Apache Kafka is an open-source messaging system that can handle large amounts of data. FolksIT offers Apache Kafka Training in which you will learn all of the tool's concepts. The course will begin with basic concepts such as tool installation and configuration. This course will also teach you about the architecture of Apache Kafka.
What is Apache Kafka?
Apache Kafka Training is a course from FolksIT in which you will be taught about integrating Spark and Kafka. Kafka can also integrate with Hadoop and other distributed systems. The course will let you know the basics of Apache Zookeeper.
You will get different types of opportunities like software professional, IT consultant, team leader, and many others. In the course of Apache Kafka, first the instructors will let you know what is Apache Kafka. After that, instructors will switch to more basic kafka topics and then advanced ones.
Apache Kafka Online Training Key Features
- Basic and advanced Kafka topics will be taught.
- Learn how Big data related to Kafka, its operations, etc.,
- Get fresher and experience level kafka interview questions with answers.
- Kafka training videos will also be provided.
- Apache Kafka tutorial having all the concepts will be available.
- Provide you Apache Kafka certification upon course completion.
- Instructors will be available 24/7.
Who should learn Kafka Online?
There are many people who will benefit from this Apache Kafka Course and they include developers, project managers, IT professionals, testing professionals, and many others.
- Introduction to Big Data
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- What is Kafka?
- Need for Kafka
- Core Concepts of Kafka
- Kafka Architecture
- Where is Kafka Used?
- Understanding the components of Kafka Cluster
- Installation of Kafka Cluster
- Configuring Kafka Cluster
- Producer of Kafka
- Consumer of Kafka
- Producer and Consumer in Action
- What is Offset?
- Concept of Design
- Hardware Requirements
- Kafka Monitoring and Issues
- Kafka Performance Tuning
- Reading data from Kafka
- Demo-Twitter Kafka Producer
- Introduction to Scala
- Mixed Paradigm-Functional Programming
- Scala Installation & Configuration
- What is Scala REPL?
- Scala Project Using Eclipse
- Understanding the Hadoop Cluster
- Integrating Kafka with Hadoop Cluster
- Understanding Apache Storm
- Implementing Spouts and Bolts
- Kafka with Storm Spout
- Ecosystem of Spark
- Understanding the Spark Cluster
- Integrating Kafka with Spark
Top Hiring Company
Apache Kafka Training FAQ’s:
An open-source software platform used for implementation of software bus by using the stream processing.
We will use Google Meet or Zoom to conduct the course
No! Currently, we are providing only online training through the live instructor LED classes.
You can use credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. to make payment.
Our organization will provide the kafka certification after course completion.
Yes! We will provide the facility of mock tests.
Don’t worry! We will provide training videos, and Kafka Tutorials for your reference.
After the registration, candidates will get the interview questions on Kafka along with the answers.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.