FolksIT Google Analytics Training is led by industry experts who share their experience gained by working directly with multiple clients. Our standard course is purposive for beginners as well as experts. On our advanced course, you will learn enlightened analytics set up including advanced tracking, account configuration and auditing techniques. Our course is the perfect preparation for the people who is looking to achieve Google Analytics certification.
Google Analytics Course Overview
Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools for measuring the performance of your website. This training provides a thorough understanding of the principles of data-driven decision-making tools. You will be thoroughly trained in the installation of the code, web traffic study, demographics, browsing habits creating custom reports.
Google Analytics Training Online - Key Features
- 24/7 support will be given by the experts
- Flexible schedules according to your convenient timings
- The one-on-one training session will be given based on the requirement
- Learn how to track the performance of well SEO Optimised Websites
- Mock tests and mock interview sessions will be conducted to increase your confidence
- Google Analytics Course completion certification will also be provided after the completion of the course.
Who should take Google Analytics Certification course?
The Google Analytics course should be taken up by strategists and managers. They can use the Google analytics tool to see the position of their brand. Technical staff and IT should do the course in order to improve the performance of their website. Designers and UX developers also can do the course so that more functionality can be added to a website.
- Why digital analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Setting up views with filters
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Understanding overview reports
- Understanding full reports
- Ways of sharing reports
- Setting up dashboards and its shortcuts
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports
- Behavior reports
- How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Campaigns Tracking with the help of URL Builder
- Measure business objectives using Goals
- How to measure Google Ads campaigns?
- Course review and next steps
- Google Analytics data collection
- Users and sessions categorization
- Application of configuration settings
- Report Generation from stored data
- Measurement plan creation
- Organize your Analytics account
- Set up advanced filters on views
- Create your own Custom Dimensions
- Create your own Custom Metrics
- Understand user behavior with Event Tracking
- More useful configurations
- Segment data for insight
- Analyze data by channel
- Analyze data by audience
- Analyze data with Custom Reports
- Introduction to remarketing
- Better targeting with Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Summary
Top Hiring Company
Google Analytics Certification FAQ’s:
Through Google Analytics certification you will gain an in-depth awareness into Google Analytics, which helps you better understand your website data. And thus, your certification enables you to become a qualified Web Analyst. All of these benefits will allow you to understand SEO campaign better and can show you more results.
Yes you can use Google Analytics in Android and iOS apps, authorizing you to take better decisions about the product and marketing optimization.
Well, the answer is yes and no. Small businesses can use them without paying every month, whereas if you want to go for more advanced features or if you want to go for higher service then you should go for premium.
Google Analytics 4 is the default Analytics program now and the previous version is Universal Analytics. You can run two in parallel.
A Google Analytics is a free website analysis platform which is offered by Google to help marketer’s track and report site movements. Once after the integration of its script into the website you can keep tracking the performance of the website in different forms. Google Analytics helps to analyze the information about the performance of the site and guide you in making decisions to improve the site as well as the revenue.
Behavior helps you know how visitors are moving through your website and how they are interacting with your content. It helps you to optimize websites performance and conversions as per the preference of the site visitors. Behavior helps you assess the performance of the content and the actions visitors take on the website.
Few steps to set up and install tracking for mobile apps are:
You should enable app install tracking in your account for Android and iOS
You must update your Analytics SDK for Android and iOS
You should set up custom campaigns
Clicks means it is an action performed on a site or a product whereas the spending time of the user on a site is called visit.
KPI means Key Performance Indicators. KPI metrics helps marketers analyze their websites based on the different business objectives. Few examples are:
Bounce rate and
Benchmarking metrics always encourages marketers to compare their sites to previous results according to the industry’s average. It is very useful in offering valuable context to business by giving the insights about the industry trends that helps to compare indicators to competitors.
The different types of product linking’s in Google Analytics are:
- AdWords linking
- AdSense linking
- Adexchange linking
- DoubleClick Bid Manager
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- DoubleClick Search
- Google Pay
- Search Console
RPC means Revenue per Click, which is the most important metrics in Google Analytics for E-Commerce tracking.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.