The aim of business analysis is to identify business needs and determine solutions to problems. Business analysis is a remarkable area with lots of job opportunities across various sectors and businesses. Business analyst jobs outlook is excellent with amazing career growth.
Business Analyst Course Overview
This Business Analyst training program is curated by industry experts keeping the current job market scenario in view. This business analyst training program provides expertise to all business professionals, including those with no prior experience. You’ll learn to apply skills to real-world data and create appropriate business strategies.
Business Analyst Course Key Features:
- Become a certified Business Analyst
- Learn how to properly initiate a project
- Create business strategies that align with business goals
- Learn to create effective business acceptance criteria
Who should take Business Analyst Online Training course?
- This course is for fresher’s, including college graduates and others looking to make a career change
- Business analyst intern and entry-level business analyst wanting to improve their craft
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills and needs an entry-level business analyst job
- A look at different viewpoints
- What is being analyzed?
- What’s the goal?
- Current trends in business analysis
- Key concepts
- Define business analysis
- What is IT hierarchy?
- What are BA Prerequisites?
- What are the stages in Business Analysis?
- The relationship of business analysis to project management
- Differentiating between business analysis and other “analyst” roles
- Customer Needs and IT Needs-1
- The Skill Set Of A BA
- The BA’s Core Knowledge Set
- BA Responsibility
- Requirements Shepherding
- Analysis Workflow
- Dark Side of Business Analysis
- What the BA does not do!
- What are your challenges?
- SDLC Phases
- What is SDLC Planning?
- Define SDLC
- Designing SDLC
- Building SDLC
- Testing SDLC
- Role of BA in SDLC Phase
- SDLC Phases
- What is Waterfall and Sequential life cycle Model
- How to use Iterative Model?
- What is Spiral Model
- What is Agile Model?
- Rational Unified Process
- Example Case Study
- Difference between prototype, wireframe, and model
- Different Stages of requirement
- What is requirement gathering?
- What is requirement Analysis?
- Functional and Non Functional Requirement
- Requirements, Features And Constraints
- Difference between Vision and Scope
- Establish Project, Vision and Scope
- Problem Statement
- What are Constraints in Business?
- Risk Analysis
- Business Executive Summary
- Documenting Project Scope
- Business & Objectives
- Project Description
- What is Business Requirement Document?
- What is Software Requirements Specification Document?
- What is Requirement Traceability Matrix?
- Concepts of Wireframe
- Data Flow Diagrams
- UML introduction and diagrams
- What is use case?
- Use Case Diagrams
- Use case Diagrams-Relationships in Use case Diagrams.
- Extend and Include Functions.
- Contents of Use Case description Documents
- Sequence Diagrams(Brief Introduction)
- Activity Diagrams(Brief Introduction)
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Software’s used for preparing UML diagrams, Documentation and Prototypes
- Business Problem Solving
- Understand the business environment
- Defining a problem
- finding and verifying true causes
- Fishbone diagram
- IS-IS Not Analysis
- Example Case Study
- Project Plan/Gantt Chart
- MS Excel Spreadsheet
- SQL Basics
- Change of scope
- Change of request
- How to handle change request
- Points to consider in case of CR
- Reason for requirement changes
- Lesson Learned
- Reason for Project Fail
- Cost Estimation
- Project Management tools like jira, basecamp
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- The business analyst's role in testing
- Types of tests
- Use Case vs. Test Case
- Project Management Challenges
- Challenges For The Business Analyst
Top Hiring Company
Business Analyst Training FAQ’s:
The reasons are as follows
- To know the structure and the dynamics of this business, so that a method is to be set up.
- To understand current trouble in the target business and identify development potentials.
- To guarantee the client, end user, and programmers have a common understanding of the objective company.
On an average, business analyst salary ranges between $68k/yr to $70k/yr. However there seems to be 3-5% pay increase per annum.
There are nearly 806,400 business analysts in US alone. The business analyst jobs market is expected to grow by 14.3% between 2016 and 2026.
No, nothing is difficult. With proper training and guidance, it’s easy to get hired for entry level business analyst jobs.
Major roles include consulting with clients on how to efficiently use technology for business. However as an entry level business analyst you need to outline the business specifications, get connected with various business units and should support in formulating business necessities.
Business analyst certification for beginners is fairly important. Certification allows to grab job-ready skills, this can give you an advantage.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.