Request For More Information !
This CISSP online training is designed in line with CISSP certification by our expert faculty, they have real-time experience working with leading organizations on information security. Certified Information system security professional is one of the world’s premier cybersecurity certifications. With increasing security breaches in the organizations irrespective of small or big. To deal with this looming threat of security breaches CISSP certification was developed by using widely recognized information security standards. This CISSP online course will help you master all the critical tasks and techniques in optimizing security operations in an enterprise. This CISSP course will make you proficient in CISSP modules and help you clear the certification on the first attempt.
CISSP certification is considered to be a benchmark in the information security domain. CISSP jobs are also in huge demand. Our CISSP online training program covers all the aspects of CISSP certification requirements for you to clear the exam on the first attempt. This CISSP training will make you proficient in concepts of handling and structuring the information security of your organizations. You will acquire the required skills in designing and deploying network security operations. Our expert instructors will help you and guide you in every possible way for clearance of CISSP certification. Live instructor-led training is no less than the classroom environment. We take all the effective measures to provide you with the best training infrastructure.
- Instructor-led certified information system security professional certification training
- Provide you with CISSP practice questions
- CISSP Questions and answers
- Provide you with CISSP syllabus for self-learning
- Important CISSP interview Questions
- In-depth knowledge of 8 Domains of CISSP
- Important CISSP exam questions
- Provide you with interactive CISSP Quizlet
- One to one training sessions
- Guidance in building job oriented CISSP resume
Who should take this course?
This course primarily benefits network architects, security consultants, security managers, chief information security officers, security analysts, and security systems engineers. Individuals who want to gain knowledge of CISSP security standards and to pursue a career in the information security domain. And individuals who want to clear CISSP certification.
CISSP Online Training FAQ’s:
CISSP is an information security certification for security analysts. This certification ensures professionals in computer security meet the standards of information security with the required knowledge.
CISSP stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
Professionals must have 5 yrs of experience in 2 or more domains of the 8. Individuals having a 4-year college degree approved by (ISC).
A candidate who doesn’t have the experience to become CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC) by clearing the CISSP examination.
Candidates should have working experience of 5yrs in the computer security field. OR a four-year college degree recognized by ISC.
The CISSP certification cost is USD 699. The exam format is multiple choice and computer adaptive testing (CAT)
CISSP objectives are
- Understanding information security aspects in the organization
- Knowledge of architecture, design, and management of IT security
- In-depth understanding of all the 8 domains of ISC2 CISSP
- Access control systems and various methodologies that complement IT security
- Identifying CISSP requirements
Individuals should take the exam at approved Pearson VUE testing centers. Candidates can take the exam on the same day of registration.
CISM stands for Certified Information Security Manager. CISM certificate is specifically management-focused and is useful for security managers and information risk managers.
CISSP is both technical and managerial and focuses on design, implement, and manage cyber security programs.
8 domains are
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communications and network security
- Identity and Access management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security