AWS Sysops is an online course which is especially designed for system administrators. It is good if the administrator has the experience of at least one year or more. The AWS sysops certification will help the student to control and maintain the flow of data and do many other kinds of jobs.
What is AWS SysOps Associate?
If a candidate has to go for DevOps certification, then he should take the AWS sysops exam. It is so because it is a prerequisite for DevOps certification. The candidate will also learn the migration of the applications to the AWS platform along with controlling the flow of data, controlling operations cost, and many more.
AWS SysOps Training Key Features
- The Online Training will be given by the led instructor.
- Job assistance will be provided
- Availability of lab sessions
- Simulation exams will be provided
- Complete the online course and learn various aspects of AWS
- The AWS sysops certification price is not very high
- Students will learn proper usage of AWS through AWS sysops course
- Learn migration of applications to WS through AWS SysOps Associate Online Training
Who should take this course?
The AWS certified sysops administrator course has been designed for beginners who have no knowledge of AWS. Besides the beginners, system administrators having experience of at least one year can go for the course. Programmers can also go for AWS sysops associate certification if they want to learn migration and deployment of applications on AWS.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Scaling And Types
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Concepts of Security
- What is Costing Model
- SLA, Legal and compliance
- Cloud Interoperability Issue
- What is Migration?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Hypervisor, types And features
- Introduction of creating scalable instances using AWS EC2
- Types And Instances
- Pricing models
- Instance purchasing options
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Instance store And EBS Volumes
- Adding, Managing, and Modifying the root volumes
- Troubleshooting of with Snapshots, volumes, and AMIs
- Launching your first Linux Instances and AWS Windows Server
- How to Set up security
- How to use Firewall And Security Groups
- Choosing And Creating custom AMIs
- Snapshot scheduling, Snapshots And Recovery
- Managing updates
- Usage limits and reports
- Creating a new AMI
- Deploying a new instance from the custom AMI
- What is BYOIP and Elastic IP?
- What are the Hibernating instances
- What is Key Pairs in AWS
- What is Network load balancing, And Load balancing Application
- How to Create an ALB web server
- What is Auto Scaling
- Troubleshooting Issues
- Introduction to AWS CLI
- Installation AWS CLI
- Connecting to your AWS account via CLI
- Other functionalities with CLI
- Difference between Lightsail and EC2
- Advantages And Functionalities
- Available options on instances and AMIs
- Creating a instance And connecting to it
- What are AWS Snapshots?
- What is DNS records and how do I add in AWS?
- Elastic IPs
- Comparison with EC2, Lightsail And Elastic Beanstalk
- Hosting a sample application in EB
- Common issues And troubleshooting
- ECS (Elastic Container Service)
- EKS (Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes)
- Introduction to storage
- AWS Storage Tiers
- Use cases
- Buckets And Objects
- Encryption, Logging
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- Hosting a static website in AWS S3
- Access Control Lists And Bucket Policies
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Cross Region Replication
- EC2-S3 Integration
- Reduced Redundancy Storage, S3-IA
- S3 storage class analysis
- Introduction of Glacier Storage
- Putting And retrieving objects
- S3 Glacier Deep Archive
- Difference and features
- Use cases and capacity limits
- Creating and Managing EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach, detach and extend EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Termination protection
- Troubleshooting And recovery
- Concepts of Network File System (NFS)
- Creating an EFS storage
- Difference between EFS and NFS
- Mounting of EFS
- Troubleshooting regarding permissions
- AWS FSx
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Selecting the Database type
- Configuring And creating the database
- DB Security groups
- Recovering a db instance from snapshot
- Configuring backups
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo db
- Advantages of using DynamoDB
- Configuring alarms
- Connecting to Dynamo DB
- What is Elasticache AWS
- What is Neptune AWS
- What is AWS Redshift?
- AWS Server Migration Service
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Best Practices And Challenges
- IAM introduction
- Importance of IAM
- Creating And managing Users and Groups
- Access Key And Secret Key
- Creating custom policies
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
- Sample Policies
- What areRoles in AWS
- API keys service access
- Key Management Service
- IAM Best Practices
- Access billing and create alerts on billing
- IAM Overview and Policies
- IAM Users, Groups, and Roles
- Creating Users on IAM
- Creating new Policies and applying to Roles/Users
- Creating IAM Groups and adding users to groups
- Adding/Modifying/Deleting permissions
- Creating and Assigning Roles to AWS Resources
- AWS Resource Access Manager (RAM)
- AWS Secrets Manager
- AWS Guard Duty
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Certificate Manager
- AWS Directory Service
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) And Shield
- How to create and manage multiple accounts
- How to Create an organization
- What is OU in AWS
- Billing And management
- Introduction to Infrastructure as a Code
- CF stacks And templates
- Creating an S3 buckets etc.
- Saving, managing And importing templates
- Updating And Versioning
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling
- Introduction to Load Balancing
- Types And scenarios
- Launch configuration
- Configuring a Load balanced web server
- Introduction to Autoscaling
- Configuring auto scaling with EC2
- Rules And Alarms
- Introduction to Logging
- Creating a trail
- Event History
- AWS Systems Manager
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- AWS License Manager
- AWS Personal Health Dashboard
- Use of cloud front
- How to create cloud front distribution
- Hosting of website with cloud front distribution
- What is Invalidations
- Configuring behaviors and origins
- DNS Concepts and Working
- Domain registration
- Configuring record set
- Configuring DNS with web servers And CDN
- Routing Tables
- What is VPC?
- VPC configuration
- Public And Private subnets
- Internet gateway And NAT gateway
- VPC security
- Elastic IP’s
- Inbound and outbound ACL’s
- Designing a VPC
- Routing Tables
- VPC Peering
- Best Practices
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- What is Amazon WorkDocs?
- What is Amazon WorkMail?
- How to use AWS Workspaces?
- Other application services including kinesis, Cognito etc
- Billing & Cost Management
- Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable Infrastructure
- Best Security practices & DR
- Introduction to AWS Cloud Computing
- Benefits of choosing AWS
- Other cloud platforms comparison
- Global infrastructure, Regions And Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier And support plans
- Management Console walkthrough
Top Hiring Company
AWS SysOps Associate Online Training FAQ’s:
The AWS certified sysops administrator associate has many responsibilities. Some of them have been mentioned here.
- He has to look after cloud management configuration.
- He has to improve the usage of resources in order to control cost.
- He has to monitor the AWS resources.
An AWS sysops has to run and monitor a computer server. He can be found in any cloud project and has to perform the task of managing and operating the systems available on the platform of AWS.
The AWS sysops exam is considered as one of the hardest exams. If people go through AWS sysops certification sample questions and take AWS sysops practice exam, the exam can become easy for them. The main aspects of the exam are operational and deployment and tricky questions can be asked. If a candidate has an experience of system administrator or something similar, he can easily answer the questions.
The candidate has to go through AWS sysops syllabus and then take the help of AWS sysops study guide to do preparation of the exam.
The AWS sysops exam cost is $150.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.