OpenStack Training Online from FolksIT will let you know about installation of OpenStack its deployment, configuration, and other concepts. It is a practical and theoretical oriented course and this course will help you to get the jobs in the area of cloud computing field.
OpenStack Online Training Overview
OpenStack training will be based on online classes and you will be guided by instructors who are experts in this field. Our FolksIT instructors will be available 24/7 so you can discuss all your queries regarding the course. The classes will be arranged as per your convenience so you can choose the schedule and the course will be completed according to that schedule. The things you will learn are listed here:
- Alternatives of OpenStack
- Components list
- Architecture diagram
- Monitoring tools
- Virtual machine
Besides these, many other topics related to OpenStack will also be taught.
Openstack Learning - Key Features
- Grab knowledge what is Openstck, software, suitable clouds, etc.,
- You will get an OpenStack tutorial upon completing your training.
- You will learn the concept of Installation through the OpenStack installation guide.
- OpenStack certification will provide you a certificate after course completion.
- Learn about OpenStack documentation
- Get OpenStack jobs after pursuing the certification.
Who should take this course?
Students and professionals who want to gain knowledge of cloud infrastructure can pursue OpenStack Training Online. System administrators and IT professionals can also do the course to enhance their careers. The course can also be taken up by fresh graduates. The course has a few prerequisites like virtualization knowledge, knowledge about Linux administration, and command-line interfaces.
- More than 1000 organizations have preferred using OpenStack.
- OpenStack can be used in any industry and one of the main industries is the IT industry.
- Besides North America, the OpenStack technology is being adopted all around the world.
- Introduction to Linux
- Linux admin commands
- Overview of Cloud
- Comparison with RackSpace cloud and Amazon AWS
- Other Types of Cloud frameworks
- Overview of OpenStack and its components
- Understand Virtualization techniques
- What is nova?
- What are Supported hypervisors?
- What are Xen, LXC (Linux Containers), KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine, QEMU, VMware?
- Architecture & features of Compute
- Concept of Control Flow
- How to build a Platform as a Service using Docker/LXC?
- What is Glance?
- Supported image formats
- Creating, uploading and using an image
- Architecture & features of Glance
- Control flow in Glance
- What is Cinder?
- Block Storage properties
- Architecture & features of Cinder
- Control flow in Cinder
- What is Swift?
- Object storage properties
- Object security, permissions and metadata
- Architecture & components of Swift
- Features of Swift
- Control flow in Swift
- Building a Content Delivery Network
- What is Neutron?
- Architecture & features of Neutron
- Control flow of Neutron
- Creating VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- About Open vSwitch
- Cloud security groups
- Instance access (SSH (Secure Shell)Keys)
- Virtual private clouds
- Understand DMZs (Demilitarized Zone)
- What is RBAC (Role Based Access Control)?
- Understand Users, Roles, Groups, Domains, Projects
- What is Horizon?
- Architecture & features of Horizon
- Control flow of Horizon
- Message server RabbitMQ and Qpid
- Databases MySQL and SQLite
OpenStack Online Training FAQ’s:
It is a free and open standard cloud computing platform mostly deployed as infrastructure-as-a-service.
The objectives of OpenStack training will include the understanding of fundamentals, knowing about OpenStack architecture, application of various OpenStack services, and many other things.
Yes! You will get the practical environment which will include lab sessions, installation, configuration, and many other things.
Yes! Demo sessions will be available before starting the course.
After the payment of the fee, you will get the course material.
OpenStack is growing rapidly and there is an increase in the demand of professionals having knowledge of OpenStack.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.