The MongoDB training program has been designed as per the latest industry trends and standards by our leading industry-certified faculty. MongoDB is a popular document-oriented NoSQL database that used high-volume data storage and handling. It uses JSON-like documents to store and retrieve. MongoDB fully leverages the power of data analytics. It contains the data model, which allows you to represent hierarchical relationships. The MongoDB online training is will help you master the skills to build sophisticated MongoDB applications and data models. This MongoDB course complies with MongoDB certification which help you find your dream job and help you stand a real chance of landing high-paying MongoDB jobs.
MongoDB Course Overview
MongoDB is one of the popular general-purpose databases and a NoSQL database. By considering the current scenario, FolksIT arranges live instructor-led classes are designed to give the best learning environment with classes being much more interactive and engaging. You will learn Mongo DB with real-time-based projects for practice.
You will learn about importing data into the cluster, working with CRUDE API, and many more key concepts. Our MongoDB tutorials cover all the aspects from beginner’s level to advance level. By the end of the course, you will be proficient in how to use MongoDB effectively and have an ever-growing MongoDB career.
Mongo Database Training Course Key Features
- Introduction to MongoDB.
- Installation and Configuration of MongoDB.
- Understanding the architecture and its usage.
- Provide you with important MongoDB interview questions.
- Get MongoDB tutorials and materials for self-study.
- Guidance in building a good Mongo DB resume.
- Get MongoDB certification.
- One to One sessions.
- 24/7 Real-time expert availability.
Who should take MongoDB Certification course?
Freshers who wish to settle in the field of Database and its operation can join the Mongo DataBase online course. We also allow experienced professionals who would like to enhance their Database knowledge and skills.
- Overview of MongoDB
- Exploring MongoDB Features
- Understanding MongoDB on the Web
- Positioning of MongoDB
- Understanding MongoDB Applications
- Exploring MongoDB Data Model
- What are MongoDB Limitations?
- Briefing of MongoDB Use Cases
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB Query Language (QL)
- What are The CRUD Operations?
- Explaining The find method
- What is The find One method
- A MongoDB Query Language (QL) Example
- How to use Inserts?
- MongoDB vs Apache CouchDB
- The BSON Data Format
- Exploring Database Terminology?
- MongoDB Data Model
- The _id Primary Key Field Considerations
- What are Indexes?
- (Traditional) Data Modeling in RDBMS
- Understanding Data Modeling in MongoDB
- An Example of a Data Model in MongoDB
- MongoDB Data Modeling
- A Sample JSON Document Matching the Schema
- To Normalize or Denormalize?
- MongoDB Limitations
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Data Lifecycle Management: TTL
- Data Lifecycle Management: Capped Collections
- MongoDB Architecture
- Blending the Best of Both Worlds
- What Makes MongoDB Fast?
- Pluggable Storage Engines
- What is Data Sharding?
- Sharding in MongoDB
- What is Data Replication?
- A Sample Sharded Cluster Diagram
- Understanding GridFS
- Getting a File from GridFS
- Configuring MongoDB Security
- Understanding Authentication in MongoDB
- Explain Data and Network Encryption
- Overview of The Admin Shell
- Briefing of Getting Help
- Exploring Admin Commands
- Starting MongoDB
- A MongoDB Script Example
- Connecting to MongoDB
- What is User Authentication?
- Authentication Options
- Import / Export Operations
- MongoDB Extended JSON and Strict Mode
- Examples of Extended JSON Encoding
- Examples of Data Import / Export
- The Robo3T Tool
- Robo3T Connections
- Connection Manager
- Viewing Databases, Collections and Documents
- Edit Capabilities
- What is Admin Shell
- Summary briefing
- Reading Data in MongoDB
- The Query Interface
- Query Syntax is Driver-Specific
- How to use Projections?
- Query and Projection Operators
- MongoDB Query to SQL Select Comparison
- What are Cursors?
- Understanding Cursor Expiration
- Writing Data in MongoDB
- An Insert Operation Example
- The Update Operation
- Update Operation Options
- An Update Operation Example
- A Remove Operation Example
- Limiting Return Data
- What is Data Sorting and it’s uses?
- How to Aggregate Data?
- Understanding Aggregation Stages
- What are Accumulators?
- An Example of an Aggregation Pipe-line
- What is Map-Reduce?
- Indexes in MongoDB
- Creating an Index
- Listing Existing Indexes
- The Sort Order
- Using the Explain() Method
- Main Index Types
- The _id Field
- Single and Compound Indexes
- What are Multikey Indexes?
- Other Index Types
- Understanding Index Properties
- Examples of Creating Indexes with Index Properties
- Getting Started
- The Connection URL
- Obtaining a Collection
- Inserting Documents
- Updating a Document
- Querying for Documents
- Deleting a Document
- Connection Pooling
- Summary briefing
- Accessing MongoDB from a Java Client
- The MongoDB Java Driver
- Using the Synchronous Driver in a Java Application
- Connecting to MongoDB
- Connecting to Mongo - Legacy API
- Connecting to Mongo - Updated API (since 3.7)
- Connection Options and the MongoClientURI
- Using MongoClientURI
- Connecting to a Replica Set
- Connecting to a Sharded Cluster
- Connection Configuration
- Connecting and Accessing a Collection
- Create a Collection
- Insert a Document
- What is Update in MongoDB?
- How to use Update Operators?
- Explain Read (Find)
- Explain Read (Find) Multiple Documents
- How to use Delete command
- Understanding BSON Library
- Understanding Impedance Mismatch
- What is Morphia Object Mapper?
- Configuring Setup
- What is Connecting?
- What is Mapping?
- What is Simple Mapping?
- What is Saving Data?
- Understanding Queries
- Security Overview
- Your Mileage May Vary
- Security is Your Responsibility
- First Things First
- How to configure MongoDB Security?
- A MongoDB Security Checklist
- Enable Access Control and Enforce Authentication
- Configure Role-Based Access Control
- How to Enable Authorization?
- Create an Admin User
- Create a Database User
- Protecting Data in Transit
- Protecting Data at Rest
- Limit Network Exposure
- Audit System Activity
- How to Run MongoDB with a Dedicated User
- How to Run MongoDB with Secure Configuration Options
- What is Compliance in MongoDB?
- Summary briefing
- The Client – Server Processing Pattern
- Distributed Computing Challenges
- MapReduce Defined
- Google's MapReduce
- Understanding MapReduce Phases
- Understanding The Map Phase
- What is The Reduce Phase?
- MapReduce Word Count Job
- MapReduce Shared-Nothing Architecture
- Similarity with SQL Aggregation Operations
- Problems Suitable for Solving with MapReduce
- Typical MapReduce Jobs
- Fault-tolerance of MapReduce
- Distributed Computing Economics
- MapReduce in MongoDB
- Example - Part 1
- Example - Part 2
- Example - Part 3
- Example - Part 4
- Example - Part 5
- Example - Part 6
- MapReduce vs Aggregation Pipelines in MongoDB
Top Hiring Company
MongoDB Training FAQ’s:
Mongo DB is an open-source document-based NoSQL database. It is used to sort large unstructured data that companies might have. It stores data in JSON-like documents which have dynamic schema.
MongoDB Certification is provided by MongoDB University. MongoDB certification exams are taken online. It is a proctored exam which you can either take from home or any of the recommended Prometric center. We also have our certification which is provided upon the completion of the course which is also based on the exam. Our certificate also has standing in the market which makes it easier for you to get hired.
The MongoDB exam consists of multiple-choice questions and provides you with 90 mins to complete them.
Mongo DB certification cost is USD 150 per attempt.
We will provide the Mongo DB video training and recorded sessions for everyone who would like to refer offline.
Yes, you can attend the demo class and decide if you want to continue.
Don’t worry, our industry experts will provide the interview questions along with answers.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.