This training program is conducted by IT industry experts to provide the learners best knowledge about the course. This certification will help the candidates to enhance their skills and get hired easily. This program is aimed to accelerate the career growth of the candidates.
What is Linux used for?
Linux is an open-source operating system that is used in computers, cars, phones, web servers, and so on. An operating system is software that manages all of the hardware resources which is related to desktop or laptop. This training program will provide the learning of fundamental concepts of Linux and the tasks of a Linux administrator such as installing and configuring Linux systems, creating system backups, maintenance of system, monitoring system performance, maintaining system security, and providing Technical Support and Guidance.
Linux Key features:
- In this program, the candidate will gain on-the-job training, like experience.
- In this program Live practical sessions will be conducted.
- The lectures of this training program will be conducted by IT industry experts.
- This training will let you know how to design, configure and support Linux servers.
- This training will teach the candidates about the practical activities of a Linux administrator in detail.
- This certification will take the candidate to the career growth path.
- Through this training and certification, the candidate will get a high-paid job.
Who Should Take Linux Training Course ?
The candidates who are fresher, experienced, testers, analysts and whoever wants to enhance their technical skills can take this course. primarily developed for use on personal computers but now mainly used on smartphones, servers, mainframe computers, supercomputers, and more
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- How to Revert back from Ext3 to Ext2 files system
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Troubleshooting of Linux server
- Understanding different types of groups
- Creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for groups, users, and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
- FTP server features and advantages
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for real and anonymous users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non-xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
- Understanding DNS service
- What are the different types of DNS servers?
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding and Configuring cache (DNS) and forward (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files during booting of the system
- Troubleshooting of DNS server
- How to Create file systems and convert them into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Querying , Troubleshooting
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
- What does At command do?
- What does the Jos command do?
- What is a Cron Job and how it is created?
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Clients, and Slave)
- Configuration of NIS (slave), NIS (master), and NIS (clients) in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (Slave and Master) with NFS Server
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with HOST BASED, PORT BASED, and IP BASED
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- SAMBA server features and advantages
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix using SAMBA to unix
- Sharing the resources between Unix to windows
- What is SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and 5)
Top Hiring Company
Linux Training FAQ’s:
Comp TIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification that covers the latest foundation skills expected by hiring managers.
The Linux kill process is used to kill the ongoing process.
Linux LPI or Linux Professional Institute is a nonprofit organization that promotes Linux use .Linux is open-source and free software and can be used without purchasing any license.
The average salary of a Linux developer is $64,892 per year.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.