FolksIT provides Docker Training Online from basic to advanced level and you can do this course to get established in various types of jobs like Docker/ Kubernenets Developer, Software Developer, System Analyst, DevOps Engineer, and many more. The docker training will include various topics from basic to advance and you will be able to configure server and do a lot of other things. You can remove or reduce inconsistencies between different servers so that applications can work perfectly.
What is Docker?
The Docker certification is a course through which you will get overview regarding fundamentals, various docker container tools. You will also be able to compare Docker vs Kubernetes in this course. Cloud architecture fundamentals will be included in the course. You will learn different tools to resolve problems on various servers. You will also be able to make different apps run perfectly. After becoming docker certified associate, you can go for DevOps career also.
Docker Course - Key Features
- Trained from fundamentals, basic differences
- Learn about docker toolbox
- Know the Kubernetes vs Docker - Pros & Cons
- Avail docker tutorial for self-study
- Get docker cheat sheet
- Know about list containers, docker for windows installation
- Contact expert instructors 24/7
- Mock test and mock interview sessions are available
- Get AWS docker tutorial for beginners
- Availability of docker interview questions
- Job Assistance will be provided
- Apply for high salary docker jobs after completing the course
Who should take this course?
IT administrative professionals should pursue the course so that they can administer the servers well and resolve most of the problems related to running of applications on different servers. Besides this, they can also resolve other issues. Beginners can also do the course provided that they have the knowledge of Linux administration and networking. You can also download the Docker Tutorials to refer in the offline.
- Selecting a Storage Driver
- Configuring Logging Drivers (Syslog, JSON-File, etc.)
- Namespaces and CGroups
- How to pull an Image from a Registry (Using Docker images and Docker Pull)
- Searching an Image Repository
- How to Tag an Image
- Use CLI Commands to Manage Images (Delet,Prune, EMI, List, etc.)
- Inspect Images and Report Specific Attributes Using Filter and Format
- Create an Image with Dockerfile
- Dockerfile Options
- Dockerfile Structure
- Dockerfile Efficiencies
- Modify an Image to a Single Layer
- Selecting a Docker Storage Driver
- Prepare for a Docker Secure Registry
- How to configure, log into, deploy, Push, and Pull an Image in a Registry
- Managing Images in Your Private Repository
- Container Lifecycles - Setting the Restart Policies
- Understanding the 'docker inspect' Output
- Processes of Troubleshooting a Service and Not Deploying
- How Dockerized Apps Communicate with Legacy Systems
- Details of Which Graph Driver Should Be Used on Which OS
Top Hiring Company
Docker Online Training FAQ’s:
When physical or virtual machines are grouped, the group is called docker swarm. These machines are joined in a cluster in order to run docker applications. All the docker commands can be run in the cluster.
The environment that is used in order to run application is created by docker host. Many things are included in docker host which are networks, age, containers, images, and docker daemon
Docker service is used to create an environment in which a docker swarm works with a master node that is configured to work with the swarm. This configuration helps the docker containers to work in a distributed environment. In such an environment, managing the containers is easy.
Yes! Docker is a part of DevOps. Developers can develop the code and they do not have to worry about the system on which it has to work.
The responsibilities included in the docker job description are the following
- Improvement in monitoring
- CI/CD pipeline implementation
- System building on Kubernenets and its maintenance
- Container networking experience in docker
- Knowing the usage of different monitoring tools
- Deployment experience
Yes, you can install DevOps Docker for Windows/ Ubuntu also.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.