The Workday Talent and Management online training have been crafted per best and latest information and standards followed in the industry by our leading expert faculty in the Workday Talent and Performance domain. Workday Performance Management is used to allow people, business, and talent data into a single system, providing the accuracy and agility businesses need for a world-class workforce. The Workday Talent and Performance makes it easy to view talent holistically and compare workers through configurable talent cards. This Workday course will help you master all the essentials required for managing and tracking the performance management of the organization.
What is Workday Talent and Performance?
Workday Talent Management framework lest you align and assess performance and talent. Workday Talent Card will help you in measuring employee performance through goal management. Learn workday for tracking core talent data such as competencies, languages, education, and certifications. Our expert faculty will be proactive in solving queries and provide you with the latest information followed in the market.
You will learn the essentials of Workday Performance Management, creating cheat sheets, and various forms of reporting. Our Workday certification is in line with the requirement of the markets and helps you land high-paying Workday jobs. The Workday tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners to advance level.
Workday Talent Management Course Key Features
- Fundamentals and Essentials of Workday Talent and Performance Management
- Core concepts of Workday Performance Management
- Installation and configuration of Workday software
- Learn about Workday Talent Management Module
- Get Workday certification
- Provide you with Workday interview questions
- Real-time scenario-based projects for practice
- One to One sessions
- Workday Tutorial for self-study
Who should take Workday Talent & Performance Management Certification?
This Workday Talent and Performance Management Training primarily benefits HRs, management consultants, and business professionals who want to upskill or shift to the Workday domain. Individuals who want to pursue a career in the Workday Talent management domain. Professionals who want Workday certification to advance their careers can also opt.
- Talent Management without Activity
- Performance Management without Activity
- Workday Standard Reports for Talent and Performance
- Business Process Definitions for Talent and Performance
- Functional Area Report for Talent and Performance
- Business Objects by Category
- Data Sources For Talent and Performance
- Real-time Design
- Talent and Performance Management Configuration
- Concept of Reporting
- Deployment and Testing Documents
- Talent and Performance Management
- Overview of Talent Management
- Setup Talent Attributes
- Competencies in Talent Management
- Talent Attributes at the Job Level
- Talent Review 20201104-192640_Workday-Ta_1366x768
- nBox Calibration
- Find Workers and Talent Pools
- Succession Planning
- Workday Essentials: BO, BP, Data Sources, Security, Reports, Worklets, Dashboards
- Cheat Sheet for Performance Management
- V1. Performance Management Overview, Navigation, Warm-up
- Overview of Talent Management
- Overview Talent Attributes
- Concept of Talent Attributes
- Overview of populating employee talent data
- What is Talent Review?
- How to make Talent Review Template?
- Launching a Talent Review
- Overview of Talent Data
- Find & Compare Workers
- What are Talent Pools?
- Talent Matrix Reports
- Overview of Goal Management
- Maintain Goal Setup
- Maintain Organization Goals
- Overview of Performance Reviews
- Types of Review Categories
- Review Types
- Business Process Steps
- Overview of Competencies
- Calibration nBox Report
- Calibration Program
- Overview of Succession Planning
- Creating Succession Plans
- Maintaining Succession Plans
- Overview of Feedback
- How to make a Feedback Template?
- Completing a Feedback Request
- Procedure of Viewing Feedback
- Overview Employee Review Ratings and Calculations
- Concept of Rating Scales
- What is Compensation Matrix?
- Overview of Performance Reporting
- Creating Calibration Ratings Comparison Report
Top Hiring Company
Workday Talent and Performance FAQ’s:
Workday ERP is a unified SaaS software system for finance, human capital management. Planning, Business intelligence, Talent, and performance management. It helps the overall development of the organization in a single unified system.
We provide you with a certificate upon the completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by many leading organizations. It will help you gain trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We will provide you with the recording of the class to Learn Workday even offlines. And also provide you eLearning material and tutorials for self-study.
Yes, these are high-paying jobs with an average salary for the Workday consultant is $94k/yr. Since many companies are adopting the Workday domain.
Yes, we do provide workday job assistance our courses are Job-oriented courses designed in line with market requirements so as to make your hiring easy.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.