This SAS CDISC online training program is created by leading professionals in CDISC. This program will make it efficient in following quality standards in the medical research and pharmaceutical sector. CDISC is a non-profit organization specialized in developing industry standards globally for medical research and in the healthcare sector. This training program teaches you the best practices and case studies for you to master CDISC standards for implementation.
SAS Course Overview
SAS uses CDISC standards to streamline and effectively manage the data collection, processing, and analysis of patient’s health-related information for clinical trials of drug development. CDISC sets standards globally for the drug development process.
We also provide SAS CDISC certification which makes you a professional in identifying the problems and streamlining the processes of medical and pharmaceutical research. This program will make you aware of clinical data standards in SAS and CDISC latest versions used.
SAS Online Course Key Features
Who should take SAS CDISC Training?
This SAS CDISC training primarily benefits medical professionals, pharmacists along individuals who want to pursue their career in SAS. CDISC certification will make you use the best industry practices efficiently.
- Drug Development Process
- ICH-GCP E3,E6,E8
- 21 CFR Part 11
- CDISC – SDTM, ADaM and define.xml Implementation
- Paper CRF’s, Annotated CRF’s, EDC
- Statistical analysis plan Interpretation
- Trial designs
- MedDRA Coding/ WHO Drug
- List of Domains
- Basic of SDTM Domains
- CDISC Variable types and their importance
- Fundamentals of CDISC SDTM
- Special Purpose Domains
- Creating Custom SDTM Domains
- Timing variables in SDTM
- CDISC SDTM core variables
- Supplemental Qualifiers
- What is Controlled terminology and different types of terminology
- What is Special Purpose Domains (CO,SE,DM,SV)
- What is Intervention domain (SU,CM,EX,PR)
- What are Events observation class (CE,AE,DS,HO,DV,HO,MH)
- How to analyse Findings(DA,PE,VS,LAB,IE,QS,RP,SS,ECG)
- Creation of Mapping/Metadata Specification as per SDTM Guidelines
- Creation of different SDTM Datasets(DM,AE etc)
- Creation of Trial Design Domain datasets.
- Programming of Various Standard SDTM Macros like study day,empty dataset etc.
- SDTM datasets validation and resolution
- ADSL Subject level information basics
- Information of BDS basics
- ADAM Implementation Rules
- Creation of Adam Metadata Specification
- Creation of ADAM datasets (BDS and ADSL dataset)
- ADAM datasets resolution and validation
- Creation of ADAM Define.XML
- FDA Submission standards of ADAM datasets
Top Hiring Company
SAS CDISC Training FAQ’s:
The full form of CDISC is Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium. It provides the global standards for medical research and pharmaceuticals.
CDISC standards are necessary for clinical trials in the medicine, drug development process. To streamline the information flow like data collection, analysis, and reporting through a standard protocol.
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System it’s a statistical software used for business intelligence, data collection, processing the patient’s health-related information. CDISC sets the standard to process this information fast and accurately. It streamlines the process defined by SAS.
Yes, We provide SAS CDISC certification on completion of the course. Our certification has a standing in the market which will be very beneficial to you.
SAS is the market leader in business analytics software. It is widely used by renowned companies and the requirement for SAS professionals is growing. CDISC certification is an added advantage for such candidates so job opportunities are huge.
Yes, We provide mock tests as well as CDISC interview questions that are likely to be asked.
Request More Information
Live Instructor-led classes
We would like to create the best learning and interactive environment for our learners as part of their online learning experience.
Expert & Certified Trainers
We have one of the best faculty, with our trainers having substantial real-time industry experience. And are proactive in providing you the best information.
Schedule your timings according to your convenience. No need to delay your daily work schedule.
Our learners are provided with real-time industry scenarios and also Industry-specific scenarios for practice and mock tests.
We provide our learners with online training videos and also have live training and practical sessions.
We provide round-the-clock assistance and we are yearning to solve your queries with help of our expert trainers.