Agile Business Analyst Training is a course in which you earn about different types of activities performed in a business. You will learn various technologies like Scrum, Kanban, and many others. The course will help you in making your career as an expert business analyst. Many businesses have adopted Agile solutions and are looking for certified Agile professionals. You will be able to grab Agile Business Analyst jobs easily.
Agile BA Course Overview
Business Analyst Agile Online Training is a program in which you will be able to learn about all the activities related to business analysis. The course will help you to develop Agile business analysis skills and you will be able to handle Business Analyst role in Agile.
The course will include Agile Business Analyst interview question which will help you to face the real interview. The Agile interview questions for Business Analyst will be available with answers and these questions will cover all the concepts that will be helpful to answer all the questions in the real interview.
Agile Business Analyst Certification Key features
- Learn all the concepts of Business Analyst Agile
- Handle all the responsibilities mentioned in the Agile Business Analyst job description
- Get the answers of your queries 24/7
- Mentioning Agile Business Analyst certification will keep you ahead of your competitors
- Practical classes will also be arranged
- 24*7 industry professionals support
Who should take Agile BA Training?
The Agile business analysis course is beneficial for those business analysts who want to boost their career. New product owners can also do the course. Other people who can do the course are software developers, project managers, scrum master, quality assurance professionals, and many others.
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Business Composition and Composition
- Need for a Business Analyst
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Importance of Communication/Collaboration
- Project Team
- Business Analyst Career Path
- What is a company?
- Different Departments
- Roles and Job Types
- Positioning of Business Analyst
- Types of Organization
- What is Strategy Analysis
- Components of Strategy analysis
- Identifying Stakeholders and Business Needs
- Techniques used
- SWOT Analysis
- Market Analysis and Benchmarking
- Business Rule Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Organizational Modeling
- Requirement Gathering
- Waterfall Model
- AGILE Methodology
- Types of Agile – SCRUM, KANBAN
- Tools and their types
- Setting up priorities
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Scope
- Business Case
- Risk Assessment
- Evaluating and Selecting an Initiative
- Setting up Future Vision
- Business Analysis Approach
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Analysis Governance
- Concept of Business Analysis Information Management
- Business Analysis Performance Improvements Identification
- The Requirements Work Plan (RWP)
- Requirements Planning and BA roles
- Investigative Approach
- Iterative Approach
- Elicitation Techniques
- Focus groups
- Document Analysis
- Business Rule Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Types of Requirements
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Requirements Traceability
- Managing change
- Requirement sign-off and management
- Concept of Documentation
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
- Why Models are created?
- Objectives of Modeling
- What is Process Management?
- Understanding Process Modeling
- AS-IS Vs. TO-BE Modeling
- Unified Modeling Language
- Structure Diagrams
- Composite Structure
- Object and Package Diagrams
- Behaviour Diagrams
- State Machine
- Use Case Diagrams
- Interaction Overview Diagram
- Interaction Overview
- Timing Diagrams
- Structure Diagrams
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Tools used for elicitation and requirements management
- Selection of Process teams and Leader
- Process Analysis Training
- Process Analysis Interview
- Process Documentation
- Review CycleProblem Analysis
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)®
- IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board)
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- BCS (British Computer Society)
- Introduction to Agile World
- Traditional vs Empirical process
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Framework
- Different types of Scrum Roles
- Understanding BA role in Scrum
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Product Backlog Grooming ( Project)
- Writing User Stories (Activity based)
- Understanding Acceptance criteria in a user story
- Sprint Planning meeting using Planning Poker
- Purpose of Metrics - velocity
- Burndown charts
- Creating a Burn down chart – Activity
- Defect Management in Agile
- Writing a test case ( Activity)
- JIRA - Project Management tool in Agile
- Distributed Delivery Models in Agile
Top Hiring Company
Agile Business Analyst Training FAQ’s:
You will learn about all the concepts of business analyst through the course.
Our expert trainers will prepare the questions for mock tests. The types of questions will be the same the real exam.
Yes we will provide you job assistance along with resume preparation.
We will use Zoom or Google Meet to teach the course.
Yes! We will provide recorded videos of all the classes.
The ideal business analyst roles and responsibilities in agile includes interaction with customers for analyzing needs, and finding solutions, also creating user stories with the most relevant acceptance criteria.
Yes, we provide the interview questions along with answers.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.