- +1 970-442-2002
The production management training is designed and conceived by our industry experts working with leading organizations in the production management domain. Production management is an organizational function that guides a product’s lifecycle from development, to positioning and pricing of the product. This product management course helps you master the entire production management process. Production management is one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative jobs today. The product management certification will cover all the aspects of the product life cycle and help you gain trust and credibility. This course gives a detailed insight into product management responsibilities
Product Management Online Training Overview
The product management process is a critical task in the product life cycle from ideas, market research, wireframing, and prototyping. In this course, you will learn about product management tools. Our experienced faculty will give you every insight into the product management methodology used in the product management lifecycle. This course will make you proficient in product management skills to create tailored solutions for businesses. You will learn from product management basics to advance level. Our expert staff will teach you how to efficiently utilize product management resources. By the end of this course, you will be confident enough to design a product management life cycle.
Product Management Course Key Features
- Fundamentals of Product management
- One to One training session
- Choose your schedule according to your convenience
- Learn the concepts of Quality Management
- In-depth knowledge of Product management framework
- Core concepts of the Product management process
- Get Product management certification
- Assist you in internship
- Important product management interview questions
- Assist you in building a good Product management resume
Who Can take Onilne Product Management course?
This course is ideal for managers, entrepreneurs, Jr managers who want to boost their career and shift product management domain. Individuals who want to pursue a career in product management can also opt for. Additionally, it also benefits professionals who want product management certification.
- Environmental Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Business Model Canvas
- Market Sizing (SAM, TAM (Target Market))
- Product Adoption Curve
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Product management
- Interviews questions
- Surveys of market research
- Client Requirement Gathering
- User Personal
- User Journey Mapping
- Critique Design of App and Web Based Products
- Learn about Conceptual Design
- Visual Principles of Product management
- Understanding Web and App Based Product Trends
- What is Sketch prototyping?
- What is Wireframe?
- Interactive Prototypes and uses
- How to Build B2B Product Demos
- Introduction to Usability Testing
- What is MVP and its Importance
- What is Build-Measure-Learn Framework?
- Concepts of Testing and Validating MVP
- Methods of Creating Landing Pages
- Identifying Metrics: AARRR and HEART Framework
- What is Segmentation and Cohort Analysis?
- Understanding A/B Testing
- Using Google Analytics and also understanding the workings
- Concepts of Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Engagement, Referral Strategies
- Using Pricing Models and Monetisation
- Creating Growth Loops within the Product
- Introduction to GTM and its Components
- Exploring Product Market Fit
- Product pricing analysis
- Product Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Execution of Product Launch Plan
- Tools: Excel and SQL
- How to use Excel Functions/
- Basics of SQL functions
- Role of MySQL Functions
- Implementation Agile Methodology
- Implementation of Scrum Product Development
- What is Sprint Planning?
- Writing Effective Product Requirements
- Creating a Product Roadmap
- Creating a Sprint Backlog, a Product Backlog and User Stories
- Building a Product Requirement Document (PRD)
- What Engineers Expect from PMs and Vice-Versa
- Basic Architecture of Applications
- Understanding Tech Stacks
- Cloud Overview and Performance
- Overview of Basic Software Dev. and Release Cycle
- Concepts of Ideation, Research, Design, Analytics, Development, Go-to-Market of a food-tech product
Top Hiring Company
Product Management Online Training FAQ’s:
Product management is an organizational function in a company dealing with a new product development process. From planning, research to positioning and pricing of the products.
We provide you with product management certification on completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited with leading organizations in the market. Our certificate is proof of excellence. It helps you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
If you miss a class we will provide you with a recording of the class and also provide you with course material for self-study.
Product metrics are quantifiable data points that the businesses track and analyze to gauge the success of the product. Product metrics include conversion rate, churn rate, and monthly recurring revenue.
The product managers can come from any field including engineering, marketing, operations, tech support, or IT with related degrees.
The different types of product management roles are
- Associate product manager
- Product manager
- Senior product manager
- Director of product
- VP of product
- Chief product officer and beyond
The product team is typically comprised of cross-functional teammates responsible for product management.
- Product analytics
- Product marketing
Product managers are responsible for leading the creation of the product.
Product marketing deals with the go-to-market for that product
The Intern is responsible for creating and managing features the development team should build and work on. He streamlines the interface and overall user experience.
The average salary is $109L/Yr.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.