The Oracle WebLogic Training has been designed as per the best and latest industry standards and practice by our leading industry experts in the WebLogic Server domain. Oracle WebLogic Server is a leading and the most used application server which can run both Cloud Computing Systems and conventional one. WebLogic is a Web Server is dedicated to running software applications that can serve client requests on the World Wide Web. WebLogic Server implements JAVA EE 6 standard and supports JAVA SE 7. WebLogic Online Course will help you master all the concepts of deploying and providing security for applications. By the end of the course, you will become a WebLogic expert and manage real-time scenarios with efficiency.
What is WebLogic Course?
WebLogic Application Servers is a Java application server that is used to develop and deploy multi-tiered distributed applications. Our expert faculty is proactive in solving your queries and provide you with the latest information followed and practiced in the industry. You will learn key concepts of WebLogic Administration. You will learn about creating a WebLogic domain and WebLogic concepts.
Our instructed live classes are designed to be much more interesting, interactive, and engaging. Get WebLogic certification is in line with the requirements of the industry enabling you to land high-paying WebLogic admin jobs. This WebLogic server tutorial covers all the aspects from beginner’s level to advance level.
WebLogic Server Tutorial Key Features
- Installation and Configuration of WebLogic
- Core concepts of WebLogic application server
- Get WebLogic certification
- Real-time Projects
- 24*7 Expert support
- Provide you with important WebLogic interview questions
- Guidance in building WebLogic resume
- Assist you with WebLogic admin Jobs
- One to One sessions
- Real-time scenario-based projects for practice
Who should take WebLogic Online Training?
This Oracle WebLogic course primarily benefits administrators, developers, and other IT professionals looking to upskill or shift the WebLogic administration domain. Individuals who want to pursue a career in the WebLogic domain can also opt. Additionally, This WebLogic tutorial for beginners and professionals who seeking WebLogic certification to advance their careers.
- WebLogic Server Administration Course Content
- JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION (JEE) ARCHITECTURE
- Installation Options of WebLogic Server
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Installation
- Command Line Installation
- WebLogic Server Directory Structure
- Understanding WebLogic Domains
- Administration Servers and Managed Servers
- Creating and Configuring Domains
- The Domain Directory Structure
- Utilizing the Administration Console
- Using WLST to Navigate the Domain Structure
- Configuring Managed Servers
- Starting and Stopping Managed Servers or Domains
- Configuring Managed Servers Remotely
- Explaining Administration and Managed Server Independence (MSI)
- Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Full Offline Backup and Recovery
- Online and Offline Domain Backup
- Offline Domain Recovery
- Instance Home Backup and Recovery
- Auto deployment
- Manual Deployment
- Deployment Using Administration Console
- Deployment Using Command Line
- WLST Web Application Deployment
- Application Testing
- Understanding JDBC and Data Sources
- Configuring JDBC and Data Sources
- Using Connection Pools
- Deploying JDBC Resources
- Monitoring and Testing
- Node Manager Architecture
- Node Manager Directory Structure
- Understanding Machines
- Utilizing Node Managers
- Start and Stop Procedures
- Log Monitoring
- Administration Console Log Management
- Integrating Application Logging
- Log Filtering
- Log Filter Expressions
- Clustering Benefits
- Basic and Multitier Cluster Architecture
- Communication Between Clustered Server Instances
- Preparing for, Create and Configure a Cluster
- Extending a Cluster
- Controlling Clustered Servers
- Deploying Applications to a Cluster
- WebLogic Server Security Architecture
- Security Realms
- Users and Groups
- Keys and Digital Certificates with the Keytool
- Configuring SSL for WebLogic Server
- Steps to Prevent Web-based
- Describe and Configure JMS
- Connection Factories, Queues and Topics
- Using Persistent Messages
- JMS Monitoring
Top Hiring Company
WebLogic Training FAQ’s:
Oracle WebLogic is an application server for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications. It provides more security and flexibility.
The primary responsibilities of WebLogic Administrator are
• Installing and configuring WebLogic domains
• Performance monitoring
• Performance Tuning
• Troubleshooting Logs
We provide you with WebLogic certification upon the completion of the course. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We will provide you with a recording of the online class. And also WebLogic eLearning material for self-study.
Yes, we do assist you in finding WebLogic jobs. As our course is also a job-oriented course based on the real-time scenarios and requirements of the market.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.