ASP.NET is developed by Microsoft Corporation and its abbreviation is Active Server Pages.NET. It enables candidates to develop dynamic web applications and web pages. This certification is very beneficial for the freshers and as well as IT Professionals to become in-depth ASP.NET developer. The trainers will educate you throughout the course so that every candidate can understand each concept of the course in easily manner.
What is ASP.Net?
ASP.NET is a very significant tool that is made for developers and programmers to build dynamic websites and web applications. It saves time while developing large web applications with less coding. It enables to design and develop ASP .NET applications. The framework of ASP .NET provides excellent features such as drag and drop server controls.
ASP.Net Key features
- The tutors of this program will cover each concept of the course.
- This program will provide the candidate with the tutorial of ASP.NETT MVC.
- This certification is very beneficial for the future of the candidate.
- This certification will enhance your skills in web application development.
- Through this program, you can approach the leaders of the IT industry.
- This certification will help you to get a high-paid salary.
Who should take ASP.Net Training Course ?
Anyone who is interested in ASP.NET and SQL servers can take this course. ASP .NET gives a rich set of server controls. It enables you to evolve parts of your code for their behavior in development, production, and so on. The developers of ASP.NET are responsible for analyzing requirements and functionality, designing applications, and maintaining performance.
- Types of Applications – Web, Desktop & Mobile Applications
- Web applications with Web Server
- Web Server role, about IIS, APACHE, and CASSINI
- Web Browsers, Web Support Languages
- Understanding http, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN & O/S role in web development
- Why Scripting & its importance
- Client-Side & Server-Side Scripting
- Introduction of .NET
- Drawbacks of Current Trend
- NET Framework
- Key Design Goals
- Usage of CLR, CTS, MSIL, and Other Tools
- Multiple Language Interaction and Support
- Moving from Project to Assemblies…
- Understanding Security Services
- Vista and IIS 60/70 and their requirements
- Installing and Configuring VSNET/NET 20/30/35
- Shifting from ASP to ASP Net, Asp net to web 2.0 (new)
- ASP Net as Framework, Namespaces
- ASP Net – Development methods with IDE – VSNET
- Web Pages to Web Forms, HTML – ASPNET, State management- Important Objective
- Understanding the ASPNET Execution Scenario
- C#Net role in ASPNET Development
- ASPNET/C#Net in the Industry
- HTML, Controls in HTML, ASPNET Controls
- Client-side and Server-side Controls
- Consuming HTML Client/Server Controls in WebForms
- Consuming ASP Net Controls in WebForms
- Developing a Simple Startup Application
- Introducing Web Forms and Worker process
- Working with Server Controls
- Applying designs to Controls, Themes, Skins etc.,
- Page Directives and its use
- How to Separate Code and Design
- New Code behind Techniques
- Implementing ASPNET Server Controls
- Types of ASPNET and their need/render
- Intrinsic – Validation – Bound – DataSource
- Navigation – Login – Web components and AJAX-as building blocks Asp net
- Validating Form with Validation Controls of Asp net
- Using Required Field validator controls
- Using Compare Validator Control
- XML, XML to HTML, XML and Databases
- XML Schema Definition Tool
- Overview of ADONET/ XML Support in .NET
- How to use ADONET with Connect/Insert/Update/Delete,Query data
- How to Retrieve data with datasets
- What are Data Adapters
- Understanding Data tables
- Build Data table programmatically
- Filter and sort Data table, Data Relations
- ADONET LINQ
- Parameters with Command Object
- Stored Procedures with ADONET using – output parameters
- Develop a Registration form using ADO
- ASPNet bound controls
- DataSource Controls
- Repeater and its uses
- DataBound and Data Aware Controls
- Bind data to Dropdown list Control
- Datalist control
- GridView and its importance in Development
- GridView(Basic) – simple uses
- GridView (Advanced) –Runtime Fields, Empty DataRows,
- Form View and Details View
- List View
- Error Handling and NET Runtime
- Avoid Errors before they occur
- Structured Error Handling
- Catching General Exceptions
- Throwing Exceptions
- Custom Exceptions
- Creating User Controls
- Adding member to user controls
- Registering User Controls
- Properties and Methods
- Dynamically loading user controls
- Master Pages
- Web Application configuration-Advantages
- New Configuration Model, ASPNET Config Tool
- Web Application Machine Configuration
- Global Assembly Cache, Strong Names VS2005
- Working with Assembly Info
- What is Web Config file?
- Process Model –System Configuration
- About Session and Application object
- Comparison between Session and Application
- Using the Globalasax file
- Managing Application State
- HTTP Handlers
- Application and Session Variables
- Application and Session Events
- Caching Overview
- Advantages of Caching
- Page Output Caching
- Page Data Caching
- Fragment Caching
- Security Overview
- Authentication and Authorization
- Windows-based Authentication
- Passport Authentication
- Forms-based Authentication
- Authorizing Users and Roles
- User Account Impersonation
- Introducing XML Web Services
- What is the Difference between DCOM, Remoting, and Web Services?
- Asp net Web services
- Writing a Simple Web Service
- Xml web services stack, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Sync an
- Using Data in Web Services
Top Hiring Company
ASP.NET Online Training FAQ’s:
The principle distinction between . NET and ASP.NET is that MS .NET is a development product that is utilized to create, run and execute the applications while ASP.NET is a web system that is utilized to assemble dynamic web applications.
It is better to begin with MS NET training. ASP .NET is a special feature of MS .NET and is not limited to script languages. So, it is always better to start with MS .NET training.
An ASP.NET page is made up of a number of server controls along with HTML controls, text, and images. Sensitive data from the page and the states of different controls on the page are stored in hidden fields that form the context of that page request
ASP.Net comprises both frontend and backend languages. For example, ASP.NET is used as a backend, and C# & VB.NET is used for frontend development.
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic websites. It allows you to use a full-featured programming language such as C# or VB.NET to build web applications easily.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.