Healthcare business analyst is the communication link between all business areas and they play a crucial role in project success. Through this course learn how US healthcare Industry works and how companies ensure the success of the work. Learn every step for identifying and analyzing potential projects to make sure the final projects meet the desired requirements.
Business Analyst Course Overview
Business Analytics is a combo of Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Computer Programming. It is the science of analyzing data to learn patterns that are going to be helpful in creating strategies. Its use is seen in virtually every business. Healthcare domain knowledge for the business analyst is required for hospitals and healthcare systems to operate and manage a wide range of clinical and operational information systems.
Business Analyst Key Features
- BA Healthcare gives you expertise and the ability to innovative mobile medical devices
- Able to identify and analyze the needs of the healthcare players
- Gain deep knowledge of medical standards allows us to integrate regulatory requirements from the preliminary study
- Locate problems or improvement areas for better performance and profitability
Who should take Business Analyst in Healthcare Domain course?
The Healthcare business analyst training course is for individuals willing to learn the foundations of business analysis in the healthcare domain. Through this course learn to present requirements effectively and gain acceptance. This provides everything required to start a career as a business analyst.
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Role of the BA
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Role of the BA in Requirements Planning
- Vision and Scope Document
- Types of Requirements
- Business Analysis Plan
- Role of the BA in Requirements Elicitation
- Investigative approach
- Iterative approach
- Focus groups
- Requirements workshop: Requirements meeting
- Requirements workshop: JAD session
- Document analysis
- Business rules analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Product trials
- Need for Analysis
- Using Analysis to get Stakeholder Feedback and Verify and Validate
- Developing Requirements
- Value of Modeling Techniques in Analysis
- Modeling Techniques
- Organizational model
- Location model
- What is Process/flow models
- Use case models
- How to use Data models?
- How to use State models?
- Types of Requirements
- What is Business Rules Analysis
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Formal and Informal Documentation and the, Level of Detail Required
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
- Throughout the Project and to Decommission
- Change Management
- Define a baseline
- Define a change management process
- Identify the Change Authority
- Traceability and Its Uses
- Requirements Attributes
- Requirements Communication
- Testing and Non-Testing Methods
- Purposes of Validation
- Find defects
- Prove compliance to requirements
- Test Cases and Test Suites
- Challenges in Testing
- Structured Testing
- Role of the BA in Solution Validation: the V Model
- Solution Acceptance and Project Close-Out
- Definition and Causes
- Role of the BA on the Enterprise Analysis Team
- Steps in Enterprise Analysis
- Define the business need
- Techniques for root cause analysis
- Assess capability gaps
- SWOT analysis
- Determine the solution approach
- Define the solution scope
- Define the business case
- Contents of business case
- Who does what? The BA’s limited role in developing a business case
- Competency Proficiency
- BA Necessary Competencies
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Behavioural characteristics
- Business knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interaction skills
- Software application knowledge
- Best Practices
- Use iterative analysis
- Focus on process improvement
- Apply progressive elaboration
- Check as you go
- Use the investigative approach
- Adopt traceability
- Formalize business analysis through standardization
- Improve communication through modeling
- What is Waterfall life cycle model?
- What is the Incremental process model?
- What is Agile life cycle model?
- Effects on business analysis
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Business Knowledge
- IT Knowledge
- Class diagram
- Component diagram
- Composite structure diagram
- Deployment diagram
- Object diagram
- Package diagram
- Profile diagram
- Activity diagram
- State machine diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Communication diagram
- Interaction overview diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Timing diagram
- What is Health Insurance?
- Healthcare in US
- Health Insurance Components
- Types of health insurance
- Health insurance concepts
- Provider, payer and NPI
- HIPAA law
- Managed health concept
- Medicaid and Medicare
- DRG processing
- Claim process flow
- Claims pricing
- Claim submission
- Claims Adjudication
- Encounter submission
- Claims payment
- Compliance check
- Types of Transactions and Codes
- Government acts/Reforms/Amendments
- Healthcare exchange
- Electronic medical records
- Artifacts/Review templates
Top Hiring Company
Business Analyst-Healthcare Domain FAQ’s:
Healthcare business analysts are subset of management analyst who looks to optimize operational efficiency of the company. Healthcare domain knowledge for business analyst helps combine skills in management, finance, research and data analysis to improve operational efficiency of the organization
Business analyst certification for beginners is very vital! Certification definitely boots up your career. Having a certification describes the level at which you know the technology and your authentication towards the respective skill.
The average healthcare business analyst salary ranges between $68k/yr to $70k/yr. However there seems to be 3-5% pay increase per annum.
It’s not difficult as you need to focus and remain consistent. If your technical expertise is average or above average, you will not have difficulty getting hired. Nailing your first job might be tricky and we at Folks IT strive to provide the best possible support.
From current market aspects, healthcare domain for business analysts looks promising. With growing awareness about health and market access looks like the scenario will continue. Also requirement is increasing at exponential rate.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.