to build responsive websites, create static pages, dashboards, custom menus, and many more key concepts. Our WordPress tutorials cover all the aspects from beginner’s level to advance level. SEO with WordPress knowledge is in huge demand. Our WordPress certification is in line with market requirements and also complies with industry standards. By the end of this course, you will become a pro on how to use WordPress effectively.
WordPress Online Course Key Features
- Learn WordPress from basics, architecture
- Installation and Configuration of WordPress
- Understand how to use wordpress, yoast seo, all other important plugins
- Provide you with important WordPress interview questions
- Guidance in building WordPress resume
- Provide you with WordPress tutorial videos for self-study and also specially designed WordPress SEO tutorial
- Get WordPress certification
- One on One session
Who should take learn WordPress Online?
The one who are already in the field of Digital Marketing and loves to learn Content Management System (CMS) can join this course. The online WP course primarily benefits website developers, software developers, business professionals, and IT professionals who want to upskill to the WordPress domain. Freshers who want to pursue a career in the WordPress domain can go for this course. Professionals seeking WordPress certification to advance their career.
- Understanding and Using domain names
- WordPress Hosting Options
- Installing WordPress on a Local Server
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Core WordPress Settings
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading WordPress Plugins
- Recommended WordPress Plugins
- Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Installing and Configuring Themes
- Editing and Customizing Themes
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Theme Best Practices
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Organizing Posts with Categories
- Connecting Posts Together with Tags
- Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
- Managing Lists of Links
- Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
- Hands-On Training on the New Image Editor
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site
- WordPress as a Blog vs. WordPress as a Website
- Converting a Website to WordPress
- WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS)
- Beyond blogging: Other Uses for WordPress
- A Checklist for WordPress SEO
- Using SEO Plugins and SEO Friendly WordPress Themes
- Mastering Google Webmaster Tools
- Writing and Linking for SEO
- Avoiding Black Hat SEO tactics that will get you into trouble with Google
- Organizing Pictures, Videos and Downloadable Files in WordPress
- Alternatives to Using WordPress for Managing Media Online
- Using WordPress Photo Galleries
- Updating and Upgrading WordPress itself
- Updating Plugins and Themes
- Database Maintenance for WordPress Users
- Securing WordPress Passwords
- Updates and Patches to Keep Your Site Secure
- Connecting Securely to Your WordPress Site
- User Management
- Fixing Posts and Pages if They Break
- Fixing Broken Widgets
- Fixing Theme Issues
- Fixing Plugins
- Identifying and Fixing Common Database Issues
Top Hiring Company
WordPress Training FAQ’s:
WordPress is an open-source content management system. It can be used to create dynamic and responsive websites and blogs. It is one of the most popular website builders.
We would provide you with certification upon completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain credibility among the companies hiring.
Registered candidates can get the wordpress training videos, manuals and tutorials for self-study.
Yes, we do provide job assistance and also help you prepare for the interview. Our courses are job-oriented.
Yes, you can attend the demo class and then decide if you want to continue.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.