FolksIT is providing CompTIA Security Plus Training. This is a training in which many concepts of security have been covered. These concepts are related to encryption, cloud security, network security and other concepts. The training will help you to pass the CompTIA security+certification exam. You will be able to learn the relationship of security with other fields of information technologies.
CompTIA Security+ Certification Overview
By this CompTIA Security+ online training, theoretical and practical knowledge will be given to you regarding various types of issues related to security and the ways to solve them. Our instructors will teach you the latest version of security.
We will also provide you with projects so that you can handle the problems and resolve them. Instructors will guide you so that you can complete your project. as well as a CompTIA Security+ study guide for your reference.
CompTIA Security+ Training Key Features
- Flexible batch timings will be provided.
- Complete practical demonstrations will be given during the course.
- CompTIA Security+ questions and answers pdf will be given to you to prepare for the real interview.
- The course will start with the basics by telling you what is CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Security+ study guide will be provided to you.
- Instructor availability will always be there.
Who should learn CompTIA Security+?
Network administrators, security consultants, security, analysts, etc. can take up the CompTIA course. Freshers who want to make a career in cyber security can take up the course.
- Introduction to Security+
- IOC (Indicators of Compromise) and Malware
- Social Engineering
- Social Engineering Reconnaissance
- App Crypto Attacks
- Network Attacks
- Network Vulnerabilities Part1
- Network Vulnerabilities Part2
- Threat Actors
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Testing
- Scanning and Remediating Vulnerabilities with Open VAS
- Vulnerability Types
- Analyze Malicious Activity in Memory Using Volatility
- Analyze SQL Injection Attack
- Introduction to tools and technologies
- Networking Basics
- Network Components
- Install and Configure Network Load Balancing
- Network Security Devices Part1
- Network Security Devices Part2
- Firewall Rule Based Management
- Firewalls and Evasion
- Security Tools
- Security Technologies
- Mobile Security
- NAT and Open SSH (Secure Socket Shell)
- Security Protocols
- Implementing DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extensions)
- Protocols and Services-SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
- Create Custom Snort Rules
- Using Snort and Wires hark to Analyze Traffic
- Introduction to Architecture and Design
- Overview of Frameworks
- Overview of Network Architecture
- Configuring IDS and Honeypots
- Systems Design
- Managing Local Storage and Virtual Hard Disks
- Implement Patching using WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
- Overview of Staging
- Overview of Embedded Systems
- Overview of App Sec
- Application Data Establish Host Security
- Overview of Cloud
- Overview of Resiliency
- Implementing Software RAID
- Physical Security
- System Hardening
- Understand IAM Concepts
- Implementing AD Federation Services
- Access Protocols
- Configuring RADIUS
- IAM Models
- Account Practices
- Password Cracking Tools
- Creating SIEM Reports with Splunk
- Policies Personnel
- Implementing a Network Policy Server
- Business Impact Analysis
- Overview of Risk Assessments pt1
- Overview of Risk Assessments pt2
- Overview of Incident Response pt1
- Overview of Incident Response pt2
- Overview of Forensics
- Introduction to Digital Forensics
- Backup and Recovery
- Overview of DR-BCP
- Creation of BCP and DRP
- Overview of Controls
- Overview of Data Privacy
- Overview of Comparing Controls
- Overview of Crypto Concepts pt1
- Overview of Crypto Concepts pt2
- Encryption and Hashing
- Crypto Algorithms pt1
- Crypto Algorithms pt2
- Data Encryption
- Wi-Fi Security
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Understanding PKI Concepts
- Test Taking Tips
- Managing Certificates
Top Hiring Company
CompTIA Security Plus Training FAQ’s:
We provide the demo classes for your satisfaction. You would be able to know about the type of education that we will provide you.
The Average salary in the industry is $76,129/yr.
We will provide you recorded videos of the missed classes along with comptia security+ study guide.
You can use credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. for making payments.
Yes! You will get the facility of mock tests.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.