The Workday HCM online course has been designed with the holistic approach by our leading industry experts having substantial experience in the Workday domain. Workday Human Capital Management is designed to address all the challenges that the business face in the HR environment. It allows you to organize and streamline all the HR functions and improve the efficiency and growth of the organization. Workday HCM is cloud-based software that infuses various HR functions into a single platform such as talent management, time tracking, payroll management, etc. This Workday HCM training will help you master all the concepts involved in building a robust HR model. The real-time projects in the online Workday HCM course will make you efficient in handling all the real-time issues that may arise in organizations or businesses.
What is Workday HCM?
Workday is changing the traditional HR methods and procedures as businesses are expanding and the workforce growing, so to tap in the best of employees and to streamline the processes of HR functions into one single system and in turn helping the industries, organizations grow with greater speed. Our expert faculty is proactive in solving your queries and provides you with the best information and practices followed in the market.
Our live instructor-led classes are designed to give you a much more interesting, interactive, and engaging experience than classroom teaching. We also provide Workday HCM certification which is in line with the market requirements and industry standards. The Workday HCM tutorial covers all the aspects from beginners to advance level.
Workday Human Capital Management Course Key Features
- Understanding core concepts of Workday Human Capital Management (Workday HCM)
- Installing and configuration of Workday HCM software
- Creation of integration system templates and EIB framework
- Get Workday HCM certification
- Real-time based projects for practice
- Provide you with important Workday HCM interview questions and answers
- Assist you with Workday HCM jobs
- One to one Sessions
Who should take Workday Training Online HCM?
This HCM Workday course primarily benefits HR professionals, business consultants, and MBA graduates who want to upskill or want to shift to the Workday domain. Also, who want to pursue a career in the HR domain can also opt. Additionally, professionals who want Workday HCM Certification to advance their careers.
- Overview of HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Understanding Workday Framework
- Working in Workday
- How to use and masters Workday Tools
- What are Business Objects?
- What are Basic Navigations?
- Exploring Additional Navigation Topics
- What is Inbox?
- What are Bulk Approvals
- What is Notifications?
- How to use Worklets?
- Concepts of Landing page Configuration
- What are Related Action Menus?
- What is Search Functionality?
- How to draw Actionable Reports?
- How to create Dashboards?
- Overview of HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Organization Types
- What is Supervisory Organization?
- How to Setup of Supervisory Org?
- Managing of Supervisory Org
- Organization Hierarchies
- What is Location Hierarchies?
- What is ReOrganization?
- What is Organization Reports?
- Defining Staffing Model
- Hiring Restrictions
- Differentiating Staffing Models
- Maintaining Staffing Models
- Overview of Job Profiles
- Differentiating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups
- Creating Jobs and Positions
- What is Job Requisitions?
- Manage Filled and Unfilled Positions and Jobs
- Compensation Overview
- Compensation Eligibility Rules
- What are Compensation Grades and how to use it?
- How to use Compensation Plans and Packages?
- What are Compensation Events and how to use it?
- What are Compensation Reports and how to use it?
- Hiring Overview
- Hiring and Supervisory Organizations
- Process Overview
- Understanding Hire Process
- What is Security Platform?
- What is Security Groups?
- Understanding Advance Security Groups
- Reports Overview
- How to create Standard Reports?
- Creating Custom Reports
- How to Calculated Fields
- Business Processes and Subprocesses
- Editing Business Processes
- Business Process Step Configuration
- Business Process Notifications
- EIB Overview (Enterprise Interface Builder)
- What is Outbound EIB?
- What is Inbound EIB?
- What is Custom XSLT?
- Understanding Core Connector Worker
Top Hiring Company
Workday HCM FAQ’s:
Workday HCM is a cloud-based software system that infuses various HR functions into a single system like talent management, payroll management, time tracking, etc. It helps you streamline all the HR-related functions and increases the efficiency of employees.
The full of HCM in Workday is Human Capital Management.
We provide you with the Workday HCM certification upon completion of the course successfully. Our certificate is accredited by leading organizations. It helps you build trust and credibility among the companies hiring.
We would provide you with a Workday HCM Training videos recording of the class, and also Workday HCM Tutorials for self-study.
The average salary for a Workday HCM consultant is $74,905/Yr.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.