This Cyber Security certification program is designed to equip the skills required to become an expert. Aimed to accelerate career growth and exposure, this course covers all fundamentals required for cybersecurity consulting and certification.
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security is the protection of computer networks and connected devices from theft and digital attacks. With the combination of technologies and processes, cybersecurity improves confidentiality, integrity and prevents unauthorized access. This training program provides a fundamental understanding of ongoing cyber threats and attacks. You are trained with all the essential knowledge required for cyber security jobs.
Cyber Security Training - Key Features
- Become aware of the most common Cyber security risks
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information and methods
- Start a career in cybersecurity and become an expert
- Advanced practical skillset training about online threats
- Acquire job-ready skills
- Get Cyber Security certification
Who can learn Cyber Security?
Anyone looking for Cyber security jobs requires some form of cybersecurity education. It is definitely a good field to get in if you continue to learn changes. Online cyber security courses are also suitable for beginners and cybersecurity interns looking for effective awareness. This course is designed to teach the basics of social engineering, network security, and online defense even if you have no prior experience or knowledge.
- What is the importance of hacking?
- Why it’s essential?
- Hacking terminology
- History of grate attack
- What is the importance of Linux in hacking?
- Introduction to networking
- Hacking methodology
- Foot printing (Information gathering)
- Why information gathering is important.
- Types of information gathering
- Google Hacking database
- OSINT Framework
- Discovering open ports
- discovering operating system
- discovering services and their versions
- Vulnerability scanning
- Types of vulnerability scanning
- Introduction to the metasploit
- What are the modules?
- Brief explanation of modules
- Practice on modules
- Types of malwaress
- Functionality of malware
- Countermeasures of malware
- What is meant by Sniffing attack and how to prevent it?
- What does Man in the middle attack mean (MITM)?
- What are Countermeasures? ???????
- Types of social engineering
- What is Cryptography in Cyber security?
- What are the types of methods in social engineering?
- What is cipher and the use?
- Types of ciphers in cycbersecurity?
- introduction to the web application hacking
- SQL injection methods
- Using Burp proxy
- Practice on web application hacking
- OWASP Methodology
- Explain about IDS IPS Firewalls
- What is bug bounty
- How its use for your carries
- Guidance for next level carrier
- Current Threat Landscape
- Advanced persistent threats (APT's)
- Evolution of the threat landscape
- Defining APTs
- APT characteristics definition.
- What are APT targets?
- What are the Stages of an APT attack and it’s example?
- Mobile Technology – Vulnerabilities, Threats, & Risk
- What is Physical risk
- Organizational risk management
- Technical risk management
- Activity monitoring and data retrieval
- Unauthorized network connectivity
- Web view/user interface (UI) impersonation
- Sensitive data leakage
- Unsafe sensitive data storage
- Unsafe sensitive data transmission
- Drive-by vulnerabilities
- Consumerization of IT & Mobile Devices
- Consumerization of IT
- What does BYOD mean?
- Cloud & Digital Collaboration
- Risk of cloud computing
- Web application risk
- Benefits of cloud computing
Top Hiring Company
Cyber Security Online Training FAQ’s:
Take training, earn certification and prepare a suitable cyber security resume. Like any other job, cyber security jobs too require proper skillset and certification. However With proper training and guidance entry level cyber security jobs are much easier to secure.
Yes, cyber security is one of highest paying industries, thanks to the increasing demand for cyber security jobs. Entry level cyber security jobs help beginners pave their way into IT industry. Cyber security always gives room to grow. Additionally you’ll be learning new skills and understanding new technologies.
A Cyber security analyst salary depends on his skills. According to Glassdoor most cyber security experts make $92K/Yr. For entry level cyber security jobs, salaries start from $50K/Yr.
Getting hired mostly depends on skills and this varies among individuals. At Folks IT we impart right skills to get hired. Also, cyber security internships might add more value and makes it easy to get hired.
Cyber security training doesn’t require higher level math’s or intensive training. This makes cyber security training program more manageable. Folks IT cyber security course syllabus is designed to provide easy learning experience.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.