AWS training course has all the material that will help a candidate to pass the AWS exam. The AWS solutions architect salary is also high and that is another reason that people want to do this course. If a candidate does not have knowledge about a programing language or has no experience of AWS, he should not worry as the course will help him to learn everything.
AWS Architect Training Overview
AWS online training course has all the material that will help a candidate to pass the AWS exam. The salary is also high and that is another reason that people want to do this course. If a candidate does not have knowledge about a programing language or has no experience of AWSX, he should not worry as the course will help him to learn everything.
AWS Architect Course Key Features
The training course has many features which are as follows.
- The course will be led by knowledgeable instructors
- AWS concepts will be easy to learn
- AWS solutions architect study guide will be provided.
- Students will get a certificate after successfully completing the AWS solutions architect associate training
- Candidates can go through AWS solution architect job description and apply accordingly.
- The AWS solutions architect associate course will help the students to know about all the technical requirement for deploying and implementing AWS.
AWS Solutions Architect Online Training
AWS Architect course is suitable for the beginners who do not have any knowledge on AWS. It can also be taken up by the solution architects, programmers, and for people who like to make fault tolerant applications.
- Public and Private IP addresses
- What is networking?
- Concept of NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Calculating CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing)
- Network Address space and IP addressing
- Concept of Routing
- What is Sub netting?
- Classless Inter Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Concept of Gateways
- Classes of IP addresses
- Compare IPv4 and IPv6
- Cloud deployment and service models
- Understand Cloud Computing
- Accessing AWS Services
- Overview of AWS
- Monitoring and Logging
- Evolution and History AWS Knowledge Check
- What is AWS Global Infrastructure and what are its benefits?
- What are Hybrid IT architectures?
- Designing Cost-efficient, Fault-tolerant, Highly Available, and Scalable systems
- Designing and Planning
- What is Identity Access Management (IAM)?
- API keys service access
- Key Management Service
- IAM Best Practices
- How to Access and create alert on billing?
- IAM Overview and Policies
- IAM Roles, Users, and Groups
- Creating Users on IAM
- Creating new Policies and applying to Users/Roles
- How to create IAM Groups and adding users to groups?
- Modifying/Deleting/Adding permissions
- Creating and Assigning Roles to AWS Resources
- Creation of Egress only Internet Gateway
- What NAT Gateway and Elastic IPs?
- What is a VPC Peering connection?
- Amazon EC2 Overview
- Configuring Internet Gateway for VPC
- Configuring, extracting and Subnet Networks out of VPC
- How to Configure VPC
- Configuring Route Table
- How to Create VPC with specified CIDRs?
- How to setup peer connection between two VPCs in different Accounts and Regions?
- How to Connect Internet Gateways for Internet connectivity?
- Setting up NAT gateway
- Setting up Routing and Subnets
- What is Network Access Control List (ACL)?
- Security Groups - Sub network level security
- Firewall - Instance level security measures
- How to set up an Apache Tomcat instance on a Windows Server?
- How to check Firewall status?
- How to create Security Groups and allow ports/networks?
- How to create Network ACLs and to allow/deny ports?
- Replication, Transfer, and CORS
- Introduction to Storage classes
- S3 Cost optimization and Best Practices
- S3 Bucket Policies
- S3 Bucket Security
- S3 Bucket concept
- S3 Storage classes
- S3 Life cycle policy
- Overview of S3
- CDN/nSnowball, Cloudfront Distribution, and Snowmobile
- Creation of S3 Bucket
- Version Control in S3
- Managing Bucket permissions
- Setting up automation of Storage Class migration
- Creating S3 Buckets
- Setting up Version Control in S3 Bucket
- Static website hosting on S3 bucket?
- Setting up auto cleanup of stored files
- Creating Bucket policies using JSON
- What is reserved instance marketplace and how to acquire a reserved instance?
- Automation of Snapshots - Snapshot Lifecycle Manager
- Tenancy Models for EC2 and Costs associated
- On-Demand Instances
- Creating a custom Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Creating Snapshots
- States of an EC2 Instance
- Different permissions for AMI
- Security Key-pairs
- Dedicated Hosts and Dedicated Instances
- How to calculate ROI on different types of EC2 Instances?
- Launching an EC2 Instance
- Creating Automated Backups of server storage volumes
- Connecting from one EC2 instance to another
- How to launch an EC2 Instance within a given VPC?
- Establishing the relationship between Snapshots and AMI creation
- Creating and Launching AMIs
- Difference between regular storage devices and EBS
- Creating, Managing and Deleting EBS volumes
- Attaching and Detaching EBS volumes with instances
- Volume detachment from one instance and attaching it to other instance
- Attaching EBS volume to EC2 on /dev/xvda
- Creating backup of EBS volumes
- Attaching EBS volume to EC2 on /dev/sda1
- Configuring an Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Auto Scaling Policies
- Configuring a Network Load Balancer (NLB)
- Configuring Target Groups
- Setting up a Classic Load Balancer (CLB)
- Configuring Auto Scaling Groups
- Overview of AWS Auto Scaling Service
- Different Components of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling Life Cycle
- Creation of Target Based vs Step Scaling Auto Scaling Group
- Application Load Balancer set for two different target groups
- Network Load Balancer set up on the target groups
- Attaching Cloudwatch Alarm to autoscaling
- Setting up Notification service
- Creation of three different target groups with the help of three different Network ports
- How to add a Classic Load Balancer for the management of traffic on Auto Scaling Group?
- Setting up an Auto Scaling Group
- Hosted Zones in Route 53
- Traffic Policies and Traffic Flow
- Amazon Route 53 Costs and Best Practices
- Health Check setup
- Amazon Route 53 Concepts
- Creating Routing policies (Simple/Weighted/Latency/GeoLocation/Failover)
- Adding Traffic Policies and applying on hosted zone
- How to create a HealthCheck to set up a Failover Routing?
- Database Best Practices and Costs
- Databases Overview
- AWS Database Migration Services (DMS)
- Amazon Redshift (Data Warehousing)
- AWS Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB (NoSQL Databases)
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Aurora Database
- Creating a MySQL Database RDS instance
- How to connect to MySQL RDS instance with the help of another EC2 in the same network?
- Adding and Filtering Data from DynamoDB
- How AWS Lambda works
- What is AWS Lambda?
- The features of AWS Lambda
- Where AWS Lambda is used?
- How to send an e-mail through Lambda when an object is added to S3?
- Replication of a data from source bucket to destination bucket with the help of Lambda
- Allow notifications through Lambda when a message is sent to SQS
- Templates in Cloudformation
- Resource deletion policies in CloudFormation
- Stack in Cloudformation
- CloudFormation and its components
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Creating an S3 bucket using CloudFormation
- How to install LAMP server in EC2 through CloudFormation?
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Application Services Overview
- Amazon Cloudwatch Monitoring Service
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
- How to attach SNS to Cloudwatch alarms for sending automated Emails on events?
- Creating SNS topics
- Configuration of SNS topics through email IDs of subscribers
- How to set up a CloudWatch Alarm for an EC2 Instance?
- Grofers Release Software speed increase by 84?ster with the help of Amazon EKS
- OLX Autos uses AWS to Deliver a Seamless Online Marketplace by Running Containers
- a-Cola Migrates to AWS to Achieve 40% Operational Savings
- Delivering 5G at the Edge through Verizon Teams Up With AWS
- Hyatt Hotels Enhances Personalization on AWS
- AWS CloudFormation and Design patterns
- AWS Responsibilities and Security Attributes
- Security Practices for Optimum Cloud Deployment
- Overview and Products for Disaster Recovery
- How to perform Disaster Recovery?
- CI-CD Pipeline
- Usage of AWS to set up DevOps tools
- Different types of DevOps tools and their role in CI-CD
- Overview of DevOps
Top Hiring Company
AWS Solutions Architect Training FAQ’s:
The AWS certified solutions architect professional course is eligible for all the candidates whether fresher or experienced. Specifically programmers, solution architects, cloud software engineers must do the course for their growth.
No prerequisites are required for the course but having an experience on any cloud computing platform is beneficial.
Yes! aws-solution-architect-associate dumps pdf is included in the course.
The minimum AWS solutions architect passing score is 720 but changes can be made on the basis of the difficulty level of the examination.
Students will have the facility of using AWS architecture diagram tool online to draw different types of diagrams.
The AWS solution architect associate roles and responsibilities are listed below.
- Checks the requirements and designs the solution
- Meets with stakeholders to know their requirements
- Obstacles related to the project completion
- Management of non-functional requirement
- Manage information flow with other departments
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.