DevOps Development training program aims towards building the DevOps framework and its implementation. This certification helps you gain expertise in DevOps software development and deployment. This program is designed with best practices and industry needs by our experienced and leading experts.
What Is DevOps?
DevOps is used to bridge the gap between development and IT operations. DevOps is a combination of two words, ‘Development’ and ‘Operations’. This DevOps framework has become increasingly popular in the service-oriented world. DevOps engineers are responsible for planning, testing, and deployment of tools. DevOps principles simplify the process of the system development cycle. DevOps specialist also needs to check the updates of the applications. DevOps monitoring tools keep a check of the systems used to detect early warning of failures, problems, or improve them. Therefore this course will provide all the above aspects of becoming an effective DevOps engineer. There are different DevOps roles and they include DevOps engineer, DevOps architect, Automation engineer, system engineer, DevOps specialist, Security engineer.
DevOps Online Course Key Features
- Introduction to DevOps and its framework.
- Implementation of DevOps architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps principles and methodologies.
- Introduction of various DevOps monitoring tools.
- Guide you with DevOps interview Questions.
- Help you build an impressive DevOps engineer resume.
- Get DevOps certification.
Who Should Take DevOps Online Course :
This course is suitable for professionals in the IT industry as well as individuals looking for a career change and who want to get into the DevOps market. This course can be taken by beginners also. This DevOps certification will give you an edge in the market with companies hiring evermore. This course will be an added advantage to your DevOps resume.
- DevOps Principles in detail
- DevOps Engineer Skills in the market
- Knowing DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- Market trend of DevOps
- DevOps Technical Challenges
- Tools we use in DevOps
- Knowing about Version control
- Git – A CLI
- Essentials of GIT in industry
- How to setup GIT
- Installing Git
- First-Time Git Setup
- Getting a Git Repository
- Working with various commands in GIT
- Recording Changes to the Repository
- How to check the Status of Your Files
- How to track New Files
- Staging our modified files
- Ignoring Files from GIT
- Viewing Your Unstaged and Staged Changes
- How to commit Your Changes
- Skipping the Staging Area and commit
- Removing Files from GIT
- Viewing the Commit History
- Limiting Log Output
- Using a GUI to Visualize History
- Undoing Things
- Changing Your Last Commit
- Unstaging a Staged File
- Unmodifying a Modified File
- Working with Remotes
- Showing Your Remotes
- Adding Remote Repositories
- Fetching and Pulling from Your Remotes
- Pushing to Your Remotes
- Inspecting a Remote
- Removing and Renaming Remotes
- Branching and Merging in Git
- What a Branch Is
- Basic in Branching and Merging
- Branch Management in GIT
- Branching Workflows and its usage
- Remote Branches – create and delete
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- Essentials of Continuous Integration
- An example scenario where CI is used
- What is Jenkins and understand its architecture in detail
- Jenkins tool Management in detail
- Installing Jenkins
- Post-installation setup wizard
- Unlocking Jenkins
- Customizing Jenkins with plugins
- Creating the first administrator user
- Know about User management in Jenkins
- Jenkins own database user creation
- Options to enable integration with LDAP
- Matrix based authorization
- Project based authorization
- Overview of Maven
- Maven project structure
- Maven plugins
- Project Object Model (POM) – fundamental unit of work in Maven project
- Maven build lifecycle
- Adding external dependencies to maven pom.xml
- Maven build and test project
- Creating jobs and automatic build settings
- What is Jenkins Pipeline?
- Why Pipeline?
- Integration with GIT
- How to enable project based authorization for a job
- Source code management while creating jobs
- Triggering automated build
- Maven job setup
- Know about post build options for jobs like notifications, trigger another build, publishing reports, etc.
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Notification settings in Jenkins
- Plugin management in Jenkins
- Real-world Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker and its technology
- Understanding of Docker images and containers
- Working with container
- How to Share and copy a container
- Container Life Cycle
- How to use Base Image and customize
- Creation of Docker File
- How to Publish Image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types in docker technology
- Docker Container Networking
- Docker Compose – An introduction
- Docker Swarm – An introduction
- Use Docker Compose to create php, wordpress, mysql
- How to Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- How to create Create and Scale an application in Docker swarm
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Basics / What Will Be Installed
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Control Machine Requirements
- Managed Node Requirements
- How to build Inventory
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Learn various ansible Modules
- How to use adhoc commands
- Parallelism and Shell Commands
- File Transfer
- Managing Packages
- Users and Groups
- Deploying From Source Control
- Managing Services
- Introduction to YAML script
- About Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example - YAML
- How to Write Playbooks
- Tasks in Playbooks
- Understanding about various tasks in playbook
- Introduction to Handlers and variables
- Learn about using variables, handlers in the playbook
- Understanding Privilege escalation “Become”
- Concepts Roles in Ansible
- Role Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Role Search Path
- What is Ansible Galaxy
- Including and Importing
- Includes vs. Imports
- Importing Playbooks
- Including and Importing Task Files
- Including and Importing Roles
- Writing a playbook to install and configure webservers and deplo0y an application
- Methods of creating Ansible role and use of it
- Using an ansible role in playbook
- How to use Ansible Galaxy to download roles.
- Example – Installation of Jenkins roles from Ansible galaxy and also usage of it.
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Essentials of Cloud computing?
- Cloud and virtualization architecture
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Cloud providers – An overview
- Why we need DevOps on Cloud?
- Introducing to Amazon web services
- Various AWS services for Devops - An overview
- DevOps using AWS - Demo
Top Hiring Company
DevOps Development Training FAQ’s:
It’s a combination of tools and practices configured to increase an organization's ability to deliver applications and services.
We provide you with an effective and proficient way of learning DevOps. Our experts will guide you with the best practices used in real-time.
We will provide you with one of the best DevOps certifications on completion of the course. And also we would assist you in getting certification from DevOps institute.
Yes, the kind of training we provide will help you to land a job with major organizations. This certification will be an added advantage.
The DevOps salaries are predicted to be among the highest-paying jobs. There are multiple DevOps roles where you can easily climb the career ladder.
As the job market is growing more than ever this certification will be an added advantage to get you the desired DevOps salary.
We will assist and prepare you for the DevOps interview. We provide some of the DevOps interview questions below are some of them.
- What do you know about DevOps?
- What are the different phases of DevOps?
- What are the benefits of DevOps?
- What are the DevOps tools?
DevOps architect is responsible for building frameworks and applications. DevOps architect leads the design and implementation of enterprise applications.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.