This J2EE (Java Enterprise Edition) training will help you to build web application career. This is one of the most used programming languages to develop a web application using Java. This program will lead the candidates towards the path of career growth.
Java J2EE Course Overview
This Course will lead the candidate's career as a professional web application developer. It is an advanced java training that mainly focuses on learning Servlets and Jsp to develop a web application. It is a platform-independent environment used to configure web-based enterprise applications. Through this training, the candidate can understand the complete information about Training and can have practical knowledge about the course.
J2EE Training Online Key Features
- This program will guide the candidates to complete the course, acquire programming skills and get the certification.
- From this training program, the student will get the opportunity to work on real-time projects.
- This course has never-ending scope in software development career.
- In this program, the team professionals will teach you that how J2EE deals with client-server java applications in a Java Application Server.
- This program will help the candidate to get a high-paid job.
Why Developers Should Take J2EE Online Course?
Candidates who want to become web application developers can take this course and enhance their skills. Individuals who have good knowledge of Core Java can learn this course easily.
- What is Enterprise Architecture?
- An Architect's Roles and Responsibilities
- Distinguish between architecture and design
- Architectural Patterns
- Architectural Deliverable Artifacts
- What is an Enterprise Architecture Framework
- 4 + 1 View Model
- Architectural Modeling Using UML
- Architecture Workflow
- What is an Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Analyzing the Impact of Security in Distributed Computing
- Examining Security in the Java EE Technology
- Understanding Web Services Security
- Examining Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs)
- Common Practices for Improving Qualities
- Prioritizing Quality-of-Service (QoS) Requirements
- Inspecting QoS Requirements for Trade-offs
- Identifying Risk Factors
- Designing a Flexible Object Model
- Describing Network Communication Guidelines
- Justifying the Use of Transactions
- Planning System Capacity
- Java EE 6 Goals
- Java EE Containers
- Classic Java EE 5 Architecture
- Impact of Java EE 6 on Architecture
- Client Tier Development Roles
- Information Architecture Client Concerns
- Selecting User Interface Devices and Technologies
- Discovering Reusability in the Client Tier
- Deployment Strategies for the User Interface
- Security Concerns in the Client Tier
- Responsibilities of the Web Tier
- Seperation of Concerns
- Comparing Web Tier Frameworks
- Providing Security in the Web Tier
- Scaling the Web Tier
- Business Tier Technologies
- Architecting the Domain Model
- Development Best Practices
- Examining Enterprise Information System Integration
- Reviewing Java Integration Technologies
- Applying Integration Patterns
- Examining Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Evaluating Software Architectures
- Evaluating Java EE Technologies
- Creating System Prototypes
- Selecting Servers and Frameworks
Top Hiring Company
J2EE (Java Enterprise Edition) Training FAQ’s:
J2EE is platform-independent. J2EE is an extension of JAVA it stands for Java 2 Enterprise edition. It is used for developing and deploying web-based enterprise applications. J2EE is a combination of a set of services, application programming interfaces (APIs), and Protocols.
The four application components of J2EE
• Client Tier
• Web Tier
• Business Tier
• Enterprise information system Tier
We will provide you with the certification upon completing the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by leading organizations. Our certificate will help you build credibility and trust among the companies hiring.
We would provide you with a video of the class you missed and J2EE study material is also available for self-study.
JAVA SE standards for JAVA standard edition and is used for developing desktop applications from the core/base API. It is an OOP language when combined with tooling libraries like swing we can build GUI desktop-based applications.
Java EE stands for Java enterprise edition and is used for applications that run on servers. Like websites, and web applications. J2EE is the set of specifications that uses enterprise technologies like JMS, WS, Servlets, JSP, EJB. We can write a complex business application.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.