This Ansible training is conceptualized by our leading experts from various organizations. Ansible is a popular automation tool for Linux and Windows system administrators to automate the management and deployment of applications. Ansible helps you increase productivity and improve business outcomes. This Ansible tutorial is designed with all the concepts and techniques to help you master the tool. With many companies adopting Ansible for automation, the job opportunities have also increased. Therefore this Ansible online training will make proficient in all the Ansible modules and enable you to deal with all the real-time scenarios.
What is Ansible?
Ansible is an open-source configuration management software to automate the deployment and manage the network devices across Linux and Windows operating systems. In this program, you will learn about how to use Ansible effectively and proficiently. The course is packed with various Ansible modules. This course is designed in line with the Red hat Ansible Certification exam. This Ansible automation certification will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
Ansible Course - Key Features
- Core concepts of Ansible architecture
- Installation and configuration of Ansible
- In-depth knowledge of roles, tower, Galaxy, Shell, and AWX
- Provide you with important Ansible interview questions
- Choose schedule according to your convenience
- Get Ansible Certification
- Live Ansible projects to work on
Who should take this course?
The Ansible online course primarily benefits network engineers, software developers, and system administrators. Also, professionals requiring Ansible certification for a boost in the career. Additionally, it also benefits individuals who want to pursue a career in automation tools with Ansible.
- Ansible Basics
- Ansible vs. Other Tools
- Reason for development of Ansible
- Comparison with Saltstack and others
- Benefits and limitations of using Ansible
- Introduction of YAML
- YAML Examples
- What we can do with Ansible
- Our goals before, and our goals now
- Configuration of Ansible
- How to run Inventory?
- What are Ansible Playbooks?
- Configuring Your 'Ansible' Account
- What is Ansible Command Line
- How to use Ansible System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- How to create First ansible Playbook
- Deploying, configuration of Apache server
- Managing changes in the configuration
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- How to use Lookups plugin
- What is Run_Once and how does it work?
- How does Local_Action work?
- How to Include tasks in Ansible
- How to create Ansible Filters and usage of them
- What is Loop?
- How to set up Accelerated Mode
- What is Asynchronous Polling?
- What is Ansible Dry Run?
- What is Local Actions , Delegation, and Rolling Updates in Ansible
- What is Ansible Prompt?
- What are Tags in Ansible
- How to use Ansible Vault feature?
- Running playbooks interactively
- How to use Ansible Until
- What is Notify in Ansible?
- What are Tags in Ansible?
- What is Error Handling in Playbooks
- Include Statements - Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Start and Step statements in Ansible
- How to Pass Variables Into Playbooks
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- What is Delegate_To Ansible
- Installing Modules
- Overview of commonly used modules
- Ansible Documentation: Modules
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- What is Ansible Tower and its working?
- What is Ansible Galaxy?
- What are the Testing module?
- What is YAML Syntax?
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order - Pre and Post Tasks
- Conditional Execution
- Variable Substitution
- What is Handlers and how to use them
- Using Notification
- Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Conditional Include Statements
- Waiting For Events
- Executing a Task Until
- Using Tags
- Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Passing Variables from Command Line
- Using Jinja2
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
Top Hiring Company
Ansible Online Training FAQ’s:
Docker is an application that manages the application process in containers.
The Course certification is provided by Red hat. Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation is the name of the certificate the code for the certificate is Ansible 407 • It is a proctored exam. Our course is designed in line with certification and clearing it. We provide you with all kinds of assistance.
The debugging task fixes errors during execution. It figures out the problem areas and resolves the cause and continues playbook execution.
This command module is used to run commands or scripts in the remote target machine. The command module is based on a Linux command on a remote node or server.
This Pip module is used to manage Python libraries on the remote server.
This variables are to manage differences between systems. A single command can execute tasks and playbooks on multiple different systems.
The Vault is a feature that allows you to keep important and sensitive data like passwords, encrypted data. These vault files can be distributed.
This module makes sure that a particular line is in the file or replaces the existing line using back referenced regular expression.
No cannot run on windows. It can only manage Windows hosts. But it can run under the Windows subsystem for Linux.
Register is an important feature. It captures the output from task execution and stores it in a variable. As the output is different to each remote host so that we can use condition loops for some other tasks.
Ansible is mainly used as a DevOps tool to perform numerous tasks which are otherwise time-consuming, complex, and repetitive with a lot of errors.
They both have different roles. Ansible is an automation tool that helps drive complexity and accelerate the DevOps initiative. Terraform acts like orchestrator. It is more of an infrastructure tool. It deploys and manages the infrastructure of Vmware, AWS, GCP. It manages cloud resources.
The file module is used to creating and deleting multiples in the server. It deals with files, directories, and symlinks on the remote server.
Individual with basic knowledge of Linux administrator skills.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.