Quality Assurance online training has been designed for those people who want to make their career as a QA specialist. FolksIT is a leading organization that is providing the course through the expert trainers. Our instructors will prepare you to handle different positions like Quality Assurance specialist, Quality Assurance engineer, Quality Assurance analyst, Quality Assurance tester, and many more Quality Assurance jobs.
Quality Assurance Online Courses - Overview
Quality Assurance online training is a course which is 100% job oriented. Real time project work will be given to you. Our experienced professionals will help you in completing your projects and you will also have to go through mock test and mock interview sessions.
The Quality Assurance program will start with Quality Assurance definition and then other concepts will be taught. Difference between Quality Assurance vs Quality control will also be taught. Our instructors will teach the course online with different Quality Assurance examples.
Quality Assurance Course Key features
- Learn quality assurance from basics to programming
- Our experts will let you know about Quality Assurance job description and Quality Assurance manager job description.
- Know the usage of Quality Assurance in healthcare.
- Quality Assurance interview questions with answers will be available which will be asked during mock interviews.
- Develop Quality Assurance skills through the course.
- Quality assurance professionals have to make plans to give quality and you will learn about this through Quality Assurance plan example.
- Ask your queries to the instructors as they will be available 24/7.
Who should take Quality Assurance Course?
The job of quality assurance is independent of domain so anybody can pursue the training. People who are from IT or non IT background can take up the certification. No prior knowledge or requirement is needed for doing the Quality Assurance QA course online.
- Introduction to the concepts of Software Testing
- Importance of software systems
- Software development and Software Bugs common problems
- Understand Testing Objectives
- What is Manual and Automation Testing?
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Tester
- Importance of testing
- Software Life Cycle Stages
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Testing Stage
- Cost of Defect Repair
- Risk of inadequate Testing
- Understand the concepts of Meetings, Application Types, Software Environments
- Walk through, Review, KT and Kick off – Static Testing
- Different Components in software environments
- Difference between various types of environments like Development(Local), Test and Production Environments
- Windows based applications, Web applications, and Intranet applications
- Differences between N Tier, Two tier etc.
- White, Gray, and, Black Box Testing
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- System Testing Techniques
- Functional, Usability, and Non Functional testing
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) Testing
- Concept of Boundary Value Analysis
- What is Equivalence Class Partition?
- What is Error guessing and Negative testing?
- Concept of Back End testing
- Concept of Database Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Security testing
- Portability testing
- Configuration Testing
- Recovery Testing
- Performance testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Scalability Testing
- Soak Testing
- Volume Testing
- What is Use case? Test Case Design?
- Test Case Design Templates
- Test Cases types and features
- Test Case Design Reviews
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Test Data Setup
- Importance of Test data in Testing
- Approach for gathering Test Data
- Benefits of Test data Gathering
- Managing Test data and creating Data Repositories
- What is Bug?
- Difference between Bug and Defect
- Format of Bug
- Priority of bug and its Severity
- Bug life cycle
- JIRA and Bugzilla tools for reporting bugs
- Test Execution Life cycle Process
- Different levels of Test Execution
- Sanity/ Smoke testing(Level 0)
- Preparation and execution of Test Batches or Test suite
- Retesting(Level 2)
- Regression Testing(Level 3)
- Bug Leakage
- Test Design
- What is Test Plan?
- Contents of test plan
- Testing level test plan and Master test plan
- Entry and Exit criteria
- Test Coverage
- Test Responsibilities
- Adhoc testing, Exploratory Testing
- General risks in test environment
- Test Initiation
- Test cases sign off
- What is Retesting?
- Regression Testing
- What is UAT (User Acceptance Testing)?
- Alpha and beta testing
- Monkey testing
- Waterfall Model
- Incremental Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- V Model
- Agile method
- Discussion on Case studies and Interview questions
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Manual Testing Vs Automation Testing
- Various Automation Test Tools
- Java Introduction• Selenium Overview
- Installing Java
- Installing Eclipse
- Features of Java
- Why Java for Selenium
- First Eclipse Project
- First Java program
- Concept of class file
- Platform independence
- Data types in Java
- String class
- If statements
- Loops, Arrays and Functions
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- While Loop
- For Loops
- Practical Examples with loops
- Usage of loops in Selenium
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- Object Class
- Drawbacks of arrays
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
- Basics in OOPs
- Relevance of Packages
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes Across Packages
- Accessing modifiers -Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handing with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Throwable Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exceptions
- String class and functions
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Reading Properties File in Java
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Log4j API for Logging
- Usage of Log4J in Selenium
- What is Test?
- NgInstalling TestNg in Eclipse
- TestNg annotations
- Understanding usage of annotations
- Running a Test in TestNg Batch
- Running of tests in TestNg
- Skipping Tests
- parameterizing Tests - DataProviderAssertions/Reporting Errors
- TestNg Reports
- Why WebDriver-3?
- Downloading WebDriver-3 Jars and configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver 3
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, chrome
- Firepath and firebug Add-ons installation in Mozilla
- Inspecting elements in Mozilla, Chrome and IE
- HTML language tags and attributes
- Various locator strategies
- Managing Input fields, Buttons
- Extraction of More than one object present in a page
- Extraction of all links present on a page
- Extraction of Objects from a particular area of a web page
- Handling drop down list
- Select Class in Selenium API
- Managing radio buttons and Checkboxes
- Taking Screenshots of the web pages
- Implicit and Explicit waits
- PageLoadTimeout Property
- WebDriverWait Class
- WebDriver.Timeout Interface
- Concepts of Set Interface in Java
- Window Handles
- Tabbed windows management in Mozilla , IE, and Chrome
- Managing popups in IE, Chrome and Mozilla
- Front and back button click simulation on Browser using selenium
- Actions class in Webdriver
- Hybrid framework
- What is POM (production and operations management)?
- What is a web service?
- Why do we use web service?
- What is XML? Why is XML used for communication?
- Famous protocols used in web services
- What is WSDL (Web Services Description Language)?
- How SOAP UI helps us in Java OR groovy?
- SOAP UI free version
- SOAP UI Java API Protocols
- Download and install soap UI
- Future of web services
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Archetypes in Maven
- Creating a maven project through command line
- Importing Archetypes
- Maven Repositories
- Use command line to build POM.xml for the configuration of Selenium and others
- Importing the maven project into eclipse
- Selenium project building and running it through Maven
- Eclipse plugin for maven
- Maven plugin usage for the execution of phases - clean, compile, package etc.
- MySQL Database installation and table making
- java.sql package
- JDBC Drivers
- Connection Interface
- Statement and PreparedStatementInterfaces
- ResultSet Interface
- Firing update, select, insert, and delete queries with database using Java
- JDBCLooping the ResultSet.
- Database Verification and Validation
- Introduction to Database
- MySQL Database
- Popular Databases comparison–MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Introduction to Tables, Rows, Columns
- Foreign, Primary and Unique Keys
- What are DDL and DML?
- DML (Data Manipulation Language) Select, Update, Delete and Insert Into statements
- (DDL) Create, Alter, Drop statements
- Exercise and Assignments
- HP Quality Center Overview
- Requirements Module
- Creating traceability between requirements and Tests
- Test Plan Module
- How to create Manual Test Cases?
- Test Lab Module
- How to create Test Sets?
- Linking Test cases to Test Sets
- Executing Test Cases
- Creating Defects during Execution
- Defects Module
- How to create a defect?
- Reports with Document Generator
- What is Bug Reporting?
- Most popular Test Reporting Tools
- Working with Jira, a Test Reporting Tool
- Working with Bugzilla a Test Reporting Tool
- Backlog Tracking with Bugzilla
- Issues Management with Bugzilla
- Bug Reporting and Tracking with Bugzilla
Top Hiring Company
Quality Assurance Courses FAQ’s:
Quality Assurance is a process of preventing and defects of manufactured products and avoiding mistakes before delivery to customers.
You can get Quality Assurance technician and Quality Assurance manager jobs after pursuing the course.
Yes! The training is job oriented.
Yes! We will conduct mock interview sessions with Quality assurance interview questions to make you proficient to face the real interview.
Yes! We will provide job assistance till the time you are placed in a good company with a good salary.
Yes! We will provide the facility of demo classes.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.