- +1 970-442-2002
This CISSP online training is designed in line with certification by our expert faculty, they have real-time experience working with leading organizations on information security. Certified Information system security professional is one of the world’s premier cybersecurity certifications. With increasing security breaches in the organizations irrespective of small or big. To deal with this looming threat of security breaches CISSP certification was developed by using widely recognized information security standards. This CISSP online course will help you master all the critical tasks and techniques in optimizing security operations in an enterprise. This CISSP course will make you proficient in CISSP modules and help you clear the certification on the first attempt.
CISSP Course Overview
CISSP online course is considered to be a benchmark in the information security domain. CISSP jobs are also in huge demand. Our CISSP online training program covers all the aspects of certification requirements for you to clear the exam on the first attempt. This online CISSP training will make you proficient in concepts of handling and structuring the information security of your organizations.
You will acquire the required skills in designing and deploying network security operations. Our expert instructors will help you and guide you in every possible way for clearance of CISSP Exam. Live instructor-led training is no less than the classroom environment. We take all the effective measures to provide you with the best training infrastructure.
CISSP Certification Key Features
- Instructor-led certified information system security professional certification training
- Get an idea from basics like what is cissp, objectives, etc.,
- Provide you with CISSP syllabus for self-learning
- CISSP Questions and answers
- In-depth knowledge of 8 Domains of CISSP
- Important CISSP exam questions & Interview questions too
- CISSP all-in-one exam guide with e-Books
- Provide you with interactive Quizlet
- One to one training sessions
- Guidance in building job oriented resume
Who should take CISSP Training?
This Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) course primarily benefits network architects, security consultants, security managers, chief information security officers, security analysts, and security systems engineers. Individuals who want to gain knowledge of CISSP security standards and to pursue a career in the information security domain. And individuals who want to clear CISSP certification.
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability concepts.
- Security governance principles.
- Legal and regulatory issues.
- Professional ethics.
- Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Information and asset classification.
- Ownership (e.g. data owners, system owners).
- Protect privacy.
- Appropriate retention.
- Data security controls.
- Handling requirements (e.g. markings, labels, storage).
- Engineering processes using secure design principles.
- Security models fundamental concepts.
- Security evaluation models.
- Security capabilities of information systems.
- Security architectures, designs and solution element vulnerabilities.
- Web-based system vulnerabilities.
- Mobile system vulnerabilities.
- Embedded devices and cyber-physical system vulnerabilities.
- Site and facility design secure principles.
- Physical security.
- Secure network architecture design (e.g. IP and non-IP protocols, segmentation).
- Secure network components.
- Secure communication channels/
- Types of Network attacks.
- Physical and logical assets control.
- Identification and authentication of people and devices.
- Identity-as-a-Service (e.g. cloud identity).
- Third-party identity services (e.g. on-premise).
- Access control attacks.
- Identity and access provisioning lifecycle (e.g. provisioning review).
- Assessment and test strategies.
- Security process data (e.g. management and operational controls).
- Security control testing.
- Test outputs (e.g. automated, manual).
- Security architecture vulnerabilities.
- Investigations support and requirements.
- Logging and monitoring activities.
- Provisioning of resources.
- Foundational security operations concepts.
- Resource protection techniques.
- Incident management.
- Preventative measures.
- Patch and vulnerability management.
- Change management processes.
- Recovery strategies.
- Disaster recovery processes and plans.
- Business continuity planning and exercises.
- Physical security.
- Personnel safety concerns.
- Security in the software development lifecycle.
- Development of environment security controls.
- Software security effectiveness.
- Acquired software security impact.
Top Hiring Company
CISSP Online Training FAQ’s:
CISSP is an information security certification for security analysts. This certification ensures professionals in computer security meet the standards of information security with the required knowledge.
CISSP stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
Professionals must have 5 yrs of experience in 2 or more domains of the 8. Individuals having a 4-year college degree approved by (ISC).
A candidate who doesn’t have the experience to become CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC) by clearing the CISSP examination.
Candidates should have working experience of 5yrs in the computer security field. OR a four-year college degree recognized by ISC.
The CISSP exam cost is USD 699. The exam format is multiple choice and computer adaptive testing (CAT)
CISSP objectives are
- Understanding information security aspects in the organization
- Knowledge of architecture, design, and management of IT security
- In-depth understanding of all the 8 domains of ISC2 CISSP
- Access control systems and various methodologies that complement IT security
- Identifying CISSP requirements
Individuals should take the exam at approved Pearson VUE testing centers. Candidates can take the exam on the same day of registration.
CISM stands for Certified Information Security Manager. CISM certificate is specifically management-focused and is useful for security managers and information risk managers.
CISSP is both technical and managerial and focuses on design, implement, and manage cyber security programs.
8 domains are
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communications and network security
- Identity and Access management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Yes, of course. Student will be getting all-in-one exam guide with practice questions and interview questions too.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.