Nativescript Mobile App Developer Training
NativeScript is an open-source framework for creating native iOS and Android apps. It allows you to build web and mobile apps from a single code-base. Our expert faculty are proactive in solving your queries and providing you with the best industry practices and information.
You will learn all the nuances involved. You will learn about the architecture and life cycle of the application. This course will make you confident and efficient in dealing with real-time issues. Our live instructor-led classes are designed to give you a better environment than classroom teaching with an interactive, interesting, and engaging experience.
Nativescript Online Course Key Features
- Introduction of NativeScript
- Installation and Configuration of Nativescript
- Core concepts of User interfaces, Modules, APIs, and plugins
- Learn native script vs react native
- Get Nativescript certification
- Provide you Nativescript mobile app development interview questions
- Help you build a Nativescript mobile app development resume
- Schedule your timing according to your convenience
- One to One session.
Who should take Nativescript Mobile App Development ?
This course primarily benefits application developers, web developers, and professionals who want to advance their mobile app development careers using Nativescript. Individuals who want to pursue a career in Nativescript can also opt, you will also get the Nativescript Certification
- What is NativeScript?
- Setting Up and Running
- NativeScript Installation and Environment Configuration
- Add target development platforms
- Development workflow in NativeScript
- Application Architecture and Life cycle
- Modules and Data binding in Native script
- What are Events and Properties and how to use them in Nativescript
- Understanding Native API’s
- What is Multithreading and how to do it?
- Directory Structure of Native script
- Integrating custom Nativescript UI components
- Mastering concepts of Layout and Layout Containers
- Concepts of Supporting for Multiple screens in UI for Nativescripts
- How to use Nativescript Code Behind file?
- Navigating Screens in Nativescript APP
- Accessing UI components in Nativescript
- Adding a View Model in Nativescript
- How to connect to cloud-based backend services
- How to build Dialog Module for Nativescript
- What is ListView and how to use it?
- Working with arrays
- Using Nativescript Grid Layouts
- Usage of UI component Activity Indicator in Nativescript
- Using Angular Animations in Native script
- Using NPM modules
- Using NativeScript plugins
- Customize Actionbar for iOS
- Deleting from a list - Android &iOS
Top Hiring Company
NativeScript Mobile App Development Course FAQ’s:
We provide you with certification upon completing the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It gives you trust and credibility among the companies hiring. It will be a value add to your resume.
We would provide you with the recording of the class and also self-study material.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.