What Is Mean Stack?
Mean is a full-stack development tool. Mean stack is the acronym for technology stack that uses popular web application development tools and technologies, they are Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, and Node JS.
This Mean stack web development course will increase your efficiency and make you confident in dealing with real-time issues. You will learn about Mean Stack architecture, mock projects for practice, and website development using Mean. This Mean stack syllabus is suitable for beginners to advanced level learners.
Mean Stack Training Key Features
- Core concepts & Fundamentals of Mean Stack Development
- Get Mean Stack Developer Certification
- Provide you with important Mean Stack interview questions
- Guide you in building Mean Stack full development resume
- Schedule your time according to your convenience
- One to One sessions
- Live instructor-led classes
Who should take Mean Stack Certification?
This course primarily benefits web developers, programmers, and entrepreneurs who want to build their applications using Mean . Individuals who want to pursue a career in Mean Stack Full development. And also individuals who want certification to advance their career as Mean Stack Developer.
- Understanding NodeJs architecture
- Modules: Built-in and custom modules in Architecture?
- Understanding the Event loop of Node JS
- What is Asynchronous in Node JS/
- Testing node js application
- Introduction to ExpressJs
- What is Express Routing?
- Using Template engines in express
- What is the use of static Middleware in express?
- Web Application components in express
- Ways of Error handling in express JS
- Testing express application
- Web Application architecture in Angular
- Understanding MVC and MVVM design pattern
- Angular architecture
- Angular building blocks
- Forms implementation in Angular
- How to use Filters in Angular
- What are Services in Angular
- Consuming REST Web Services
- Modules: Built-in and custom
- Directives: Built-in and custom
- Routing and Navigation
- Testing Angular application
- SQL vs NoSQL
- MongoDB Fundamentals, CRUD Operations
- Aggregation Pipeline, Optimizing with Indexing
Top Hiring Company
Mean Stack Online Training FAQ’s:
The acronym means stands for M – Mongo DB E – Express A – Angular JS N – Node JS
We provide certification upon completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by leading organizations. It will be a value add for your resume and an added advantage while hiring.
We provide you with a recording of the class conducted. We also provide you with the E-material for self-study.
The average Mean stack developer salary is $86,792.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.