FolksIT is providing Struts Online Training in which you will learn about Struts framework and its usage in Java applications. You will learn different things from this course like formation of beans, making custom tags, making HTML forms, and many other things. The course will help you in getting a job of core Java developer, Java developer with Struts, core Java Struts and web services, and many more.
Struts Course Overview
Apache Struts is a course that will help you to develop applications that run at a fast pace. You will also learn about MVC architecture and make different kinds of Java applications. The course will start with telling you what is Apache Struts and after that, you will also be able to know about using the Struts framework in Java. Some more things to learn are
- Apache Struts example
- 2 documentation
- MVC framework
Struts Java Key Features:
- Get tutorials
- Learn in detail about Struts technology
- The latest version will be taught
- Get a certificate after course completing
- Learn about Apache Struts 1 and Struts 2 framework features
- Learn about vulnerability
- Know how Struts validation framework to work
Who should take this course?
The course can be taken up by those people who have knowledge of Java or J2EE. A graduate who has done graduation in any field can also take up the course. Besides these, people who want to make a career as a web developer using Struts and Java can take up Struts training.
Apache Struts Important Facts:
- Java servlets API and MVC are the main components
- It is an open-source framework
- Simple and easy to learn
- The user community of the framework is large
- Tag libraries are available in Struts
- Web applications: a quick study
- Frameworks for web applications
- The Struts 2 framework
- Declarative architecture
- A quick hello
- HelloWorld using annotations
- Introducing Struts 2 actions
- Packaging your actions
- Implementing actions
- Transferring data onto objects
- File uploading: a case study
- Why intercept requests?
- Interceptors in action
- Surveying the built-in Struts 2 interceptors
- Declaring interceptors
- Building your own interceptor
- Type conversion and Data transfer: common tasks of the web application domain
- OGNL (Object-Graph Navigation Language) and Struts 2
- Built-in type converters
- Customizing type conversion
- Getting started
- An overview of Struts tags
- Concept of Data tags
- Concept of Control tags
- Concept of Miscellaneous tags
- Using JSTL and other native tags
- Brief overview of OGNL expression language
- Why we need UI component tags?
- Tags, templates, and themes
- UI Component tag reference
- Life after the action
- Commonly used result types
- What are JSP (Java Server Pages) alternatives?
- What are Global results?
- Why use Spring with Struts 2?
- Adding Spring to Struts 2
- Reasons of using Java Persistence API with Struts 2?
- Getting familiar with the validation framework
- Wiring your actions for validation
- Writing a custom validator
- Validation framework advanced topics
- The Struts 2 framework and Java i18n
- A Struts 2 i18n demo
- Struts 2 i18n: the details
- Overriding the framework's default locale determination
- Plug-in overview
- Common plug-ins
- Internal component system
- Writing a breadcrumb plug-in
- Setting up your environment
- Unit-testing your actions
- Maximizing reuse
- Advanced UI tag usage
- Translating Struts Classic knowledge
- Converting by piecemeal
- Advanced action usage
- Dynamic method invocation
- Using tokens to prevent duplicate form submits
- Displaying wait pages automatically
- A single action for CRUD operations
- Tiles and Struts 2
Top Hiring Company
Struts Online Training FAQ’s:
There are no defined prerequisites as fresh graduates can also take this course. The recommended prerequisites are basic knowledge of Java Programming, JSP, and MVC framework.
Yes! Three demo classes will be provided for you to decide whether to take the course or not.
The usage of Struts in Java is to create web applications through Servlets and JSP.
The main components of Struts framework are custom tags, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages or JSP, and message resources.
The features of Apache Struts include AJAX support, integration support, configuration of MVC components, and many others.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.