What is ExtJS and Ext JS API?
Execute JS Online Training Key Features
- Fundamentals of EXT JS
- In-depth knowledge of EXT JS architecture
- EXT JS examples for practice
- Get EXTJS certification
- Schedule your time according to your convenience
- One to One session
This ExtJS eLearning program is for the web developers, programmers, and web designers who want to shift to the web application domain. Individuals who want to pursue their career in front end application development can also opt for it. Additionally, individuals who want EXTJS certification to boost their career can enroll now.
- Loading the EXT JS Library
- Ext JS Application Design
- Introducing Sencha MVC (Model View Controller)
- Exploring of a UI created with Designer
- Laying Out UI Components
- Ways of Adding Components
- What are Positioning Components and how to use it?
- What are the Layout Options?
- Configuring Components in Sencha
- Using Templates in Sencha
- Methods of Connecting to Data
- Exporting a Project
- Methods of Attaching Event Handlers to UI Component
- What is Ext.Element component and how to use it?
- What is Ext.CompositeElement component and how to use it?
- How to use Ext.DomHelper?
- Usage of Ext.DomQuery
- What are Events in Ext and DOM Events?
- What are Event Handlers and Delegated Event Handling
- Overview of component model?
- What is Component Manager and how to use it?
- Differences of Component vs. Element
- What is Component configuration?
- Defining Panels and also it uses
- Define Headers and its uses
- What is Resizing Panels and uses?
- Defining Toolbars and uses.
- Defining Layouts and uses.
- What is HBOX?
- What is VBOX/
- How to use Tabs?
- What is Viewport and how to use it.
- How to use TabPanel
- What is GridPanel?
- What is FormPanel?
- What is component Checkbox?
- What is ComboBox and how to use it?
- What is CompositeField and how to use it?
- Using DateField component.
- Using DisplayField component.
- Uses of Hidden component.
- What is HtmlEditor component?
- What is NumberField component?
- Using Radio component?
- What is SliderField component?
- What is TextArea component?
- What is TextField component?
- Working with Data
- Defining Models
- Concepts of Validating your Data
- Defining Associations and uses.
- Defining Proxies and uses.
- Defining Stores and uses.
- Working with Forms
- Understanding Form Layout
- How to Apply Validations?
- Introducing grid features
- Defining a read-only grid and its uses
- Editing within a grid panel
- What is Ext.applysmd function and its uses?
- What is Ext.util.Format function and its uses/?
Top Hiring Company
EXT JS Online Training FAQ’s:
Ext JS Grid is a component to display data. Which is a collection of the record stored in Ext. data in a tabular format.
Ext JS is an application framework for building interactive cross-platform web applications using techniques such as Ajax, DOM, and DHTML.
We provide you with the certification upon completing the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring. This Certification will be a valuable addition to your resume.
You would be provided with a video of the class conducted and also Ext JS tutorial for self-study.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.