JSP and Servlets Training Online is a course from FolksIT for those students who want to make their career in web development through JSP, Servlets, and J2EE. The JSP and servlets training will cover different types of APIs that can be used in making websites through these components. You will be established as Java developer or web developer with JSP through this course. So join the course and be a certified professional.
Overview Of JSP Training:
The certification in java servlets & JSP will let you know about developing web applications with this technology. You will also learn the ways of connecting these applications to databases. After pursuing JSP and servlets course, you will be able to great web applications. The course will lead you to make a good career as a web application developer.
JSP Servlet Course Key features:
- Adding the applications to databases through JDBC
- Ways of using JSP servlet API
- Understand JSP and servlet life cycle
- Availability of the course for JSP and servlets for beginners
- Instructors are available 24/7 to resolve your problems
- Learn how JSP and servlet work together
- Avail JSP and servlets tutorial
- Get the training of latest version of JSP servlet version
- Learn the technology through JSP and servlet example
- Learn web application development using JSP and servlet
Who should take this course?
The course can be done by beginners who want to make their career as a web developer. IF there is any team who wants to start various projects through JSP vs servlet can also do the course. There are some prerequisites that people have to consider before joining the course. These prerequisites include the knowledge of HTML and object-oriented programming and concepts. Knowledge of databases will be another advantage.
- Web Development Overview
- Creating HTML Forms
- HTTP Overview
- Servlet and JSP specifications
- Web application directory structure
- Configuring Resources in web applications
- What are Classes?
- What are Jar files and how to create it?
- What is web application Deployment descriptor?
- Servlet, JSP and J2EE compliant products
- Setting up for Servlet/JSP development
- Setting up a web application
- Setting up Oracle application server
- What is Servlet and its use?
- How to include web component in JSP?
- What is event Listeners?
- What is the use of Filters?
- Details of Tag Libraries
- How run First servlet program?
- What are Request parameters?
- How to start with First JSP
- What are Scriplets in JSP?
- What is use of Expressions tag?
- What is the use of Java expressions tag?
- How to use Expression Language (EL) expression?
- What is the Declaration method?
- Session Tracking Overview
- Session Tracking with Hidden Request Parameters
- Session Tracking with PathInfo/URL Rewriting
- Using Cookies
- JSP Scopes: application, session, request, page
- Use Bean
- Accessing Properties
- EL: JSP Expression Language
- JDBC in a Web Environment
- DataSources and JNDI
- Creating a database application
- Separation of concerns
- Service to Worker Pattern
- Dispatcher View Pattern
- Front Controller Pattern
- Forwards and Includes
- Creating Tag Libraries
- Web Frameworks: Struts, JavaServer Faces
- Applet to Servlet Communication
- Java Servlet 2
- Web Services: XML over HTTP
Top Hiring Company
JSP and Servlets Training FAQ’s:
The JSP and servlet life cycle has three phases which are as follows.
- The code of JSP is parsed to eliminate all the errors.
- The JSP is converted into servlet.
- The compilation od servlet is done.
Yes! The JSP and servlet interview questions will be available after the course completion. You will also get the facility of mock interview.
Yes! You will get the training of latest JSP servlet version. Our course will be upgraded if a new version is launched.
Yes! You will get a course completion certificate after completing JSP and servlets training.
Yes! Mock tests will be available for your practice.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.